• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
I joined up on a clanmate earlier today while they were running IB with another person. Turns out they were winning the match they were in (A-side on Emperor's Respite) and the open spot was on the enemy team, which I got put on. Turned the match around against them by capping A from them and took the lead for the team in the final seconds. Felt good but also dirty. -w-

TsuWave

I am playing way to much Legion Gulch. Like the game knows i hate it. :(

nightmarish map. i didn't even know its name yet but already hated it:

the maps in this game are so bad. there's this one with the cabal jump lift things where zone A and C are on one side and B is on the other side (as in you have to go through the lift thing to catapult you to that side of the map), so bad. so so bad. i hate it so much.

i hope they get rid of that map altogether. god

noomi

Better devils is mine! Complete with a 305 mod as well and a badass dead orbit shader.

Ive had a great week for RNG loot.

Uff duh

Banned
I believe I have hit the nothing left to do wall. I Have all the exotics at 305 all the raid armor at 305 as well. I can’t believe I’m saying this I miss the grind from D1. I hope they make some good changes for the endgame with the first DLC. I like it just don’t have the reason to play as much like I did in D1. When I hit this point in the first game I just played crucible, but in this game its not as fun for me. Anyways just my thoughts.

Ballistic

I believe I have hit the nothing left to do wall. I Have all the exotics at 305 all the raid armor at 305 as well. I can’t believe I’m saying this I miss the grind from D1. I hope they make some good changes for the endgame with the first DLC. I like it just don’t have the reason to play as much like I did in D1. When I hit this point in the first game I just played crucible, but in this game its not as fun for me. Anyways just my thoughts.

I agree wholeheartedly! When I’d rather grade homework rather than play crucible something is wrong.

Anyone have any advice on best way to finish this current NightFall with 5 minutes left for Rat King quest? Do you leave 1 person behind to sweep up adds, all stay together and just take it slow?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I agree wholeheartedly! When I’d rather grade homework rather than play crucible something is wrong.

I miss our camp story time late nights

You, me, DThomp

Could use some of that fun banter, it nurtures all of our souls!

I'm free for a newbie raid run at 10pm EST thanks Cornbread.

291 Warlock, PSN el_rezzo

I'll spend some time reading guides and seeing what weapons/mods are needed going in.

Detective

First try ever in trails.

Flawless :)

But man, token system really really sucks.
I got the side arm 4 times. 4 times man.

But.. feels good.

Trakan

I cannot find leg armor for Hunter class that has recovery.

I keep finding leg armor that has mobility and resistance and the option to double one or the other, but never put it towards recovery, so the highest my Hunter recovery ever gets is 3.

Is there a way to get the recovery up higher, or is Hunter forever boned?

Edit: I just checked Iron Banner gear sets, and Iron Truage Boots leg armor has the same stat toggles of all the other hunter boots. What’s the point of getting them other than a cosmetic difference? There is no real stat difference... This is what really annoys me about this game 😡

Hunter recovery arms and boots are bugged. You should be able to get 2 more recovery for a maximum total of 8, but can't right now.

cesariatic

Neo Member
Any Xbox guys need one more for Calus? Haven’t gotten him down yet but I know what I’m doing.
Rolling Origin Story, Coldheart, and Curtain Call. 302 whatever Warlock. I can do thrones or shadow, whatevs.
GT: XNewDonkCityx

ta155

In the UK with a broken body clock wondering if anyone's about for a run at the raid. Not had a chance to try it yet. I'm a 284 Warlock, PSN: dartfordgooner.

Cornbread78

LF Fresh raid or IB

I'm free for a newbie raid run at 10pm EST thanks Cornbread.

291 Warlock, PSN el_rezzo

I'll spend some time reading guides and seeing what weapons/mods are needed going in.

In the UK with a broken body clock wondering if anyone's about for a run at the raid. Not had a chance to try it yet. I'm a 284 Warlock, PSN: dartfordgooner.

Can anyone walk these three guys through the raid??

Top Bottom