• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

What is everyone doing this weekend to eat up time? Playing anything new? I'm prolly going to stay away from games since I can't play the thing I want to play, but found a way to jam pack my weekend. First Friday with the gf and her bestie tonight, show and biking around the city with a friend tomorrow, late brunch and laundry Sunday and then one more sleep. ONE MORE SLEEP!

Diablo III, Minecraft PS4 if i can get the discount to work, More Diablo III, maybe some Velocity 2x

My big 'aw man' right now is that since I spent 2 1/2 times the cash other people did on Destiny for the Ghost Edition, I don't get to play it until later. That's kind of a bummer- since I can't preload it and I have to wait for the delivery. But oh well. Tuesday will still rock.

VQeomy9.gif

C.Dark.DN

Banned
My big 'aw man' right now is that since I spent 2 1/2 times the cash other people did on Destiny for the Ghost Edition, I don't get to play it until later. That's kind of a bummer- since I can't preload it and I have to wait for the delivery. But oh well. Tuesday will still rock.
Why did you have to spend so much?

deadfolk

HORRAYYYYYYYY

Engineer is here tomorrow between 8-1pm

FIX MY BROADBAND YOU FUCKS.

Hope it gets sorted. My broadband was knackered for months, but I started turning up the heat on them to get it sorted for Destiny. As of last week, it's been sweet.

Hope it stays that way.

Skele7on

Banned
So I go look at my Auto Download time to see if anything changed like others are reporting and I see this.

Sony pls...

it will change give it time, the downloads are due to start from 7th properly.

Hope it gets sorted. My broadband was knackered for months, but I started turning up the heat on them to get it sorted for Destiny. As of last week, it's been sweet.

Hope it stays that way.

My issues started this morning, I was like ohh shit, called them they gave me Thursday for an engineer to come out, I moaned, now tomorrow.

I just hope the guy coming isn't an idiot, I have had numerous interactions with BT due to work, and they haven't ever been good ones.

Gaz_RB

Finally preordered digitally. This is going to be the first big game I download, and I think it'll be perfect for easy pick up and play.

Why did you have to spend so much?
The Ghost Edition is $150 as opposed to $60. Had I just spent $60, I'd be able to play right at midnight.

A small sacrifice for all the content in the Ghost Edition, but still a bummer that I paid more to get it later. Not mad about it or anything- there's really nothing that can be done about it unless the Ghost Edition came with digital download codes instead of a disk (but then what would be the point of the steelbook case?) that were sent to you prior to the game launching, but it's still a little 'aw.'

Respect

Diablo III, Minecraft PS4 if i can get the discount to work, More Diablo III, maybe some Velocity 2x

I think I've reached that burn out point on D3...need a few pieces of gear to up the torment level, but keep getting the same legendaries now or ones that are useless to my build, so it is getting stale. Don't have the will to start a new character at this point.

Homeboyd

The Ghost Edition is $150 as opposed to $60. Had I just spent $60, I'd be able to play right at midnight.

A small sacrifice for all the content in the Ghost Edition, but still a bummer that I paid more to get it later. Not mad about it or anything- there's really nothing that can be done about it unless the Ghost Edition came with digital download codes instead of a disk (but then what would be the point of the steelbook case?) that were sent to you prior to the game launching, but it's still a little 'aw.'
You also paid the same for less content when compared to PS ppl... but you already knew that. :)

I did too :/

LordofPwn

Was tempted to buy Diablo, but I knew I would not play it much until November or so. Kind of regretting that decision now.

Don't I know it. I am waay too old to be this excited.

Diablo III is what's kept me relatively sane these past few weeks. got a hardcore level 68 Witch, so close to that trophy pop.

I think I've reached that burn out point on D3...need a few pieces of gear to up the torment level, but keep getting the same legendaries now or ones that are useless to my build, so it is getting stale. Don't have the will to start a new character at this point.

I've got a crusader lvl 70 paragon 26 i've been doing online co-op with, a lvl 46 Demon hunter for local co-op, and my hardcore witch. new characters are fun and you can just blow through the story super quick. just wish update 2.1 was live for consoles. some nice stuff in there.

GaryKing

Neo Member
So has there been any comment as to why the preload date is changing for some users? Is Sony adjusting it to ease the load on servers or is this nothing to worry about and we'll all be preloading on the 7th?

Cuphead

Banned
So has there been any comment as to why the preload date is changing for some users? Is Sony adjusting it to ease the load on servers or is this nothing to worry about and we'll all be preloading on the 7th?

Spreading it out will help the downloads go smoothly for everyone

Socat

Just do greater rifts, you get 1-2 legendary/set items per run, and you can chain run them pretty quickly in about 20 mins. I used the method outlined here to get the most out of each run http://kotaku.com/how-to-get-tons-of-loot-in-diablo-iiis-new-dungeons-1629991701

C.Dark.DN

Banned

Ah, I thought you meant $375.

I guess I'm paying $50 through the bundle, but I miss out on extra dlc.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Human Hunter, Awoken Warlock, Exo Titan seems very by the books to me. Of course the race of androids would be the muscle of the team, right? Wrong!

Wrong!!

robo

fuckity fuck fuck

My LE from gamestop Uk has been shipped!!

Please be here tomorrow please be here tomorrow please be here tomorrow

Away before post man Monday morning so wont be back until late monday or even tuesday.

please be here tomorrow please be here tomorrow please be here tomorrow

game are processing the nippers 360 version

please dont be here tomorrow please dont be here tomorrow please dont be here tomorrow

Step sons from tesco, nowt through yet

dont give a shit when it comes dont give a shit when it comes dont give shit when it comes

WooHoo! I'm in, anyone want to join me in the Beta when it finishes downloading... anyone?

I bought Destiny yesterday, today the Beta is downloading on my PS4 but the money hasn't been from my wallet taken yet. I suppose that means all is on track for Tuesday though?

Can't wait, just need to sort out Clan stuff now and then go character designing :)
Warlock/Hunter/Titan/Human/Exo/... so much to ponder.

Deku Tree

WooHoo! I'm in, anyone want to join me in the Beta when it finishes downloading... anyone?

I bought Destiny yesterday, today the Beta is downloading on my PS4 but the money hasn't been from my wallet taken yet. I suppose that means all is on track for Tuesday though?

Can't wait, just need to sort out Clan stuff now and then go character designing :)

Beta is over.

Think there'll be much of a difference playing Destiny at launch versus late October? Not as hyped as I should be should be for this game, and still haven't decided on which color Xbox one to buy.

??? Beta is finished, you can start it up but can't go farther than the Press X to Start screen.

robo

the beta finished ages ago, don't know why its downloading that.

LordofPwn

Human Hunter, Awoken Warlock, Exo Titan seems very by the books to me. Of course the race of androids would be the muscle of the team, right? Wrong!

Wrong!!

I'll be rolling an exo titan
eventually
, otherwise i'm split on which race for which class. I did human male warlock first in alpha, and beta. Then i did female awoken hunter. things felt off though, but thinking about a male awoken warlock also doesn't feel right. pre-launch probs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom