• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
I would like one please!

D10.png

D10_5.png

Could I get one?

D11.png

Deku Tree

i tried...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought he meant to take out the Traveler from the picture and just have it with a blank background. Either way, its a pretty good job. :p

I got it by viewing the page source. Looks very nice!

But yeah I was hoping for you to take out Traveler from the picture and just have the Traveler with a blank background at full resolution (so that I can shrink it myself).

X-Frame

Not sure if this was posted already, but Urk confirmed on Twitter that Bungie is working on a sound profile for the Sony Gold Headset. Saw it on r/DestinyTheGame.

Fitts

Ah man... I see Bloodborne has been claimed. If anyone wants to make a Destiny/Souls crossover avatar I would truly appreciate it.

Oni3298

I just now realized "frabjous" is an actual word, and not one that GAF just decided to come up with for this game.

I'll be going now.

Jamiaro

I put the disc in.

It installed for a while.

Pressed Start

Then came the update

Then came the Title Screen.

Then came the Error about the Servers.

In other words... I´m all set. ^^

Homeboyd

I just now realized "frabjous" is an actual word, and not one that GAF just decided to come up with for this game.

I'll be going now.
Well GAF didn't come up with it either way... it's in Destiny. One of those "fancy" Hunters have a cape that says something about it.

Can someone make sure i'm interpreting one of these spoilers right.....

6 Patrol areas?? Like, explore zones??

During the beta, I could have sworn that I heard the NPC who gave out bounties mention something about
"the Brasilia exclusion zone"
. I wonder if that's one of them/even a thing.

For anyone wondering (like myself), apparently if you leave your PS4 on standby mode, Destiny will automatically preload once they flip the switch. From the Playstation Blog:
Playstation.Blog said:
...any titles you’ve pre-ordered will be automatically pre-loaded and auto-downloaded to your PS4 system by default. All you have to do is pre-order the game, make sure your PS4 remains in standby mode, and sit back and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom