• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Oh shit, The Last Word and Voidfang Vestments are two of my most wanted items.

...too bad I only have 9 coins. Hoping to get the nightfall and weekly heroic done tonight, though.

Cømet;138825799 said:
So, what Legendary/Exotic HCs are folks collecting? I mean besides Hawkmoon, Lord High Fixer, The Last Word, Thorn, The Devil You Know and Fatebringer. What else do people find necessary to call their collections complete?

I'd like the faction ones.....but that'd involve levelling three factions.

I have Hawkmoon, The Devil You Know, Venation III (dead orbit), The chance (future war cult), Thorn and when i get home i will have The Last Word too, would love to have Fatebringer and Lord High Fixer too, but having the three exotics (The Last Word, Thorn and Hawkmoon) is enough to me really.

Wouldn´t mind if i get some more in the future tho.

Fellow guardians that have coin shortage issues...if you haven't already, make alts. 27 coins a week = you ALWAYS being able to buy anything Xür has on offer. Can't recommend this enough to those who would like to do this:

money-swim-o.gif

Daemul

Its not Random:

http://forums.planetdestiny.com/index.php?/topic/26339-xur-items-are-chosen/

They're basically holding off what people wants the most. Though they could be trolling as they did put Suros up twice. Perhaps to even the PvP balance? But they're obviously full aware and they know how Horn breaks the PvE so I say they won't sell that thing ever again.

I knew it, I fucking knew it. This shit was never random. Anyone waiting for G-Horn is going to be waiting a long time.

Namikaze1

Watch Xur sell Plan C next week. Last week was a heavy. This week is a primary. Next should be a special weapon.
I'll help you out with my Titan tonight. I haven't done the Weekly with her. I don't mind more coins.
hopefully I don't forget this time like last night. Lost track of time in Unity.

LiK

Watch Xur sell Plan C next week. Last week was a heavy. This week is a primary. Next should be a special weapon.

hopefully I don't forget this time like last night. Lost track of time in Unity.

No sweat, I was playing nothing but PVP and farming to level up my Hunter. I did the Daily with Deku. I only have 1/4 of the final bubble left. Gonna be getting the Hunter trophy tonight. Gonna be jumping into my Warlock asap after that.

Speaking of PVP, I was destroying guys in Control last night. Constantly getting 20+ kills and first in my team. I felt like I was channeling figs' Hunter spirit.

Zakalwe

Banned
Ghorn hype is strong. Irma the best weapon for pve but not by enough that anyone /needs/ it.

Truth is very good upgraded, very good. As is Hezen.

Namikaze1

No sweat, I was playing nothing but PVP and farming to level up my Hunter. I did the Daily with Deku. I only have 1/4 of the final bubble left. Gonna be getting the Hunter trophy tonight. Gonna be jumping into my Warlock asap after that.
You went Gunslinger or Bladedancer? I went with Bladedancer and I regretted it later once I tried out Gunslinger.

amar212

Okay, one question.

I got a Destiny PSN download code as a present. So, I do not know which version of the game I actually have.

Both PS4 and PSN Store are showing I have Destiny® Digital Guardian Edition

Apparently, description on PSN Store says this:

Upgrade to the Destiny Digital Guardian Edition to receive a digital download copy of Destiny, an exclusive Ghost Shell, Player Ship, and Player Emblem, and a reservation for two upcoming Destiny Expansion Packs, 'The Dark Below' and 'House of Wolves' featuring all new storylines, new cooperative and competitive activities, and new weapons, armor, and gear to earn.

So, should I even buy the Destiny Expansion Pass or not?

Is there ANY WAY I can check does my Destiny® Digital Guardian Edition is already eligible for the Pass content or not?

Thank you for the help!

Ghorn hype is strong. Irma the best weapon for pve but not by enough that anyone /needs/ it.

Truth is very good upgraded, very good. As is Hezen.

Yeah, Truth is insanely good too, fully upgraded you can oneshot ultra minotaurs like they were nothing, Javelin + Prototype Trueseeker + Grenades and Horseshoes is an ace combo, you can´t miss a shot, and if you do, you should feel really bad.

It works really really well in PVP too.

Deku Tree

Okay, one question.

I got a Destiny PSN download code as a present. So, I do not know which version of the game I actually have.

Both PS4 and PSN Store are showing I have Destiny® Digital Guardian Edition

Apparently, description on PSN Store says this:

So, should I even buy the Destiny Expansion Pass or not?

Is there ANY WAY I can check does my Destiny® Digital Guardian Edition is already eligible for the Pass content or not?

Thank you for the help!
digital Guardian always includes the expansion pass

I would like to set up a group for the normal raid tonight at 10:00pm EST

Looking to get my Level 27 Warlock in his first raid, I have done the raid dozens and dozens of times with my Level 30 Titan and Level 29 Hunter.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Please send me a PM as I will repost this throughout the day looking for people and I will update the player list below as I get interested players. Feel free to add me in the mean time as well.

1. Cosmos_Man

Bump for next page.

LiK

Now that I have my new DS4, I have to say how broken the left stick was on my previous DS4. I think if you guys are having any issues like I was with sprinting and the ability to move in general, get a replacement stat. I felt like I've been freed from being handicapped. Can't believe I've been suffering through that in all those previous Flawless raid tries and PVP.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Glad xur is selling the last word. It's been hyped so much, I fear people are going to be really disappointed. It's one of my favorite guns but it's not going to blow minds like some think :/

I've got the same issue.

On PS4 says i have the digital guardian edition, but i only purchased the normal one so i bought the expansion pass after.

I dunno if i've dun goofed.

Also, anyone up for some of that harmed raid goodness or team up for some PvP HC fun :D

Zakalwe

Banned
Yeah, Truth is insanely good too, fully upgraded you can oneshot ultra minotaurs like they were nothing, Javelin + Prototype Trueseeker + Grenades and Horseshoes is an ace combo, you can´t miss a shot, and if you do, you should feel really bad.

It works really really well in PVP too.

I think it's better for pvp.

Proximity and slower velocity mean it has doesn't have to be dead on and has more time to curve while it's tracking.

Sometimes Gjallarhorn over shoots its target and is going to fast to track back around.

LiK

Glad xur is selling the last word. It's been hyped so much, I fear people are going to be really disappointed. It's one of my favorite guns but it's not going to blow minds like some think :/

What's the best thing about it? I've ended up joining the hype train and I don't even know why. All I really know is that it has full auto and is great for PVP.

phen0m24

I still need to do weekly on all three of my guardians.

Am contemplating my Saturday:
3 NF
3 weekly
3 raids?
Pocket Infinity bounty

Also need to go to Costco and grocery shop after getting home from FL. Oh my.

My son already has plans for my 23 strange coins. Any guesses? Yeah....

Daemul

There's nothing I love more than being in my bubble, and a Bladedancer runs in and slashes me, then stands there and waits for me to die, and when I don't fall, but instead, start shotgunning and meleeing him, he starts panicking and slashing wildly, but at that point, he's already dead.

amar212

Look at your add-ons for the game. Under related items.

That is where I am looking. It only gives me option to buy it.

It should since you own the digital deluxe edition which includes the season pass and have not "paid" for the separate verison.

I do not understand nothing :)

So, I can't check which version I really have?

When I log in on the PSN site (not Store, but SEN site) it also says "Destiny® Digital Guardian Edition" - and it puts it under the "Services" description.

I am 100% confused.

EL CUCO

I knew it, I fucking knew it. This shit was never random. Anyone waiting for G-Horn is going to be waiting a long time.

I've been speculating this for a while now. They're basically using it as a carrot to keep people playing Destiny, at this point.

I suspect HOPF is on the same boat.

Bollocks

does xur ever sell exotic weapon engrams?

my only exotic weapon is the suros, that bought from xur 3 weeks ago....
thanks for nothing rngesus

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What's the best thing about it? I've ended up joining the hype train and I don't even know why. All I really know is that it has full auto and is great for PVP.

The animations, haha. Looks cool, fun to shoot, feel like a badass. Most other handguns are better for PvE unfortunately, but it is good for PvP once you get used to it.

When I log in on the PSN site (not Store, but SEN site) it also says "Destiny® Digital Guardian Edition" - and it puts it under the "Services" description.

I am 100% confused.
LOL my apologizes if I confused you :p Maybe I used bad wording..was trying to type fast on my phone since its freezing outside here. But you have it fo sho. Dont buy the season pass in the store.

I got your Hawkmoon right here.
*points at 6 Ascendant Energy*
Sadly, I dismantled them. :p
*gets sniped by Fig*
Guardian down!

I don't get a duplicate till after I buy something from Xur. Hell, the times I've gotten something that Xur hasn't sold, he sells it the very next week. Seriously, I bought Suros on a Saturday. An hour later, i get it as a crucible reward.

Happens to me as well. Got Suros, Xur sells it the next day. Even non Xur related, I waited 4 weeks for Hunter arms to get to 30, and the day after I got the raid arms, I got the exotic arms.

I don't even know if I want TLW. I already have Hawkmoon, Fatebringer, and the bounty for Thorn. If it's not a broken gun like IB or Battlehorn that makes it a must have, I'll probably wait so I can be exited if it ever drops for me.

LiK

The animations, haha. Looks cool, fun to shoot, feel like a badass. Most other handguns are better for PvE unfortunately, but it is good for PvP once you get used to it.

That's all I need to know. PVP is my fave mode. I'm so sad that most people only play Raids these days. Finding Crucible teammmates is a rarity.

The Last Word! YAY! So pretty.

By the way, today's Heroic Mission w/ No Flinch Phalanxes is not the way to test out your shiny new pistol. >.<

GRIP

So I'm not sure if I should bother getting TLW as I'm really damn close to having my TDYK fully upgraded and as far as I can tell that's one of the most solid PVE weapons in the game. I have plenty of strange coins (around 20 and haven't done the weekly yet on either of my characters), but I'm not sure how much sense it makes to use up an exotic slot and put the time/materials into upgrading it when I may already have a better option with TDYK.

Daggoth

For what it's worth, my feed has shown nothing BUT the Destiny Digital Guardian Edition.

Mine came with the white PS4 and is physically labelled Vanguard.

I am 100% confused.

Goto the Destiny tab in your home screen. Go all the way down past friends and trophies for the game and their will be a section that list the add ons you own for the game. There will be no buy option. It just won't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom