• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Uh, so mine triggered a download, and it's two files - one 296MB and one 184MB. Is it downloading a launcher to download the rest in like the beta?

Go look in your applications, it's still downloading.

iqILsbQiQhwt0.jpg

I'll probably end up recreating my Exo from the Beta with a few minor changes. It's funny, because I didn't at all like the look of the race before I played. How much character can a robot have? Then I played around with the character creator and discovered that you can put a giant hole in the side of their head. There was something I really liked about that. I mean, your Guardian is supposed to be dead at the start, right? I think that putting a giant head wound on my Exo gives him some backstory that the human races aren't afforded. Screw being a badass tattooed space soldier, I want to be a robot that took a shot to the face.

God damn, that's awesome.

Building three characters, I doubt I'll start playing the actual game until like 5:30 AM EST.

GhaleonEB

I have nearly five hours of meetings on Tuesday, so it's probably for the best that I have Amazon delivering the bundle. They usually deliver late in the day, which is when I'll be free anyways. Between setting up the system, accounts, updates, etc. I'll probably play for an hour on Tuesday night.

Nice Destiny avatars. :D

bombshell

so i switched my preorder from PS4 to Xbone. will i miss something? are the expansions first on PS4?

The expansions are simultaneous.

You'll miss exclusive PvP map, a strike and some armor and guns.

Then unknown exclusive content in the 2 expansions.

Cuphead

Banned
I have nearly five hours of meetings on Tuesday, so it's probably for the best that I have Amazon delivering the bundle. They usually deliver late in the day, which is when I'll be free anyways. Between setting up the system, accounts, updates, etc. I'll probably play for an hour on Tuesday night.

Nice Destiny avatars. :D

Those bubbles are awesome btw

Marvel

could never
I'll probably end up recreating my Exo from the Beta with a few minor changes. It's funny, because I didn't at all like the look of the race before I played. How much character can a robot have? Then I played around with the character creator and discovered that you can put a giant hole in the side of their head. There was something I really liked about that. I mean, your Guardian is supposed to be dead at the start, right? I think that putting a giant head wound on my Exo gives him some backstory that the human races aren't afforded. Screw being a badass tattooed space soldier, I want to be a robot that took a shot to the face.
That's a great point actually about the hole in the head.

Dunlop

I was planning on buying PSN cards this morning to take advantage of a deal at Target (Canada) where they are 10% off.

Decided it really wasnt worth the energy to save $7 so just preordered last night instead.

Only to learn the cards at ringing at 25% off, I could have purchased the guardian edition lol

Damn my morning laziness

Cruxist

So, mine just pre-loaded with 2 little tiny downloads of a couple hundred megs each. Is there anything else I need to do to prime it? It's on my bar...

bigDave

Thank you, I will be a new PS4 owner come monday night. Looks like i wont be playing till early morning tuesday. Need to setup my shiny white console and then install the game and sleep.

ps4 install really fast, at least the principal part... expect to play after one minute, then the rest of installation will continue in background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom