• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figments

8PWRis3.png
QanfciP.png

Hahahaha.

I like that it's on the hat. Nice touch.

Trace

Banned
Can anyone help a brother out with getting a Limited Edition this late in the game? :(

Where do you live? I saw PS4 Limited Editions on sale yesterday on Futureshop/BestBuy in Canada.

If you don't mind digital, the Digital Guardian Edition is pretty much the same thing, just minus the physical goodies and $10 cheaper.

Figments

Is it weird that I'm thinking of writing a story in Destiny's world now?

I'm not a bestselling author by a longshot, but I do write, dammit!

chippy13

You can on PS4. I'm going to guess you can on PS3 as well.

EDIT: Whoops that double post, can you not delete posts? :(

Ah, my double post bretheren. The thread moves fast and then just as you are looking at a couple of posts it just stops and screws you. ;)

Hmm? There's instructions on that page to set it up with a PC/Mac, but I linked to the part that tells you how to manually reset it, unless you mean you went through this process:

Resetting the headset
If the headset does not respond when you try to operate it, reset it by doing the following:

With the wireless adaptor connected to the PS3 system, insert a small pin or similar object into the hole for the reset button and press down for at least 1 second. The status indicator will flash repeatedly.

Reset_1.jpg

Ensure the headset is switched off. Locate the Mic Mute, Mode & VSS button and hold all three buttons pressed down while switching the headset on. The blue light on the headset will begin to flash as you switch the headset on. If the headset is not connected to a PS3 via USB cable, the light will stay blue when pairing is complete. If the headset is connected to a PS3 via a USB cable the light will flash blue as you switch the power on and will change to red when the pairing complete.
Reset_2.jpg
Reset_3.jpg

Did this, a million times, does not work. Both lights flash, they can't find one another. From what I read online, apparently it's bricked. Some have been able to get it to work again after letting the headphones die, which resets the inner settings that connect both devices, but none had the same problem as me, which is the sound settings (game, racing, etc) being completely gone due to a corrupted update. I'm praying that this works, if not, I'll have to settle w/ a pair of surround sound headphones that only output mono...

Trace

Banned
I'm drunk and may preload this because of it. GAF DON'T MAKE ME DO IT.

Simple answer is more alcohol.

Long answer is more alcohol and DO IT!

Is there a way I can search for any of these in my area? How does one look like?

You can always google the city you live and then video games or something to that nature. As long as it's not gamestop or walmart/target etc I would probably consider it mom and pop.

What class, would you all recommend? I never tried the beta... Debating between warlock and titan

Hard to say. I played with a gun wielding Hunte for a long time then a pulse rifle touting Titan. Least played class in alpha and beta was the Warlock.

All fun in their own ways but I think I will lean toward Titan. Absolutely love flying across the screen and slamming the ground watching anyone around evaporate. And nothing better then punching an enemy and watching them fly away in pieces

Strider

What class, would you all recommend? I never tried the beta... Debating between warlock and titan

You're gonna get every class as an answer bc people are biased. Which class is best is a sensitive subject around here lol

Best way for you to decide is read on which class sounds the coolest/fits your play style and start with that...

Trace

Banned
is there a recommended leveling up and etc for Titan? :D *slightly confused which route, it said you can chose to be heavy offense or defense, as well :O

Honestly, class decisions are all up to you. The two titan subclasses are Defender, which specializes in shields and being impossible to kill, and Striker which is all about smashing stupid hunter's faces in with your fist.

ElRenoRaven

God next week is going to suck. The kid in me says take at least tuesday off work. The adult says no no you go to work. You only have to work through thursday night then you get a 3 day weekend.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figments

I hope Bungie expands beyond just our Solar System when Destiny 2 hits. I'd love to see what they do with the Milky Way at large.

I hope Bungie expands beyond just our Solar System when Destiny 2 hits. I'd love to see what they do with the Milky Way at large.

It could go one of two ways. New Planets or existing planets with more locations. Personally I prefer the idea of expanding locations in existing planets to, um, expansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom