• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

ULwF2Dc.jpg

We got these bad boys in at work today

40GB holy shit

H1PSTER

I can't wait to revive my Defender Titan.. I didn't get very far with her in the Alpha, I ignored the Beta because I didn't want the story ruined... So it will be great to meet again and explore the universe.

Hue

ultron87

Oh hey, my 2 year old TV's backlight died 5 days before Destiny comes out. That's super cool. I can play with just the sound anyway.

majik13

Yeah, it's so lightweight of an impact. But still. Powaaah geyyyyyzzzaaaa!
yup, thought the same thing when first watched it, the performance has no impact or power. He should be landing with the fist, not landing smoothly on his feet and then slowely punching the ground afterwards. Very anticlimatic.

Ken Adams

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I need your help Gaf. I'm getting the destiny bundle for myself and giving my old ps4 to my gf cos she fell in love with the beta and I'm wondering if I can just swap out the hard drives between them or am I forced to format my old one. I just want to preload the game and swap it to the new console and be ready at midnight. I love digital games and the gf doesn't seem to mind disks.

CREMSteve

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I need your help Gaf. I'm getting the destiny bundle for myself and giving my old ps4 to my gf cos she fell in love with the beta and I'm wondering if I can just swap out the hard drives between them or am I forced to format my old one. I just want to preload the game and swap it to the new console and be ready at midnight. I love digital games and the gf doesn't seem to mind disks.
As soon as you remove it, you'll need to reformat it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
You've all got to bear in mind that the download from PSN/XBL will be compressed, and will be unpacked onto your HDD for a larger total size.

chippy13

As soon as you switch drives it forces you to format them.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
so in addition to the survey/lists and the clan itself in the DestinyGAF clan thread, i thought it might be nice to see members of destiny gaf with destiny avatars add a logo for whichever platform they'll be playing on and their xbl gamertag or psn name. this hopefully can help people find other friends more easily on their platform of choice and help build the community further. i've modified mine for x1.

image.php

i'm not the photoshop whiz i'm sure some of you are, but if you want help modifying your avatar i'll do my best. send me a pm.

Good idea, I may follow suit this evening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom