• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippy13

Do I break down and grovel like the rest of this thread at the saucer of the great cuphead? Not sure if the Tricorn would look right.

rgnine

You can always google the city you live and then video games or something to that nature. As long as it's not gamestop or walmart/target etc I would probably consider it mom and pop.
Stupid question, but what kind of Mom 'n' Pop store would a video game be in? Like a book store or something?

Trace

Banned
Do I break down and grovel like the rest of this thread at the saucer of the great cuphead? Not sure if the Tricorn would look right.

Cuphead get this man an avatar. I'll grovel for him :p

What kind of Mom 'n' Pop store would a video game be in? Like a book store or something?

Could be anything. Could be a general store, could be a dedicated gaming store, could be a comic book shop that sells video games? Idk.

People like to shit on Titans but ya'll are gonna be begging for my help in raids if the bubble shield skill is worth a damn.

Just cause we might maybe possibly sometimes occasionally ask for some assistance doesn't mean we're buddies, pal.

Us Hunters just need meatbags to draw fire now and again. It ain't a big deal.

Namikaze1

If you live in a EST time zone, DON'T DO IT. PST? Do itttt
Don't listen to this guy
justdoit_zps7f14e39d.gif

SirNinja

1st post on page 117.

Page 59, you mean, for those of us who correctly adjusted their settings. ;)

Is it weird that I'm thinking of writing a story in Destiny's world now?

I'm not a bestselling author by a longshot, but I do write, dammit!

Go for it!

Wished we had more classes to work with.

You can do a lot with just one class. Each class has a sub-class, both with lots of abilities to choose from, and then there's all the various legendary gear that does wildly different stuff.

It's also probably not too much of a stretch to say there will be more classes in a future expansion.

Nah. New areas on already available planets are good things and all, but I want this: http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/5/6110063/flying-through-space

Also massive spaceship battles.

Either way, depending on how the end-game unfolds the foundations will already be in place, so it gives them a lot more time to focus on a far bigger sequel. Hell, I'd be happy if they kept the engine and just made an absolutely huge second game.

GravyButt

Wow I thought we were just preloading an installer. Just click the options button thrn info and realized its downloading 18gb in the background without letting you know!

RetroMG

I was so determined not to get overly hyped about this game.

Then I watched that Live-Action Trailer.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! WOO WOO!

Trace

Banned
Do you want to hide behind someone else, or do you want someone else to cower in fear behind you? The correct answer is Titan.

There is no question in the world that Titan is not the answer to.

Except which is the worst class. Titan is not the answer to that.

So my PS4 preloaded the game but not the Vanguard or the Expansion Pass-- both of those errored out. Is that just me or is that happening to everyone? I can't figure out how to ask it to retry.

Trace

Banned
So my PS4 preloaded the game but not the Vanguard or the Expansion Pass-- both of those errored out. Is that just me or is that happening to everyone? I can't figure out how to ask it to retry.

The vanguard stuff is fine, I saw the same error but it said that it was completed once I looked into the other info.

Expansion pass I would assume the same thing, but since they won't be out for a few months it's not really a problem if it isn't.

Jijidasu

It would seem that those living in regions outside of the US who have bought the digital guardian edition will be locked to their local region's start time. In in Japan and when I highlight the Destiny icon it says 5 days, whereas on my US account it says 3. Is there any work around for this? I don't particularly want to have to play on my US account.

chippy13

It has happened to a few of us. If you look under the destiny game in related items it will show that it has loaded.

Seil

Mine errored the Vanguard Armory as well. Mine didn't even try to download expansion pass though... And I did purchase Digital Guardian...

It has happened to a few of us. If you look under the destiny game in related items it will show that it has loaded.

Okay, cool, armory shows loaded there. That said, I still don't have expansion pass listed x.x I hope my worry is unnecessary lol

Trace

Banned
It would seem that those living in regions outside of the US who have bought the digital guardian edition will be locked to their local region's start time. In in Japan and when I highlight the Destiny icon it says 5 days, whereas on my US account it says 3. Is there any work around for this? I don't particularly want to have to play on my US account.

I haven't found one yet. Personally I want to be able to play once servers are up in New Zealand time, but my searches have been fruitless.

Yoday

I didn't even realize there was a limited edition strategy guide until just now. Pre-ordered! I really love getting those hard bound guides for games I am looking forward to, especially when I go digital, as it gives me something physical to look have.

Namikaze1

I bought the Digital Guardian edition. In my library, it says the Vanguard Armory is installed even though it didn't show up in the download list with Destiny and the update. For some reason, the season pass isn't showing up for me even though it is included with the Digital Guardian edition. So you are not alone, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom