• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Being lazy also, not taking more space in my Vault

It's not like I'm hurting for Mods

The OCD in me will kick in and I'll shift my whole vault and setup the mods manually

Helmet > Arms > Chest > Legs, the Warlock Bond > Titan Mark > Hunter Cloak

I'm similar. I keep my mods blue until I need them for something. Otherwise you run out of space.

I'm near 300 now, so beginning to think about what I need for 'perfect' armour sets. And the fashions I want to rock at 305 obviously.

Kaibutsu

If anyone is at Callus let me know, it’s the only encounter I haven’t attempted, I am familiar with the mechanics. 305 Warlock. PSN: malrock

Mindlog

Wasn't planning on trying any prestige nightfall runs today, but when you finish the normal run with almost 10 minutes on the clock you gotta do it.

Team prestige first try with two minutes left on the clock.
Not bad.

Lebneney

Banned
Okay so I've read that I shouldn't turn in my tokens until I reach 260. I'm at 241, does anyone have good tips to make the grind quicker/easier other than heroic public events?

f@luS

More than a member.
My bad. That’s what u get from working 5 night before. Felt asleep in front of my tv.
Will eat something and start a new raid. To be sure I’ll start in 30min

Fresh léviathan raid. Friendly yet easy mode

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-

Okay so I've read that I shouldn't turn in my tokens until I reach 260. I'm at 241, does anyone have good tips to make the grind quicker/easier other than heroic public events?

Just play the game normally except dont turn in the tokens yet and dont do the exotic quests. Almost every engram that drops from anything will help you. I wouldnt strictly burn yourself out on Heroic Public events. Mix in some Lost Sectors and do a strike or 2. They take longer yes, but you should hopefully just be enjoying yourself for that part.

sjay1994

My bad. That’s what u get from working 5 night before. Felt asleep in front of my tv.

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-

If you got space Sjay1994 on PSN

Kaibutsu

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-
Is this your first time doing it f@lus?

catspit

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-

let me know if you have room. PSN Stuckd

z3phon

Me too. Maybe we should just form a noob raid and try our best? Or would that be a disaster?
As long as the team has a bit patience, we are all in the same boat so id say no harm in trying haha.

I'd be up for a noob run.
If you want to try add me and +1 to the list. I got another friend willing to attempt too.

shas'la

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-

I'd be down if you still have space (303 hunter, run through each part of the raid)

Shazla- (include the hyphen)

Grady

Need 2 experienced players for fresh raid. We are looking to beat in a 2 hour timeframe or so. Please know what to do. Thanks.

sjay1994

-f@lus
-
-
-
-
-

Whats your psn btw?

Floody

Does the Gunsmith ever go to 300? I've seen pretty much everyone else give me 300 Power Level Engrams, but him (and Failsafe, but I never check her).

Dez_

I swear, I could probably pick an Iron Banner match a few days from now and matchmaking would still somehow give me Supremacy...

Kaibutsu

Sorry guys & f@lus, I won’t be able to block out the time to do a full raid after all! Hopefully you guys have enough people

coiler

Probably I'm not the first one but when entering the menu while the Tower is loading 9 out of 10 times the game crashes on my Pro + 5.0 + factions update.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Case in point:

tZqMtAf.jpg

Why can't I shader Vigilance Wing =[
That Book of the Dead Ornament is hideous

Which Warlock chest is that?

I've find myself super disappointed with the visuals of some of them. I've been trying to get the Io chest piece as it looks to be pretty cool, but so far I've only got Tesseract Trace, Heiro Camo, & High-Minded Complex, none of which really do anything for me.

It's all about the Dresstiny.

Floody

Which Warlock chest is that?

I've find myself super disappointed with the visuals of some of them. I've been trying to get the Io chest piece as it looks to be pretty cool, but so far I've only got Tesseract Trace, Heiro Camo, & High-Minded Complex, none of which really do anything for me.

It's all about the Dresstiny.

It looks like the Raid piece.

Top Bottom