• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stantron

Slow it down, Hunter.
s6eeWlP.gif

SDCowboy

Titan seemed the rarest in my time with the Alpha and Beta. But I saw at least as many Hunters as Warlocks.

My guess is the split will be reasonably even once the population settles in a bit.

Totally, titans were by far the minority. I'd maybe see one or two running around the tower.

Grewitch

so fucking fresh and clean

that trailer was a metaphor for warlocks jumping in and dying. also was the titan in the trailer? I didn't see him at all, just some big ass rock right next to the warlock and hunter.

The Titan? Yeah, he was the rock the Hunter and Warlock were hiding behind.

Fitts

Yes.

The only thing I would add is that I don't believe voting with our wallets is our only recourse. Making the right kind of noise can help as well. A game like this is one of the best openings to make that noise. It's high profile, and with the always online nature, and Bungie wanting to have us poke our heads into the game everyday, this is the perfect game to go digital with. If the console manufactures are driving customers away from digital the publishers and developers should be notified.

Excellent point.

An aside, as ridiculous as it is one of the things I'm most looking forward to in the full release is seeing if upgrading agility will have an affect on jumping within the Tower. To clarify, I was able to jump onto places with the Hunter that I couldn't reach with the other two classes. Since agility is said to impact speed and jump height one can assume plausibility.

Grewitch

How fucked am i leaving my pre-order for the LE up on amazon uk when i wont have any money in my bank account till monday at 0:01am?

Should be okay, they usually send you an email to check your account and how to let them know. Happened with me for my launch PS4 and I got mine just fine, so I think they hold on to it for you for a bit.

MAX PAYMENT

Cømet;128513348 said:
That's because we're all out in the field actually fighting the darkness ;)

TI' ANS REPRESENT!

Is "in the field" one of those misused military phrases? In the field means training.
"On target" means fightin the good fight!

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
So it seems the new trailer isn't the only news today.....

..edit: How do we embed twitter posts?

Anyway, Bungie have stated that we should wait for the end of the day re: more surprises.

Cømet

Banned
Must have been serious darkness as I rarely saw them out in the wild either. lol :p

I got trapped in a cave with an ??? Ogre and a pack of Thralls (also ???) :(

I was gonna say it seems a bit odd that so few Titans were seen considering the fairly even class split, but then I guess that's player choice and time zones for you. I did the beta on 360 and hung with a small pack of Titans on the explore map, only saw a few cape wearers (y'all look alike to me :p), but saw plenty of everyone at the Tower.

Wish I could get a cape for my Titan. Capes are sick.

EDIT: Flarpjoose

NoTacos

My only strife with the supers are that the only one you can dodge in close proximity is the hunter's which is pretty shitty.

Can't tell you how many times I've jumped out of feasible range from a warlock blast or titan smash and still get hit somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom