• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
my budy just posted this

Uk based

Login ?

Am I the only one who's going to do one of each?

Human - Hunter
Awoken - Warlock
Exo - Titan

I will probably only really have time to do one class to max level (male exo warlock) with 2 sub classes (if not just 1). This game comes out, then we have super smash 3ds not too far off and Shadows of Mordor and Fantasy Life and Dragon Age Inquisition and Halo and aaaaaaaaaaaaaah too many games.

the curse of owning all three main consoles and a 3ds.

majik13

Is there any reason to wait to hit the "USE NOW" button on Bungie's site for the codes?

Not so far, I think it is a useless extra step, especially since it reloads the whole page for every code. Fucking tedious.

Unless you want to use codes for different platforms? But it already kinda asks that when you enter the code.

So, I'm considering getting the Gold Headset, but I already have a pair of Creative Aurvana Live! headphones I use for my PC and my PS4. Would it be worth it to pick up the Gold headset? Or should I just stick with my current pair?

Grewitch

So I'm literally on the verge of a week off to play destiny and chill for the first time since Feb.

I have just got a call from the GF to say the internet is fucked...

Called BT and apparently there's a fault on my line that can't be sorted till next Thursday.

I think I'm going to cry.

That sucks. Hope you have alternatives like friends or family. What a time to happen. Feel your pain.

manhack

Welp, my friend just bought the white Destiny PS4 bundle and is excited to play, so I just bought the Digital Gaurdian Edition. Was on the fence, but that sent me over. Excited to play with everyone when I can.

Bloodsent

Anyone know if Pre Ordering the PS4 Digital version from Amazon gives you the code now, or not until the morning of the 9th like it seems to say?

Welp, my friend just bought the white Destiny PS4 bundle and is excited to play, so I just bought the Digital Gaurdian Edition. Was on the fence, but that sent me over. Excited to play with everyone when I can.
What's your psn? Mine's YouGotReaped. Add me if you want to play

Deku Tree

Emblem: Sign of the Finite Pick up your emblem at the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. Sep 2 2014
Emblem: Binding Focus Pick up your emblem at the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. Sep 5 2014
Emblem: Illusion of Light Pick up your emblem at the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. Sep 5 2014
Emblem: Ab Aeterno Pick up your emblem at the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. Sep 5 2014
Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge Pick up your emblem at the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. Sep 5 2014
Emblem: Field of Light Pick up your emblem at the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. Sep 5 2014

All those 17 codes I redeemed now say "Use Now" and when I click that it will only link the content to my XBL account, which I do not intend to use as I am getting a PS4 Ghost Edition.

What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom