• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirim

My Exo from the Beta. I'm gonna re-make her on Tuesday.

isTATnll.jpg
Eva 01?

Lee

Wow already to 100 pages. surprised there isn't a hype train with everyones avatars on it yet? Yo cup, get on that!

My avatar is practically made to hang out of a hype train! Just look at the cute little guy. Just look at those excited little destiny logo arms ready to feel the wind...

Plz deliver.

Messiek

I thought the expansions were coming soon, not day 1?

I saw an image here , and there was a download for the expansion. Idk what it was, but it was there.
Now to the Vanguard armory ... This cannot download thing happened to the Fetch DUP costume too, and I never had access to it.
So what should I do?

Yeah, but I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for Bungie to allow a Crucible mode that disables supers. Except this time, it allows for all people in all levels.

Supers are already a 1-hit kill for offensive ones, regardless of level (except against higher level mob enemies). If you remove supers but allow people of all levels to battle you aren't removing the problem. The problem would be if you're a level 6 with level 6 guns, armor and skills fighting a level 15 guy with level 15 guns, armor and skills. The super wouldn't do anything in dealing with this extremely unbalanced encounter.

edit: unless you're arguing for a mode with balanced levels and no supers, aka a standard shooter. I could see that happening.

Karl Hawk

Banned
Supers are already a 1-hit kill for offensive ones, regardless of level (except against higher level mob enemies). If you remove supers but allow people of all levels to battle you aren't removing the problem. The problem would be if you're a level 6 with level 6 guns, armor and skills fighting a level 15 guy with level 15 guns, armor and skills. The super wouldn't do anything in dealing with this extremely unbalanced encounter.

Hmm, I guess you're right.

We'll see how things will turn out once people are in level 20 and how the end-game PvP content will play out.

edit: And yes, that I was arguing about, Admiral. If there's enough demand for it, Bungie might add a Crucible mode with balanced levels and no supers.

Finalow

sort of interested in this game but I do not have a ps4.

besides the obvious stuff, what does it change from ps4 version to ps3, some online stuff or nothing at all? I might just get it on ps3.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fuck >_<

Should have Pre-Ordered the PS3 version and Upgraded, thought they weren't going to do that =/

Would have 2 versions of Destiny, PS3 for Bro, PS4 for me, for same price, goddammit
Wish PS4 users who Pre-Ordered from PSN should get the PS3 version free too!

sort of interested in this game but I do not have a ps4.

besides the obvious stuff, what does it change from ps4 version to ps3, some online stuff or nothing at all? I might just get it on ps3.

You'd need PS+ for some of the modes in PS4, but not in PS3. And graphics look nicer. That's pretty much the only differences. And most of GAF will be on PS4.

Rflagg

Fuck >_<

Should have Pre-Ordered the PS3 version and Upgraded, thought they weren't going to do that =/

Would have 2 versions of Destiny, PS3 for Bro, PS4 for me, for same price, goddammit
Wish PS4 users who Pre-Ordered from PSN should get the PS3 version free too!

Even though I wouldn't use it I do agree if they do it one way they should do it the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom