• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

I want that voice actor of the Titan in my game and have him throw one liners at all times.

Maybe i should just get a Sam L Jackson soundboard somewhere.

IF you get that up and running can you join my fireteam? I would love to have Sam Jackson commentary during a Strike/Raid.

Namikaze1

With my undead brothers and sisters here at DGAF, I 'aint scurred.

We will just dance the danger off like usual, right?
BtBrP_aCIAA_tkB.jpg:orig

Unless we are dealing with space spiders and giant rock faces that look like Thanos's ugly mug...

rgnine

RK0HWX5.jpg

Look at that bad ass Titan. Look at the Hunter and Warlock just chilln', while the Titan is ready for war. Sort it out Hunters/Warlocks.

Karl Hawk

Banned
It just occurred to me that this week, we'll have the last pre-release (For Destiny, that is) Bungie Weekly Update this Friday.

What new info are you expecting for this update?

And remember, they gave us some new info regarding Raids last week. So there's a very likely chance that we'll get new info for this week as well.

It just occurred to me that this week, we'll have the last pre-release (For Destiny, that is) Bungie Weekly Update this Friday.

And remember, they gave us some new info regarding Raids last week. So there's a very likely chance that we'll get new info for this week as well.

Announcement of theater mode! Or aerial vehicles!

:p

iAmZD

Neo Member

They teased on Twitter the other day that we will be getting some info on "how the game will be reviewed."

Here.

Simo

Whoooooooooooooa live action trailer was fucking cool, man.

Argh still killing me I'm out of the country in the UK but I saw the GAME store here in Leicester was doing a countdown for their midnight launch party and all those posters...

atrossity

Banned
I think someone (weremichael?) was asking about your question 1 earlier in the thread and I believe the answer was there is not way to upgrade the bundle with the extras. (Not positive on that though, was back a few pages)

For number 2...I would think any retailer would...don't believe it will be nearly as difficult to get the bundle as it would be to get the LE or Ghost edition...I could be way off though.

That is true, think it is the same way with the amazon digital orders...you need the code from them to even start the download so there would be no preloading.

Thanks for the responses. It sounds like I should just buy my ps4 now and buy the digital deluxe so I can get the extras and be able to preload. The bundle seems rather underwhelming as the only real benefit is white, which I could care less about

bGanci

Banned
Are people who have the game already being shipped to there houses paying for one day shipping? Will that get it before release?

Grewitch

"Immediately upon landing, we were surrounded by a horde of Ogres, Knights, and things I can't even begin to explain. They, the Guardians, threw everything but the kitchen sink at them but it was futile. Not a single scratch was made. The Hunter was the first to fall. Instead of using his golden gun, he chose to pull his blades out and get up close. It proved to be a fatal mistake. He was crushed before he could even swipe their hide with his blades. The Warlock came next. While keeping a few of the Ogres and Knights at bay, she was blindsided by a Knight. It slammed the Hunter's blades on her skull. Not even her healing magic could have save her. The Titan was the last to fall, and his fate was far worse than the others. His limbs were torn right out of their sockets before he could even perform his legendary Fist of Havoc. They beat him into a bloody pulp with his own limbs. I escaped, seeking out a way to avenge them... A way to save this world and all the others.

My journey proved pointless...

That is till I found you."

Peter Dinklage aka Ghost to you, the player.

I bet he says that to all the boys and girls. He's fickle, that one.

Well done, mate.

X-Frame

RK0HWX5.jpg

Look at that bad ass Titan. Look at the Hunter and Warlock just chilln', while the Titan is ready for war. Sort it out Hunters/Warlocks.

What is your PSN dude, the Order of the Titans need to stick together while the Warlocks and Hunters play around. The city won't protect itself.

Grewitch

You two have no idea how glide works do you? Warlocks float slower to the surface. Even if she jumped first she'll land way after those two.

I'm interpreting that as: Warlocks are the first to leave for the party and the last ones to arrive
after the party is well over.

This interpretation was brought to you by the Titan Defense Force in association with the Hunter Frabjous League.

Xevren

What is your PSN dude, the Order of the Titans need to stick together while the Warlocks and Hunters play around. The city won't protect itself.

I'll add you later too, another Titan and I remember you often from the ME3 multiplayer thread. Or you can add me, Xevren11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom