• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

If it hasn't changed then shader applies predefined color scheme to whole armor, but not to weaponry. Also they were multi-use meaning you buy once and can freely swap between them.

Wait, so does that mean you can't pick and choose individual pieces to colour?

There will be more than 1 Raid, HUGE SPOILERS! Seriously, I'm sorry I click it.

Oh that's great news but I really don't want to click on that link, prefer the surprise :)

Tovarisc

Bummer. So I'm guessing that also means you can't pick multiple shaders to have a red/gold scheme for instance.. :/

Yep. You can only have one shader active at the time. If there is one with red/color combo go ahead and use it, but if not then you are out of luck. I'm not all that sure how it's determined what color applies to what part of armor etc., need do some testing in Live.

Eh, good for those who wanna start playing the Crucible but without
using supers
, but I prefer to be geared up and ready before I set my feet into the Crucible.

Well me too, wondering though why they have changed it,
guess for people who like only to enjoy the PvP and not the story campaign.
I'll do the story 1st anyway, and be prepared with good gear.

Kane1345

Hulk-Hogan-Swim-Flex-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Kane1345

Fantastic!

So guys have you decided on how your character will look in retail? I was thinking of recreating my Wooflock from the Beta but now I'm kind of thinking I should make another.

All I know is I'm staying away from the colour black cause that will easily be the most common colour.

Atkison04

Spoilers of every kind, in all areas, I will not copy/paste. Lets just say all the people complaining "not enough content" might have to do some back peddling.

Understandable man, thanks for the tidbit. I'm not worried about content personally. I put in 20 hours in the beta and didn't even really explore much. Ready to jump in!

Tovarisc

So guys have you decided on how your character will look in retail? I was thinking of recreating my Wooflock from the Beta but now I'm kind of thinking I should make another.

If customization options are same as they were in Beta I will resurrect my Female Awoken Warlock. If there is new stuff then I need do some experiments.

WITHE1982

Fantastic!

All I know is he's an awoken warlock called Tim. The rest will be decided on the 9th, depending on any new customization options... basically waiting for beards.

Loomba

Aside from the obvious that you can lose your job, what is stopping an game store employee from putting down some cash and taking home a copy; if it's come in already.

Tovarisc

Aside from the obvious that you can lose your job, what is stopping an game store employee from putting down some cash and taking home a copy; if it's come in already.

Nothing and I have heard rumors that it's not even that rare. So big release comes in, e.g. Destiny, and few copies "go missing" from top of pile etc.

hydruxo

I haven't looked into the loot side of this game as much, will it be similar to Diablo where you have to grind for certain high level items? Has Bungie gone in depth about the loot?

Wallach

It's already out in the wild from what I have seen, but it doesn't really matter. You won't get through the authentication without Bungie magic sprinkled on your account, I'd wager.

Tovarisc

It'll be interesting to see the weekly update. Wonder if they have any surprises in store

I think surprise on this weeks update was intended to be that whole thing about Press getting access on 8th/9th and how we are part of reviewing process. They just had to spill beans early when few sites spoke up about not getting review copies for Destiny.

Klyka

Banned
I think surprise on this weeks update was intended to be that whole thing about Press getting access on 8th/9th and how we are part of reviewing process. They just had to spill beans early when few sites spoke up about not getting review copies for Destiny.

"YOU are part of the REVIEWS! (after paying 70€ to buy the game, thanks)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom