• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
My copies processing now :D luckily I'm traveling back to the UK from japan (sitting in Qatar) so the wait hasn't been so arduous. Hype is starting to hit me hard now.

Anyone here order a Ghost Edition from Best Buy? My PS4 copy is still processing, which I think is good, but no movement on it yet. I really hope they don't end up canceling my order for whatever reason. Some people lost their Gamestop pre-order today and it has me worried.

Anyone here order a Ghost Edition from Best Buy? My PS4 copy is still processing, which I think is good, but no movement on it yet. I really hope they don't end up canceling my order for whatever reason. Some people lost their Gamestop pre-order today and it has me worried.

Best Buy and ebgames (Canada) and amazon (US). I wanted to be sure.

No nasty emails yet!

SirNinja

Just a couple more days till I can preload this onto the good old PS3. I'll probably spend most of 9/7 fumbling around the PSN store looking for how to do it, only to realize the store won't actually update with the preload option until like 5 PM. Good times ahead!

Titan seems to be a popular choice in posts and in this thread, but in the polls it was by far the least popular. Weird.

Neither are completely representative of what class people actually pick. During the beta, there was an almost equal (~32/33/34%) spread between classes, according to Bungie.
They didn't say which was which, but I have a fairly strong suspicion that Warlocks were the 34%.

Sexy

C16PT2C.png

" The Ultimate Destiny Experience is on Playstation "

Woooo boy.

This thing is going to sell like hotcakes

Playing that commercial in the middle of opening day of the NFL.

Can't freakin wait to jump back in and lay the titan smack down again. LETS GOOOOO!!

Getting so close.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Amazon isn't offering a shader. Only Gamestop from what I've seen, and only for CoD Advanced Warfare.

Ah, the article I read didn't mention that it was GameStop exclusive. That's unfortunate :/

Yeah you made me go check, I was like WTF?

Only exclusive shader is the Destiny X COD through Gamestop, get that Blacksmith Black/Gold shader
Are you seeing the Vanguard bonus, everyone gets that from any retailer
The skin for ghost, emblem, etc.

Only Gamestop has the rare Sparrow pre-order bonus (it's just red color, you can unlock the 5 gold chests in Old Russia and get the same sparrow, but color will be random)

Yeah, I saw the Vanguard bonus is coming with it.

I suppose I could preorder CoD at EB if they're willing to price match the deal I got through Amazon.

That Warlock never casted Nova Bomb in the video, if they did my friendly Cabal's would have met certain doom
The Super bar never goes down, it was just the melee move that has the leech ability on it
Titan and Hunter use their Supers in the video,

Leave my Cabal Buddies alone in Dust Palace, you despicable Guardians!

If given a choice I would jump ship so quick to the Fallen and be Cabal!

Also all the frabjous Hunters got their egos shot down, talk about whiffing with the Arc Blade... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Golden Gun melts Cabal like butter though...

MAX PAYMENT

Even though 99% percent of the armor sets I've seen could blend seamlessly into a halo game.... I want some legit halo armor on the Xbox one version.

Trace

Banned
Titan is best at sucking.
am i doing this hate any class that you aren't picking first thing right?

I'll give it an 8/10. You need to make sure that you hit them hard though. Something about how Titans are all cowards and need to hide behind shields would work.

I'll give it an 8/10. You need to make sure that you hit them hard though. Something about how Titans are all cowards and need to hide behind shields would work.

Just call them muscle bound wanna be master chiefs.

I won't lie though
when shit hits the fan I'll be hiding in their bubble shields.

Linconan

My copies been sent..
*giggles*
I'll have it on Monday Morning AU
*giggles again*

Now the waiting game.
*twiddles thumbs*
Come to me, my precious.

Omni

Not sure if this applies to anyone else. But I messaged Achronos to get clarification on switching between platforms. It seems that you're able to do it continuously

Pv4gLYi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom