• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

A lot of the heathens here don't understand fashion destiny... Yeah I spent 10hrs grinding EDZ for suit of wildwood armor cause it looks the best with the actium war rig. It was worth every min!

Apparently.

My sparrows/ships match my armor shader.

It's part of the end-game.

My gear/weapons must have mods that make sense as an inclusion to a build.

All gear/weapons must be 305.

Etc, etc.

I would like to start a fresh PS4 raid at 12 CST (About 1 hour from now). I need 3 more. Warning that 2 of 3 of us are newbies to the raid. I would prefer people with experience since we aren't great, but it isn't required. Mostly just need a good group who is fun and won't scream at us. Lol

1. Vincent
2. J
3. Thiron
4. Rayme
5. Shaft
6. Kratos

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I would like to start a fresh PS4 raid at 12 CST (About 1 hour from now). I need 3 more. Warning that 2 of 3 of us are newbies to the raid. I would prefer people with experience since we aren't great, but it isn't required. Mostly just need a good group who is fun and won't scream at us. Lol

1. Vincent
2. J
3. Thiron

I’m in. PSN: OldKingKratos

PS: I’m also new ;)

Rrm

Neo Member

1. Vincent
2. J
3. Thiron

If you are still searching, we are with two, but havent done the raid aswell. But we can manage i guess.

PSN:
xRaymne
iShafti

Who in the blue hell is doing shaders on Ships and Sparrows at a constant rate?

Hell I have 3 exotic Sparrows, put 1 shader each if Sparrow default doesn't look good, that's it
Luckily all 3 have the Insta-Spawn ability on them

Ships same thing, don't have any exotic ships, no reason to shader them
Until then Rare Mods and Cayde get my glimmer

I delete all extra ships and Sparrows, no point, no kiosk, no reason you need an arsenal of ships/Sparrows, it's not like there's an Galactic Uber.
Also dismantle into more Bright Dust!

Hell now I'm just stockpiling rare mods over And over, not even converting them to Legendary

...but why? It's the one thing that doesn't require Glimmer.

If you are still searching, we are with two, but havent done the raid aswell. But we can manage i guess.

PSN:
xRaymne
iShafti
I’m in. PSN: OldKingKratos

PS: I’m also new ;)
Great. I'll add you 3. You don't have to do this, but I highly suggest you watch a video on the Pleasure Gardens. I'll ask my 2 new guys as well. It is the second section of the raid. It is very "easy" yet very hard due to all sorts of reasons....glitchy bad guys don't help. I have gone in with 3 different groups and none of us have finished this second section. I'm hoping if we all go in prepped specifically for it, we'll have better luck.

Rsinart

So got 4 people looking to raid. We need 2. We have not done the entire raid cause of time restraints. So looking for 2 who either know what they are doing or two who will be patient. We are all 300-305. Would like similar lvl. Psn: rsin. Message me.

Mindlog

Anybody need 1 for the Nightfall? Almost had it last night, but barely missed it =[

PS4, 291 warlock fyi
Still looking? PSN? If so we can start as soon as we find a third.

LF1M - Easy clear no mic required.

1. Fjordson
2. Mindlog

Where you at?

Frostburn

Playing in shorter bursts in not conducive to earning glimmer at all in Destiny 2 which is a shame. If you run around to farm planet resources/tokens/etc on any destination you'll stop getting stuff very quickly, even if your not intentionally just trying to farm. Do a few public events and a patrol or two and the game will also stop giving you glimmer from enemy kills very quickly. With some of the costs I'm glad they've raised the cap on glimmer but it is very difficult to keep up a good supply when you are still grinding for mods and want to change stuff up with shaders. The Cayde 6 chests are even worse, I know it is a gamble but when you get 1-2 blue items and nothing else out of a chest or even nothing at all it just sucks knowing that is over 4k glimmer right there. I haven't been able to play nearly as much Destiny 2 as I would have liked but I've only hit the cap on glimmer twice and just going for a kinetic mod or two and buying the weekly treasure maps can knock you back down to nothing real fast.

Anyone have any tips for earning glimmer at a decent rate? If they didn't nerf farming resources and stop giving glimmer quickly on enemy kills I don't think I'd have a problem at all but I can't find a good way to get my stockpile up with my playtime.

Still looking? PSN? If so we can start as soon as we find a third.

LF1M - Easy clear no mic required.

1. Fjordson
2. Mindlog

Where you at?
If you don't join Mindlog, you are missing out. Cleared with him and his friend yesterday with 7:30 left on timer. They were killing machines.

Rrm

Neo Member
Great. I'll add you 3. You don't have to do this, but I highly suggest you watch a video on the Pleasure Gardens. I'll ask my 2 new guys as well. It is the second section of the raid. It is very "easy" yet very hard due to all sorts of reasons....glitchy bad guys don't help. I have gone in with 3 different groups and none of us have finished this second section. I'm hoping if we all go in prepped specifically for it, we'll have better luck.

Will do. See you in a bit

3DShovel

Man, people who insist on Line Wolfing it in Crucible and dense AF.

It’s almost as if they don’t see that teams who group together basically always win. Two people shooting at a single target will basically result in COD TTK.

Dave_6

Not sure if it's this tropical storm messing with the internet here as there are a lot of folks without power or internet (mine is still on luckily), but I just did an entire flashpoint solo while getting 'Contacting Destiny servers' messages the entire time. Go back to the tower and no one else is there either.

Currently trying to DL the Battlefront 2 beta and it's telling me 15+ hours left. Guessing the internet here is taking a beating.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
...but why? It's the one thing that doesn't require Glimmer.

Being lazy also, not taking more space in my Vault

It's not like I'm hurting for Mods

The OCD in me will kick in and I'll shift my whole vault and setup the mods manually

Helmet > Arms > Chest > Legs, the Warlock Bond > Titan Mark > Hunter Cloak

Raiden

Banned
Man, people who insist on Line Wolfing it in Crucible and dense AF.

It’s almost as if they don’t see that teams who group together basically always win. Two people shooting at a single target will basically result in COD TTK.
The game also pretty much tries to tell you in every possible way to stick together. You both get a kill and points. And the commentator keeps nagging how great you work as a team.

Also you get mauled everytime you try to solo it.

Can anyone on Xbox help me go flawless ? Never been.. it's frustrating. I'm not terrible at PVP just don't have the friends who are active :/.

GobFather

Being lazy also, not taking more space in my Vault

It's not like I'm hurting for Mods

The OCD in me will kick in and I'll shift my whole vault and setup the mods manually

Helmet > Arms > Chest > Lega, the Warlock Bond > Titan Mark > Hunter Cloak
Thank you grave for the run !

Kaibutsu

God, I played too much and totally burned myself out on this game. I have three characters 305, 302, 301 and still haven’t finished the damn raid because of friend time constraints. I’m just ready to finish the damn raid and be done with it.

GraveRobberX

I get Exotics have Ornaments but why when you Preview a Shader and your character has a Kinetic Exotic equipped, the shader also gets applied onto it

Some of the shaders would look awesome on the Exotics

I wonder if they just put Ornaments in and no shader choice, but the code is still there for it

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Watched it. Thanks. I highly suggest the other new people do so as well. We are starting in about 20 minutes, right?

GraveRobberX

Case in point:

tZqMtAf.jpg

kUM8Zt9.jpg

Why can't I shader Vigilance Wing =[
That Book of the Dead Ornament is hideous

I really wish I would stop trying certain public events solo... I think I just assume someone else will appear to assist and it rarely seems to happen, at least not with the tougher ones. Then i just get irritated when I get close and fail.

v1perz53

A lot of the heathens here don’t understand fashion destiny... Yeah I spent 10hrs grinding EDZ for suit of wildwood armor cause it looks the best with the actium war rig. It was worth every min!

The lack of random perks on armor KILLS ME for fashion destiny. Form is incredibly important to me, my sparrow and ship always match my armor shader wise, I try to run armor that aesthetically makes sense together etc.

But I will also NEVER sacrifice function for form. The idea of being actively underpowered (even by a small margin) is unacceptable to me, so I'll never run, say, over 4 resilience on a PvP armor set or not use full recovery minimum mobility gear on every character. But that means I am so limited in what sets I can use. Hunters really get the short end of the stick. The absolute max recovery you can get (before mods) on a Hunter now is 5, and you look like an absolute tool in that gear and I hate it. I wish armor perks were random (since they can only be mobility/resilience/recovery anyway) so that I could ever actually wear what I want with the stats I want.

Man I feel like this same point keeps coming up in my posts. Maybe I'm more annoyed by it than I even realize hah.

Dalek

Starting a fresh raid group. Let’s do it fast and clean.

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-

I’m a 304 Titan but never done the raid. If you’re willing to take me I can try. I’ve watched videos and get the idea of most encounters but will probably need some explaining.

MDavis360

Top Bottom