• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Dthomp

Why can’t Bungie fix the Calus glitch for tomorrow? It’s been known for a while. Never tried to do it because killing adds isn’t even hard.

Because it is a PVE glitch, they have shown that they only care about bugs when it affects the precious PVP community

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Whatever Bungie does with the game, I just want more people to play. The game is nothing without a community. Having a huge pool of players is the thing anybody should want most.

Must be just us but drain key is bugged as hell this week. Two straight tries and chest doesn't spawn.

Cornbread78

Whatever Bungie does with the game, I just want more people to play. The game is nothing without a community. Having a huge pool of players is the thing anybody should want most.

Must be just us but drain key is bugged as hell this week. Two straight tries and chest doesn't spawn.

I just want an exotic engram from a PE, a Trials win/trophy and a Calus kill.

Is that too much to &^#@/^ ask for?

Recovery is a huge difference so I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Yeah but how much of gear is actually recovery? I have my hunter at 6, titan at 8 and warlock at 10. There are a handful of sets that can get you there, rest are basically cosmetic. No unique perks (raid or pvp) and most are reskins.

IB armor for hunter and warlock is Heavy. Only titan has restorative. Might as well be cosmetic cause I'm not going to use it.

Dalek

They have to make Crucible more tolerable. As a solo queuer it seems my only purpose is to be fodder for the 4 stack teams I’m consistently pitted against. How is that fun? Why would I subject myself to that day after day?

They have to make Crucible more tolerable. As a solo queuer it seems my only purpose is to be fodder for the 4 stack teams I’m consistently pitted against. How is that fun? Why would I subject myself to that day after day?

Someone has to he the chaff, Dalek

EL CUCO

Also, where does it say that the IB map is a D1 map?
You be the judge.
T8e79Tf.jpg

wGmD58Z.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I played a couple of hours today. Wound up getting three exotic engrams running strikes and doing public events.

All three engrams turned into Lucky Pants.
Which is the only pair of exotic legs I have so far for any and all characters.

This game is a ripe piece of trash at times. Such a waste of freaking time.

People who want more content =/= People asking for more grind / random rolls.

The latter can fuck right off.

There's nothing with grinding. It's not like people put a gun on your head and forced you to grind for perfect rolls

Random rolls is not inherently bad and you won't convince me that it's bad. With static rolls, a bad gun will always be a bad gun.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

As long as you can create fireteams the problem is never going away. They already stripped down PVP to the simplest form. Abilities, supers, TTK, overall movement nerfs, no shotguns/snipers, etc. They can't really go any further than that. Only solution is to group up with people and hope for the best. No matter what multiplayer game you play there will always be better players.and you'll always run into groups.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
As long as you can create fireteams the problem is never going away. They already stripped down PVP to the simplest form. Abilities, supers, TTK, overall movement nerfs, no shotguns/snipers, etc. They can't really go any further than that. Only solution is to group up with people and hope for the best. No matter what multiplayer game you play there will always be better players.and you'll always run into groups.
Add in a "lone guardian" mode that prevents any pre-made teams from joining the queue.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It’s not necessarily the content that’s lacking. It’s the meaningful rewards behind said content. We need more and varied loot, and customization options whether it be for gear or weapons. They have content in place to drop that, there’s just nothing to strive for in this game, nothing to chase.

Flawless virgins from this weekend of awful Survival Trials!

Spyder:

Got Light_Knight_Sky first flawless ever ever, since he didnt go in D1 because i failed him lul

And got Silvard's first flawless. And oh boy this was a painful one, first card with him was pretty sweaty and we beat a lot of stacked teams, including a super tough 6th game, and then 5 seconds after we match the 7th and final game he gets a message that his fire team was returned to orbit even though it wasn't. So the game booted him for no reason and gave him a loss because Destiny. Me cha and x won the game 3v4 but Silvard didnt get flawless cause Bungo. So we did another card and didnt lose a single game so in the end Silvard got his deserved flawless (no thanks to Bungo)

Please never bring back Survival again for Trials. 2 hours cards that end with someone getting disconnected at final boss are not fun and frankly have 0 respect for players' time.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Did the entire raid front to back yesterday with my best friends and some GAF help. Only phase we really knew from experience was Gauntlet, and we did the whole thing in about 7.5 hours. Felt really fucking good.

I like the ideas like some were saying earlier. We need a better progression system. Like grinding for more health, or better resilience etc. there always has to be progression in some manner.

5k pve kills unlocks this 1k PVp kills gets you that. Even if it's cosmetic or you unlock the ability to respec.

They should just let you gain 25 points somehow and let you put them into whichever category you prefer ( mobility, recovery, etc). And of course mobility needs a buff either higher jump and/or faster sprint. I'd actually prefer longer slide distance just because it would be fun as hell.

There's a million things they can do I guess it's just a matter of waiting for it to happen.

Flawless virgins from this weekend of awful Survival Trials!

Spyder:

Got Light_Knight_Sky first flawless ever ever, since he didnt go in D1 because i failed him lul

And got Silvard's first flawless. And oh boy this was a painful one, first card with him was pretty sweaty and we beat a lot of stacked teams, including a super tough 6th game, and then 5 seconds after we match the 7th and final game he gets a message that his fire team was returned to orbit even though it wasn't. So the game booted him for no reason and gave him a loss because Destiny. Me cha and x won the game 3v4 but Silvard didnt get flawless cause Bungo. So we did another card and didnt lose a single game so in the end Silvard got his deserved flawless (no thanks to Bungo)

Please never bring back Survival again for Trials. 2 hours cards that end with someone getting disconnected at final boss are not fun and frankly have 0 respect for players' time.
Want to carry a first time Trials player to 1+ match in like 1 and a half hours?

The milestone for unlocking the Spire is taunting me. :p

Bold One

Would rather have had a new map to discourage the constant remakes/reskins but.. in the minority as usual.
Nothing wrong with both

You've got a section of people that want this and that to come back and are now reminiscing about how amazing D1 now was.

And you have the other sect that want all new things and any hint of older systems or content is met with Destiny 1.5 chants.

I don't envy the boys and girls at Bungie, constantly on a hiding to nothing.

Dez_

I honestly like Shoes of Time, but I can't say I'm a huge fan of playing it for control. Never liked starting on C side, it was a literal uphill battle to capture B. Got some similar vibes from the Emperor map too. We'll see how it plays out with 4v4.

- - Reset Info - -

Flahpoint: Nessus

Nightfall: The Inverted Spire
  • Attrition: Health Regen is severely reduced, enemies drop orbs of health
  • Killing Time: Kill enemies to extend the timer
Meditations: Combustion, Chosen, Hope

- -

Prestige Raid has been delayed until the 18th due to bug-fixing.

deadduck

Oh god, it's not as if a shooter brought back an old favourite before.

Its not a choice either, a new map will take 3x longer to create, so I'd rather have a map now rather than none until the DLC (omg they only add maps when DLC comes out).

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Has anyone come across where L2 makes the cursor creep up the screen or your character move forward while aiming up?

Top Bottom