• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafo_

pYDZPeB.jpg

perfect

Killer

Banned
I think so.

Also exclusive content

The expansions are simultaneous.

You'll miss exclusive PvP map, a strike and some armor and guns.

Then unknown exclusive content in the 2 expansions.

yes for a year exclusive (of the content in the expansions I should add)

Nope but PlayStation players will have exclusive content.
And Sony has exclusivity on some things for about a year.

Expansions the same date, but you'll miss exclusive gear, MP map and strike.

Thanks for the answers. i don't mind exclusive gear but maps and strikes kinda sucks :/

zlatko

Banned
Two things:

One-Destinyizie my avatar please GAF! :)

Two- I asked the question the other day, but the thread is moving too quick on this hype train.

* I went to use the codes for all of the codes we had redeemed up to now on Bungie.net. I had my Xbox Live ID synced and my PSN ID synced. When I went to use code, there was just my Xbox Live gamer tag name there and the Xbox logo... So I opted to unlink my Msoft account, sign out, sign back in to go to use code, and thought it would show my PSN one instead now, but it was still the Xbox Live one.

Is it safe to use these in this scenario? Did anyone actually see a PSN ID logo next to their name when they redeemed? Did anyone have both linked to their bungie, saw the msoft one, plans to play on PS4, and still did use code without hesitation?*

I don't want to screw myself out of stuff...

broony

Preloading.

Being told it can't download the extras though like the season pass and the vanguard stuff. Guessing they will load after launch.

Respect

Every PS4 game is fully installed. The full game require 40 GB of space (though the digital version says 18-19 GB, so I'm not entirely sure how that expands to 40)

I might be wrong simply because I'm not the most computer literate person, but I thought it has to do with games being digitally downloaded required double the space free to upload (20G) and install (20G).

I'm sure I will be corrected though if I am mistaken.

robo

Two things:

Two- I asked the question the other day, but the thread is moving too quick on this hype train.

* I went to use the codes for all of the codes we had redeemed up to now on Bungie.net. I had my Xbox Live ID synced and my PSN ID synced. When I went to use code, there was just my Xbox Live gamer tag name there and the Xbox logo... So I opted to unlink my Msoft account, sign out, sign back in to go to use code, and thought it would show my PSN one instead now, but it was still the Xbox Live one.

Is it safe to use these in this scenario? Did anyone actually see a PSN ID logo next to their name when they redeemed? Did anyone have both linked to their bungie, saw the msoft one, plans to play on PS4, and still did use code without hesitation?*

answered in an early post, previous page on 100 scale poss 2 on 50 scale.

I think the answer is these codes work across all your tags that are assigned to your bungie login.

Two things:

I think we got confirmation yesterday that all codes released thus far are tied to your Bungie.net account, not your Live or PSN accounts. Having only the Xbox one show up is a bug with the site; relink it (if you plan on using it ever, otherwise don't bother) and confirm the codes.

Didn't search this large thread, I asked the other day if we were getting an audio app for the PS4 and Yes we are.

https://twitter.com/UrkMcGurk/status/507752527211679744

Rick Hellgeth ‏@krypt0nian 14h
@DestinyTheGame @UrkMcGurk @Bungie @DeeJ_BNG Any word on a Wireless Gold headphone profile for #PS4? My ears need Space Magic! #destiny

Eric Osborne
‏@UrkMcGurk
@krypt0nian @DestinyTheGame @Bungie @DeeJ_BNG Audio team is on it!

Didn't search this larger thread, I asked the other day if we were getting an audio app for the PS4 and Yes we are.

https://twitter.com/UrkMcGurk/status/507752527211679744

Rick Hellgeth ‏@krypt0nian 14h
@DestinyTheGame @UrkMcGurk @Bungie @DeeJ_BNG Any word on a Wireless Gold headphone profile for #PS4? My ears need Space Magic! #destiny

Eric Osborne
‏@UrkMcGurk
@krypt0nian @DestinyTheGame @Bungie @DeeJ_BNG Audio team is on it!

I don't even know how these work. I have the Pulse Elites, all I do is set them to either game or shooter.

viveks86

I might be wrong simply because I'm not the most computer literate person, but I thought it has to do with games being digitally downloaded required double the space free to upload (20G) and install (20G).

I'm sure I will be corrected though if I am mistaken.

Though that sounds logical, I'm not sure if it has to work that way for a FreeBSD based system. The game "installation" happens so fast on the PS4 that I think it just registers the downloaded package as opposed to duplicating it.

Also, the retail box says 40 GB is required. It's unclear if it's required from the get go or stuff gets downloaded after installation.

robo

I don't even know how these work. I have the Pulse Elites, all I do is set them to either game or shooter.

install and open the app, connect the headset via the usb cable and upload the config from the ps4. then switch to position 2 (well on stero headset anyway) and this will then use the new audio setup.

neoism

ps4 install really fast, at least the principal part... expect to play after one minute, then the rest of installation will continue in background
So you still need to install if you have the disc or no... Glad it installs fast ps3 was fucking rediculiously slow

I see no reason why playstation users couldn't preload earlier like xbox players. Is there a genuine reason why its concentrated on the last 3 days?

robo

So you still need to install if you have the disc or no... Glad it installs fast ps3 was fucking rediculiously slow

stick the disc in the ps4 and it will start installing, after about 7% has installed the game will playable once started, the rest of the install is in the background.

If you get it early just let it install all in the background.

do you have the headphone app downloaded to your PS4?, if so

with the pulse elites take the USB that came with it , insert it into your PS4

Now attach the USB cable to the USB and Your Pulse elites.

Start up the app and it's pretty much self explanatory.

Once you load the preset i.e. Destiny into your headphones.

The Mode selector is on the Right Ear just press it until you find the preset you want to play.

FJ9-LAM-67F

Enter now into Bungies code area. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you!

install and open the app, connect the headset via the usb cable and upload the config from the ps4. then switch to position 2 (well on stero headset anyway) and this will then use the new audio setup.

do you have the headphone app downloaded to your PS4?, if so

with the pulse elites take the USB that came with it , insert it into your PS4

Now attach the USB cable to the USB and Your Pulse elites.

Start up the app and it's pretty much self explanatory.

Once you load the preset i.e. Destiny into your headphones.

The Mode selector is on the Right Ear just press it until you find the preset you want to play.

Thanks for that, I will have to download that app and give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom