• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Cornbread78

Fresh page:
It's probably a bit late for EU folks to see tonight, so I'll post this again tomorrow, however a few trained sherpas from GAF Gold Warriors will be running a couple "NOOB" raids Thursday night for NeoGAF folks that have not gotten a chance to run the raid yet and would love to give it a shot.

GAFfers helping GAFfers is the DGaf way afterall.

Details:

Thursday night (10/12) "Noob" raids:

"NOOB" Group#1 Starts at 7:00pm bst sharp.

Sherpas:
Talos_Ai
JJShadow
-
-
-
-

"Noob" Group#2. Starts at 8pm bst sharp.

Sherpas:
TommyCronin
MrMikeh
-
-
-
-

These guys will be patient and explain everything. Just come eager to learn, ready to listen and clamoring to shoot aliens and arrows and lanterns and all sorts of stuff..

Shoot me a PM if you are availible and want to experience it.

(NA Dates/times and Sherpas to come forth soon)

I need more fashion choices I like those too as well as Robes of Optimacy

To be fair the fashion choices are very much a Your Milage May Vary scenario. Curious to see what the Osiris DLC adds, I loved a lot the Trials sets from D1.

350px-Trials_of_osiris_gear1.jpg

Anubis head ftw.

Plus we may see some live events add new chocies. Iron Banner has some, we'll probably see SRL gear again and I'm curious to see if we see other gear between expansions.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I can't go to sleep unless you do. It's my job to make sure you get good sleep.

Staying Up for Curb Your Enthusiasm, then I'll go knock myself out, Mom!

Watching America's Funniest Videos at the moment

So weird I'm not playing Destiny @_@!

Also those Bright Engrams are starting to creep up for me in the XP department
Jesus took till today to burn off Well Rested x3 on all 3 Guardians literally farming PEs to finish off the buff

Even with x3 multiplier it's a slow fucking crawl now for me
Damn all that farming and earning those Engrams quick is gonna bite me back in the ass!

Heads up I'll need 1 Raid tomorrow on my Hunter, so I might create a team or lfg, no clue yet

Fake Edit: Also never browse Amazon while hungry, looking for sour candy... Bad idea!
Dat Cart I filled >.>;

GraveRobberX

I have ordered:

Lemonheads
Cherryheads
Sour Patch Kids
Sour Skittles
Haribo Fizzy Cola (Germany Import)
Haribo Or angina (ZOMFG THEY MAKE THIS!, Import from France, you lucky fucks!)
Some Japanese Sour Cola Candy
Guava Hard Candy
Pineapple Hard Candy

Let the onset of pre-diabetes begin!
OM NOM NOM!

Hope they arrive by end of the week!

Cornbread78

So, what is the best way to get an exotic engram? Do NOT say PE's either; I've NEVER gotten one from a PE before...

I'm trying to do the Sturm exotic quest, and need to decrypt one for it.

GraveRobberX

So, what is the best way to get an exotic engram? Do NOT say PE's either; I've NEVER gotten one from a PE before...

Have you tried Public Events by any chance?
I earned 11 this week, fucking amazing farming EDZ

If you get to Calus, 3 keys, 3 Chests, like 95-99.9% you walk away with at least 1 Exotic!

Killzig

I've gotten the bulk of mine from PEs, but otherwise the chests in the raid underbelly are guaranteed to give you at least 1 if you've got 3 keys (got 2 this week. Then Rahool gave me 2 hallowfire hearts back to back).

Mindlog

Heads up I'll need 1 Raid tomorrow on my Hunter, so I might create a team or lfg, no clue yet
If you see me on hit me up. I only need 3 chests for the shotgun upgrade, but don't mind speed running the rest.
what if i say the raid?
^^^ Definitely the raid.
Didn't see this! Do you still need a Nightfall? I don't mind running another one. May even have a third ready.

If you don't get it done today let me know if tomorrow is good around this time give or take a few hours.

I have ordered:

Lemonheads
Cherryheads
Sour Patch Kids
Sour Skittles
Haribo Fizzy Cola (Germany Import)
Haribo Or angina (ZOMFG THEY MAKE THIS!, Import from France, you lucky fucks!)
Some Japanese Sour Cola Candy
Guava Hard Candy
Pineapple Hard Candy

Let the onset of pre-diabetes begin!
OM NOM NOM!

Hope they arrive by end of the week!

Fitting...

Is anyone planning on doing the raid on Tuesday/Wednesday?

I've got all day and night to give it a go on those days. Would like to try the nightfall as well, only dipped into it once with a fireteam of two, and got battered

Level 288 hunter/gunslinger with a Celestial Nighthawk if it helps

GraveRobberX

Fitting...

Is anyone planning on doing the raid on Tuesday/Wednesday?

I've got all day and night to give it a go on those days. Would like to try the nightfall as well, only dipped into it once with a fireteam of two, and got battered

Level 288 hunter/gunslinger with a Celestial Nighthawk if it helps

It's for Halloween for my niece's
Some I'll take some of what's left over, these girls love their sour candies though
They're having slumber party during all hallows eve

I'll be looking to do reset Raid, hopefully all 3 done and then cool down and prepare for Prestige version later in the day

Cornbread78

what if i say the raid?
Have you tried Public Events by any chance?
I earned 11 this week, fucking amazing farming EDZ
If you get to Calus, 3 keys, 3 Chests, like 95-99.9% you walk away with at least 1 Exotic!
I've gotten the bulk of mine from PEs, but otherwise the chests in the raid underbelly are guaranteed to give you at least 1 if you've got 3 keys (got 2 this week. Then Rahool gave me 2 hallowfire hearts back to back).
I keep seeing tge gifs, but I've never gotten one during a PE, only NF and/or raid.

I have an Armory key leftover from raiding last night. Can anyone bring me there at 11:30 or so?

Uggh.

I’ve gotten four exotic engrams from doing adventures when I was power level 275 and up. I got my fourth yesterday from doing a “level 90” adventure, and I’m 295.

Mindlog

I have an Armory key leftover from raiding last night. Can anyone bring me there at 11:30 or so?
If you can open the door to the underbelly you can solo that key without fighting and without glitching it from outside the map. Behold

If you need help opening the door or getting there I may be around.

I keep seeing tge gifs, but I've never gotten one during a PE, only NF and/or raid.

Uggh.

RNG chances:

Public events
Adventures
Crucible
Cayde's chests

RNG exotic (decrypted):

Flashpoint reward
Call to arms reward
Clan engram (personal)
Nightfall reward from Zavala
Legendary engram
Gunsmith rank-up

Guaranteed:

Minimum 1 exotic engram (per character per week) from raid chests in the underbelly. If you open 3 chests each week, 1 will guarantee an exotic engram, and if you're lucky you can get 2.

Deku Tree

It is very annoying that sometimes chests just don't spawn when they are supposed to in the underbelly. You have to go to orbit and try again, or give up. Please fix that Bungie.

It is very annoying that sometimes chests just don't spawn when they are supposed to in the underbelly. You have to go to orbit and try again, or give up. Please fix that Bungie.

They will de-spawn if someone opens a chest and then goes into another area.

Stick together, wait for everyone to get to the chest and open it at the same time.

Cornbread78

I’ve gotten four exotic engrams from doing adventures when I was power level 275 and up. I got my fourth yesterday from doing a “level 90” adventure, and I’m 295.

I'll just keep trying tgat. Some year, it's gotta work in my favor, right?

If you can open the door to the underbelly you can solo that key without fighting and without glitching it from outside the map. Behold

If you need help opening the door or getting there I may be around.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Edit, I have no idea how to even get where they were....

The ๖ۜBronx;251378702 said:
Sent a message on PSN - InsomniaBass.
Sorry, I missed your post. But not sure if I received your message?
We played with two (friendly) randoms again.

3 councilors can spawn, and they all spawn at different sides of the plate you are defending - to the left, right and in the center. Best to assign one person on the defense team as a floater who will always be on the lookout for the councilor.

If your attack team is fast enough, you can plant the flag even before a single councilor has spawned.

Managed to clear it , but those councilors really are well hidden sometimes.
Had to give up at the pleasure gardens. Will try again.

So if I understood correcly, I can skip every phase of the raid after clearing it by going through these secret tunnels/underbelly?
Does that also apply if using guided game/matchmaking as long as all guardians have cleared it?

Top Bottom