• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
That be excellent
image.png

I have a question, take a look at that Awoken to the right:

See the right arm? There's an attachment at the top of the arm. What is that? At first I thought it was an Exo thing, but now I'm thinking it's a gauntlet thing? I personally don't like it much, could do with clarification.

Titan armor thing. Some gauntlets have shoulder plates like that.

Skele7on

Banned
I am going to say this and probably get my ass handed to me here,

But didn't we have the destiny icon to signify DGAF admins?

*don't hurt me*

I am going to say this and probably get my ass handed to me here,

But didn't we have the destiny icon to signify DGAF admins?

*don't hurt me*

I do remember something about them maybe wanting to make an official DGAF thingy, but I don't know if it went anywhere. I can't imagine anyone would take them seriously if they said that only admins could use the Destiny logo in their avatar though.

Kane1345

I do remember something about them maybe wanting to make an official DGAF thingy, but I don't know if it went anywhere. I can't imagine anyone would take them seriously if they said that only admins could use the Destiny logo in their avatar though.

If that happened there would definitely be a backlash

Respect

So I'm literally on the verge of a week off to play destiny and chill for the first time since Feb.

I have just got a call from the GF to say the internet is fucked...

Called BT and apparently there's a fault on my line that can't be sorted till next Thursday.

I think I'm going to cry.

Sorry to hear friend :(...hope you can get it sorted out before Tuesday.

Level 26 Hunter gear

Ha! Nice way to troll right before release Bungie......right? Please?

LordofPwn

So my local gamestop is expecting 200-300 people at midnight for destiny... there's 6 gamestops in my metro area, and like 5 Targets, a few Walmarts, and 4 best buys. There's like barely 600k people living here. thats insane!

Deku Tree

Low quality models and textures from Destiny App on mobile. Gives you rough idea about armor designs.

When they bother to update website for PC there should be higher quality models.

Yeah for some reason I can't figure out how to load models and textures from the Destiny App. Unless people are hacking it...

Oni3298

I meant for my Hunter.

Awoken female Hunter(main character)
Human male Warlock(modelled after myself)
Exo male Titan(if I feel like it after grinding the first two)

I'll probably main a Warlock, followed by a hunter, and exactly as you said depending on my level of boredom and/or frustration with grinding I'll then work on my Titan.

I posted exactly this yesterday.

To me, its just the logical fit. My brain just works like that. :x

Deku Tree

I've been playing video games since I was 3 and I don't have any connections like that : /.

I think the easiest way is if you have a friend who works in Retail somewhere that sells Destiny. People may just hand out a few copies, and maybe "sell them" officially after the release date. Judging by the past, were gonna see lots of people like that in this thread.

kanuuna

Has there been any word on any sort of region lock with the game? I was thinking of picking up the digital version with the season pass and other content from the US PlayStation Store, seeing as it's cheaper than the base game in the EU store. However, locking myself out of European servers based on the game version instead of where I'm located sounds scary.

Please don't hit me not looking through the whole thread for an answer.

I liked how AR's were before. I hope they're not useless.

me too. the advantage an AR had over the other weapons was that it threw off the other person's aim. you could win an encounter even being down a few shots if your AR had good impact or a high rate of fire.

they definitely needed a balance and the game will likely be better because of it, but i hope that part hasn't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom