• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a Hunter in the beta. I liked it. Therefore, Hunter in the full game.

I'm with you there. I wish I was the type to be able to diversify, but I had fun with the Hunter and after briefly trying the Warlock I went right back to my Hunter. I'd love to say that I'll use all of the slots and level up a bunch of different guardians, but nope, not gonna happen.

They do: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGA9Y3W/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But the codes won't be released until launch day. If you want to preload and still use Amazon, you can buy PSN cards from Amazon and use that to purchase the Digital Guardian Edition on the PSN store.

Thanks guys.

Now Does Amazon Charge Immediately for Digital Orders?

This is my backup in case I can't get physical LE

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going Hunter purely for the double (and triple!) jump. I didn't like using the Warlock's drift, and I absolutely hated the Titan's jetpack. I might be able to learn to like them, but for my first playthrough I don't want to have to worry about feeling like I got a second rate movement ability.

I'm going Hunter purely for the double (and triple!) jump. I didn't like using the Warlock's drift, and I absolutely hated the Titan's jetpack. I might be able to learn to like them, but for my first playthrough I don't want to have to worry about feeling like I got a second rate movement ability.
What subclass

SnakeEyes

Banned
That was so good Famicom.

Defender of the Flakes... good times.
Hey LMD, was it you who was planning to pick their Ghost Edition up from EB at the midnight launch? Because I got confirmation from EB that you won't be able to pick Ghost Editions up in-store and will have to wait until it's delivered via Courier on 09/09.

I remember that there was some NZer in here who was planning to pick up a GE from EB at midnight.

zlatko

Banned
Trying to go to Use Code since you guys mentioned it, but I'm hesitant.

I'm a PS4 player. I have my PSN ID and my Xbox Live ID linked to my bungie.net.

When I go to use Code it shows a xbox logo.... so I unlinked my Xbox account from it.

Signed out, signed back in, and only thing linked now is my PSN and facebook BUT it is still showing the Xbox logo if I want to use a code.

Do I dare? Anyone know what I should do ? Did anyone else see a PSN ID when they did their code use?

When I go to use Code it shows a xbox logo.... so I unlinked my Xbox account from it.

Signed out, signed back in, and only thing linked now is my PSN and facebook BUT it is still showing the Xbox logo if I want to use a code.

Do I dare? Anyone know what I should do ? Did anyone else see a PSN ID when they did their code use?

Which code are you talking about?

Achronos

Don't worry about the UI - it sometimes doesn't display the linked accounts on that screen. What is actually happening is that the codes are being applied to your Bungie.net Profile. Once "Use Code" is confirmed, any XBL or PSN account linked to that Bungie.net Profile will unlock whatever that code is offering (well, it will when you start up the game). This is true even if you change what account you have linked later on.

In the future, we will likely have codes that do require you to pick one account to apply it to (kind of like the beta redemption), but none of the ones you have now do that. These codes apply to all accounts linked to your bungie.net profile.

PigzFly

Uhh hey guys. I just got an email.

iboy2wXML00cSb.PNG

iYKv5xwlOrFln.PNG

It could very well have a big sticker all over it saying "DO NOT DELIVER BEFORE 09/09"

Same. Do you have a PSN and Xboxlive accounts linked to your bungie account?

I have both accounts and mine also reproduced like tribbles.

I'm finding the difference between accessing the Destiny app/site through my Nexus 7 and my PC to be quite different, but equally buggy. The PC shows the tribble codes and the Nexus 7 is not allowing me to view Conversations. I'm ok if these are the only hiccups we get with launch.

There are Machine Guns, but those are classified as Heavy Weapons, so ammo for them won't be plentiful.

Oh, I thought he meant those LMGs with the huge ass clips (120+) that you can find in Call of Duty and you move really slow with them.

I think I did have a MG heavy weapon that had a clip of like 48 or something.

Don't worry about the UI - it sometimes doesn't display the linked accounts on that screen. What is actually happening is that the codes are being applied to your Bungie.net Profile. Once "Use Code" is confirmed, any XBL or PSN account linked to that Bungie.net Profile will unlock whatever that code is offering (well, it will when you start up the game). This is true even if you change what account you have linked later on.

In the future, we will likely have codes that do require you to pick one account to apply it to (kind of like the beta redemption), but none of the ones you have now do that. These codes apply to all accounts linked to your bungie.net profile.

woah, Achronos out of nowhere! Thanks for the clarification man. Good to see you around here. Enjoy the launch and good luck :)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I wish this game didn't have ADS. I wish hip firing was more viable.
Me too. ADS is so unnecessary in this game. I'm especially bothered by how big of a loss in accuracy there is while jumping. It really clashes with all the cool movement abilities.

I wish Europa, Mumbai push, Old Chicago and the Last city were in the game. Hopefully they will make it into the game eventually through DLC or something.

20140801151624!Europa.jpg

Mumbai_push.jpg

Old_Chicago.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-04-14-21h26m34s101.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-04-14-21h26m48s237.jpg

Can't complain about the amount of content in this game but the lack of icy/snowy environment is a huge disappointment.

RoKKeR

I wish Europa, Mumbai push, Old Chicago and the Last city were in the game. Hopefully they will make it into the game eventually through DLC or something.

Can't complain about the amount of content in this game but the lack of icy/snowy environment is a huge disappointment.

MMMmmmmmmm biting my tongue here, especially since the content in the game is severely lacking all of those locations you just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom