• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni3298

I will probably only really have time to do one class to max level (male exo warlock) with 2 sub classes (if not just 1). This game comes out, then we have super smash 3ds not too far off and Shadows of Mordor and Fantasy Life and Dragon Age Inquisition and Halo and aaaaaaaaaaaaaah too many games.

the curse of owning all three main consoles and a 3ds.

Seeing as Destiny is an ongoing, continuously evolving game (so they say), I'm assuming it will be the type of game I keep coming to every so often to play like GW2 is for me currently. So even if there are a bunch of upcoming games I also want to play, I'll probably, eventually, have 3 maxed out characters.

Beware Canadians; EBgames oversold preorders, and have attempted to force employees to cancel their Ghost editions to make up for it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I made a bungie account and entered the codes but I have no idea what they actually are lol.

Hyped for tuesday!

Daemul

No sir.

YOU can GTFO. Robutts

Cerberus!

tumblr_m8gnb3nAWy1qaufopo1_500.gif

Jafo_

All those 17 codes I redeemed now say "Use Now" and when I click that it will only link the content to my XBL account, which I do not intend to use as I am getting a PS4 Ghost Edition.

What the hell?

from Achronos,
Don't worry about the UI - it sometimes doesn't display the linked accounts on that screen. What is actually happening is that the codes are being applied to your Bungie.net Profile. Once "Use Code" is confirmed, any XBL or PSN account linked to that Bungie.net Profile will unlock whatever that code is offering (well, it will when you start up the game). This is true even if you change what account you have linked later on.

In the future, we will likely have codes that do require you to pick one account to apply it to (kind of like the beta redemption), but none of the ones you have now do that. These codes apply to all accounts linked to your bungie.net profile.

Beware Canadians; EBgames oversold preorders, and have attempted to force employees to cancel their Ghost editions to make up for it.

Awww fuck. This better not happen here. I am #1 for PS4 Ghost Editions at the store I pre-ordered at.

What source are you getting this from?

Preload is early?

Who thinks the servers will open early?

I have a funny feeling ...

I mean why not open the servers. let the digital folk in and make the poor physical folk wait an extra day. It would at the very least split the flood a bit.

Are we going to need an OT2 before Tuesday?

We'll have 1/4th of the thread pages done by today at a minimum. Whenever we need an OT2 we need somebody to also make a Destiny Community thread because the random discussion will have little place in here when the full game is out and people are discussion the game itself.

Preload is early?

Who thinks the servers will open early?

I have a funny feeling ...

Seems to only be about 18 GB, so less than half of the total game.

Willeth

How do refunds on PSN work for preloads? I'd love to take advantage of that digital upgrade thing because I have a friend who has a PS3 and we can share licences. Would I be able to cancel my PS4 preorder, re-preorder on PS3, then upgrade to PS4 again without losing anything? Does the digital upgrade offer apply to preorders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom