• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grewitch

Sexy

C16PT2C.png

Not feeling that all. That looks meh.

Homeboyd

Can someone make sure i'm interpreting one of these spoilers right.....

6 Patrol areas?? Like, explore zones??
But why does it mention only
3 strikes, 2 story missions? Those just seem to be code order (1, 2, 3, 4, etc...) that don't have anything to do with content quantity. Patrol is just the 6th item listed.

Do we know if the ghost is plastic or metal?

I really hope metal.
It looks like it is made of plastic in all of the pictures and videos. I can't imagine it would be metal, either, with that greatly increasing the production costs. We'll find out soon enough, though!

Tovarisc

Level 25 Warlock gear

Somehow I feel suddenly very disappointed in design. It's like level 8 gear, but just slightly different. From that app shot to in-game what changes is texture quality, but I doubt it will "save" armor designs similarity to level 8 stuff.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Level 25 Warlock gear

Somehow I feel suddenly very disappointed in design. It's like level 8 gear, but just slightly different. From that app shot to in-game what changes is texture quality, but I doubt it will "save" armor designs similarity to level 8 stuff.

That's even worse than the Titan pic. Warlocks officially holding the L right now.

Level 25 Warlock gear

That's kind of an issue I've been having with all the non-Exotic gear I've been seeing so far. It's all very, very similar to the level 8 gear visually.

You guys know what they changed from the beta in terms of balance?

ARs are getting a nerf, PRs and Handcannons getting a buff. Past that, not sure.

Future

Thinking about canceling my amazon preorder and preorder on ps4 so this thing preloads for Tuesday. Anyone think this wouldn't be a good idea? Is preload on ps4 pretty reliable?

Skele7on

Banned
So I'm literally on the verge of a week off to play destiny and chill for the first time since Feb.

I have just got a call from the GF to say the internet is fucked...

Called BT and apparently there's a fault on my line that can't be sorted till next Thursday.

I think I'm going to cry.

Kane1345

So I'm literally on the verge of a week off to play destiny and chill for the first time since Feb.

I have just got a call from the GF to say the internet is fucked...

Called BT and apparently there's a fault on my line that can't be sorted till next Thursday.

I think I'm going to cry.

Holy shit that is messed up :( Can you go to a mate's house or something?

Tovarisc

How do you look at the gear/costumes? Why does so much of it look ugly?

Low quality models and textures from Destiny App on mobile. Gives you rough idea about armor designs.

When they bother to update website for PC there should be higher quality models.

Grewitch

I have a question, take a look at that Awoken to the right:

See the right arm? There's an attachment at the top of the arm. What is that? At first I thought it was an Exo thing, but now I'm thinking it's a gauntlet thing? I personally don't like it much, could do with clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom