• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverKwai

You're making it sound like you only did good with the vehicles.

Best game I ever had, I ran straight to the turret and just stayed there for like 2 min blowing up enemy vehicles that just kept trying to come by and kill me, and one jumping floaty guy in a bathrobe halfway across the map who I kept sniping from the turret. I was sad when they started avoiding that side of the map.

Best game I ever had, I ran straight to the turret and just stayed there for like 2 min blowing up enemy vehicles that just kept trying to come by and kill me, and one jumping floaty guy in a bathrobe halfway across the map who I kept sniping from the turret. I was sad when they started avoiding that side of the map.

for me on the other hand I always went for the turret, and so did the people in the vehicles since it's use #1 in taking them down.

Rekting Noobs with DGaf once again in less then a week.
f5a10-mr-t-crying.gif

WGMBY

I played Warlock in the alpha and Titan in the beta, and now I don't know which to choose. Maybe I'll just go with Hunter so it's something completely different.

Any advice GAF?

RiverKwai

I have a hard time staying up past 9:30. My reflexes are garbage. And im pretty sure im a hindrance to any team im on. But hey! Ill be playing defender Titan!

My reflexes are garbage too! We can never be on the same PvP fireteam. It wouldn't be fair. Everyone else would be jealous!

Cømet

Banned
Some people are old men when they're 25, and some people are still kids when they're 65.

Being a kid is a state of mind, don't forget it.

*tfan brofist*

I've got mates that look down on me because I drink and party and spend my free time playing video games. At 24. Jokes on them, I just leave my work at work!

I always thought the whole point of growing up was to have the means to live the life you dreamt of when you were a kid.

Ecto311

I have a hard time staying up past 9:30. My reflexes are garbage. And im pretty sure im a hindrance to any team im on. But hey! Ill be playing defender Titan!

Cool be in the same clan as me - I'm the same way and a titan as well

Also anyone confirm for me that if I order a digital copy of this I can download it on 2 xbox ones and play from 2 different accounts in 2 different rooms at the same time. Was told that or something similar before but cant find anything about it online.

Just graduated to 40's GAF. Which....barely exists, I'm sure. :(
Another 40+ Gaffer here. Super hyped for the next Bungie game. Its been too long...
We are legion.
probably not but who cares, can't let the kids around here think they run the place
1974 represent! I still destroy people online regularly, no worries. Nobody's gonna flip a switch and make your mad skillz go away. Hah.
1973 here. Not so sure on that Cheech, to quote Penny Arcade, "these G'damn kids don't know where to hit you anywhere but the head!"

Will play after 1 year old girl is in bed, and reader glasses on.
That was a sad way to end the thread. Right after I posted a picture of my homemade salsa, the thread was locked for NSFW content, and I'm like wow, I know it was sexy salsa, but damn.

1974 represent!
I was born in '72! Good to see us older/wiser gamers representing in the Destiny Thread.

I wasn't aware of how the Withdrawal Thread ended and am bummed that children took it too far. That was a quality thread that kept me sane up after the beta.

By the way, Bungie is doing the right thing and is allowing me to create the Guardian of my dreams:
f0e1soX.jpg

Worship the Space Beard!

Can someone help me out with a question about sharing content across multiple consoles?

I am going to have two copies of Destiny for two different consoles. My wife will play on one and I'm playing on the other. I have the Ghost edition preordered for myself, so I have the expansion pack, but the other copy that comes with the white PS4 doesn't come with the expansion pack. I'll download the expansion material that comes with the Ghost edition to both consoles.

While playing co-op with me, will my wife be able to access the expansion material or is there some DRM thing going on that will prevent her from using it while I am playing?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I would agree about it being enticing had it not been nerfed a lot. Now it sounds like a shell of its former self, maybe a slight nuisance if someone else gets it. I loved the interceptor, but would be more likely to just try to get rid of it than actually use it now(again, unless it's not as bad as they make it sound).

bungie has said they are "nerfing" it by reducing its fire rate and something about how the charges detonate near airborne targets... (maybe making it harder to hit or at least kill air born enemies. they also stressed that its still a tank and should be feared. i wouldnt worry its been too nerfed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait am I missing something, was it the hula hoop gif that got the withdrawal thread locked?

Cause I get it can be a little risque, but it wasn't NSFW territory, also appreciate not being called an idiot for posting the .gif in which the thread was going to get locked anyway

So yeah, relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom