• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Hugstable

Banned
I'm pretty sure that isn't possible. They had a cutoff before launch on when characters could be transferred.

Edit: From their FAQ

⋙Will account or character data from after August 1, 2017 be migrated to Destiny 2?
No. Only qualifying Characters that exist at the time of the Account and Character Migration on August 1, 2017 will have their data imported into Destiny 2. Any game accomplishments or qualifying content completion that occurs after that date will not be reflected in Destiny 2.

Well that's lame.

Ehh not like anything transferred anyway, just gotta remember how I made my character

*sigh* I wish smart loot was back in. I dont want 3 of the crappy IB GL or a second pulse, give me the HC and armor. I wish the Season 1 Achievement unlocked the ability for you to buy what you want.

EDIT: I also think its BS that the time limited factions have a chance to roll permanent faction gear. The bonus roll should be to the time limited faction, not random gear from EDZ, Nessus, etc.

Speaking of time limited factions, I wish I wouldnt keep getting DO tokens thanks to my clan banner when I cant cash them in anymore and, if I could, do not have enough and they will be wiped when the rally returns. Those should be permanent faction tokens.

Anyone up to raid tonight? I've done everything smoothly except Calus. Hoping to finally knock the full thing out.

PS4. LF2M for fresh raid.

Mindlog

What's the second best sword after the raid sword?
Just dropped for me again so I have 300 infusion fuel for a sword of a different element.

MechDX

Iron Banner is pointless. Shitty, lower than equipped rewards and it seems the point is everyone run in a giant circle capturing points over and over

Cornbread78

Iron Banner is pointless. Shitty, lower than equipped rewards and it seems the point is everyone run in a giant circle capturing points over and over

Once the mode goes to trials, good teams will capture the best two points and just hold those two the entire match and push your team back into your spawn area, so it's like shoting fish in a barrel the entire match.

Mindlog

Sitting on 90 Calus tokens now. Debating on whether to use them or not. Already have the Rocket Launcher, Sword and Ghost Primus among other things. Pretty much set until Prestige.
Hunter exclusive sword

Then Warlock, then Titan
Thanks! Will do in that order.
Thanks to team Protato.

305 Fighting Lion. Totally worth it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wish there was a way to turn off Saladin's voice. Seriously. I've seen golf commentators with more enthusiasm.

Dalek

I was just in a Crucible math that wouldn’t let me go to orbit. After my first match was over I selected to go to the tower. I waited but instead was put into a Crucible match where no matter what I did I could not leave.

Mindlog

First IB Game: Solo vs 4 stack. We make them quit!

Second IB Game: There is nothing in Destiny 2 more hateful than capturing C on the stupid raid map. We had A & B
J1b8KiF.png

Rsinart

Another week our raid group couldn't get Calus down.. We blaze through the other parts and stupid shit always happens in the room with the head.

Man, people are just dumb fucks when it comes to the crucible.

Oh, the guy next to me is engaging two dudes at once, I’ll stick my head out after he dies so I can die to.

Also, what is the three round burst pistol everybody is using now that destroys assault rifles at cqc?

Get a Infinity Pro 4PS Scuf controller if you can. My god, my efficiency has gone up 1000%, almost feels like pay to win. So much fun jumping around and looking at the enemies confused on where you are. Shooting them knowing they dont have a chance. Needs some adjusting but after that... carnage. And also good for staying alive, aiming etc... best purchase ever.
How does the scuf give you an advantage in PvP? What do you bind to the paddles?

Top Bottom