• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

the next person that says "you and I must have watched/seen another video" or "frabjous" I am going to slap you silly

tWWRqvy.gif

lEkgX32.gif

I can't be mad at you. Here's your treat:
h7F79D166

Edit: I just noticed the Admiral and the dog in the gif share some striking similarities.

chippy13

Well, just installed a new 2TB hard drive in my PS4. I think I have officially run out of things to do to my system while waiting for Destiny.

Just watched the trailer; loved it! Titan had some good moments, though the people pointing to the Hunter as the main character are probably right.

Speaking of, is she ok? MIA in this tread...

Most likely having a social life. I lost that privilege once my friends moved away from my town. Now I spend my free time here in GAF, playing games, and working out. Maybe this January when I hopefully move away I'll go to where my friends live, or somewhere new and exciting.

until then I must fly to the horizon

MA PEOPLE.

THEY NEED ME
dTQMfmv.gif

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
yeah that aticle is odd, the article is from today, and then they say bungie posted this twiter comment earliar this morning, but the comment is timestamped from yesterday.

I got excited, then saw the timestamp, then even further less excited when their twitter 2h ago posted release in five days. So close, yet so far.

Cømet

Banned
Most likely having a social life. I lost that privilege once my friends moved away from my town. Now I spend my free time here in GAF, playing games, and working out. Maybe this January when I hopefully move away I'll go to where my friends live, or somewhere new and exciting.

I hate getting split off from regular friend group contact. I drifted away from my hometown friends when I left for uni, and now we don't talk any more. But, new friends are good!

Namikaze1

MA PEOPLE.

THEY NEED ME
dTQMfmv.gif

Admiral Woofington, don't go!
Sad.jpg

kutya2.jpg

Cømet;128519495 said:
I hate getting split off from regular friend group contact. I drifted away from my hometown friends when I left for uni, and now we don't talk any more. But, new friends are good!

Oh no, I still talk regularly to my high school group of geek friends (they were coincidentally in my same Uni) and we're still super fucking close. But having to travel to their city to go visit every weekend would be a pain, and I'm busy enough throughout the week where 2-3 days a week of anti-social staying in my room don't bother me.

That friendship is for a lifetime. I would love to make new friends though, hence why going to a new city/town would be fun. Start fresh. I'm searching for jobs and offering myself to go anywhere basically, as an engineer that should open many doors.

Admiral Woofington, don't go!
[imghttp://www.fwweekly.com/wp-content/images/stories/images/1-25-2012/Sad.jpg[/img]

I'm not going anywhere.

nowhere else will take me

Jafo_

MA PEOPLE.

THEY NEED ME
dTQMfmv.gif

A social life? Is that like going to the community room here in the old folks home? Bah, to much yibber yabber there, can't even here the TV when Matlock is on...

I don't get the OT title guys.

Same. Especially as I've used it with mates as per the Urban Dictionary:

Frabjous

(Frab-juice)
Frab: origination - France, definition - Flab
Jous: origination - France, definition - juice

Frabjous is the juices and mating paraphernalia recovered from the flab or skin folds inside of an obese man or woman.

"I found a vibrator, peanut butter, and a small unidentifiable dog in my neighbors frabjous. The dog was dead upon arrival"

Ewwwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom