• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

If the game is 40gb, does anyone know when the Xboners who have already preloaded the 18gb will be able to pre-load the rest of the game? Urk/Deej/Jerpie/Achronos/Luke/etc... halp

D13.png

Like this?
On the other side of the pokeball

Vitanimus

vS2ZCcQ.jpg

my retailer that I ordered from just posted this :( they usually deliver pretty early... was hoping for a small chance it might have been dispatched today so I got it tomorrow. Oh well!

I'm still wondering if this works for my US account (bought the game) with my EU account being my main account on my PS4.

you might have to go on your US account, and go into settings and select "activate system" somewhere and leave it logged in to your US account. I know I had some problems buying TLOU digitally on a US account on my PS4, as my EU account was locked out because my EU account was the "primary" account on the console, when the US account needed to be the primary account so my EU account could access it. I hope this makes sense? I said account a lot of times

Kydd BlaZe

The hype is real! Wish I could've taken some days off work next week, but it's gonna be ridiculously busy. The office needs me :(

At any rate, could someone Destinyify my avatar? Pretty please?!

Yoday

I just read that Bungie is holding a launch party of sorts at their studio in Bellevue, WA. I live about six hours away, but my best friend just moved there a year ago, and I have the entire week off. Oh god GAF, what do I do? Do I take the long and somewhat expensive trip and hope to be a part of the festivities, or stay home and play Destiny on launch day?

Kane1345

I just read that Bungie is holding a launch party of sorts at their studio in Bellevue, WA. I live about six hours away, but my best friend just moved there a year ago, and I have the entire week off. Oh god GAF, what do I do? Do I take the long and somewhat expensive trip and hope to be a part of the festivities, or stay home and play Destiny on launch day?

GO

Deku Tree

Yeah. Go. Wait in line for days to be one of the first 300 people too. Has anybody started lining up outside Bungie yet?

Agent

Just got my PlayStation Gold Headset and blue DS4 controller delivered. Hype level 8/10 and increasing. Just waiting for the moment Amazon updates my Limited Edition to preparing for shipment or I get a text from my bank my card was used to make a purchase from Amazon.

bombshell

Definitely go if you have the chance. You'll regret it later if you don't and find out that the visitors were showered with gifts.

kanuuna

Has there been any word on any sort of region lock with the game? I was thinking of picking up the digital version with the season pass and other content from the US PlayStation Store, seeing as it's cheaper than the base game in the EU store.

I'll just bump this once.

Yoday

Definitely go if you have the chance. You'll regret it later if you don't and find out that the visitors were showered with gifts.
That is what I am thinking. I wouldn't be able to leave until tomorrow morning at the earliest because I would have to flip my schedule around, and I would hate to go all that way and have the line already be too long.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Just cancelled my €69,99 PSN pre-order and bought a physical copy with day one delivery for €54 online.

Digital pricing is ass. It was a good way to get to play the beta though!

bombshell

That is what I am thinking. I wouldn't be able to leave until tomorrow morning at the earliest because I would have to flip my schedule around, and I would hate to go all that way and have the line already be too long.

If your friend lives close, you could get him to check if there's already a huge waiting line before you start the trip.

KeRaSh

There shouldn't be. I did the same thing with the US digital version of TLOU on my EU account and was fine. Any sort of DLC will have to be purchased through your US account, naturally.

Did it also preload automatically? That's what I'm wondering about.

What is everyone doing this weekend to eat up time? Playing anything new? I'm prolly going to stay away from games since I can't play the thing I want to play, but found a way to jam pack my weekend. First Friday with the gf and her bestie tonight, show and biking around the city with a friend tomorrow, late brunch and laundry Sunday and then one more sleep. ONE MORE SLEEP!

Skele7on

Banned
I am getting Destiny on PS3, think it will have a good amount of population?

I think it should have a decent amount dude, not earth shattering but to be honest it might even have more players than on xbox one, with all things considered.

I am worried about the player numbers on xbox I really hope they're okay.

Respect

What is everyone doing this weekend to eat up time? Playing anything new? I'm prolly going to stay away from games since I can't play the thing I want to play, but found a way to jam pack my weekend. First Friday with the gf and her bestie tonight, show and biking around the city with a friend tomorrow, late brunch and laundry Sunday and then one more sleep. ONE MORE SLEEP!

Weeping.

EDIT: I'll reserve time to cursing my wife's brother in law if we have to go to dinner on any day this coming week other than the 8th. (Found out a couple days ago he is in town the 8th-11th and we are going to have dinner one of those nights, it's her brother in law, not mine damn it.)

I think it should have a decent amount dude, not earth shattering but to be honest it might even have more players than on xbox one, with all things considered.

I am worried about the player numbers on xbox I really hope they're okay.

I would think there would be more players on 360 and the one than ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom