• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Yesterday I maxxxed my second Fatebringer. Pretty great.
Today
LHenspj.jpg

Qwell

Yesterday I maxxxed my second Fatebringer. Pretty great.
Today

gggrrrrrr..... didn't you get a fatebringer into a raid I invited you to? ggrrrr.... I swear if I don't get one next week.... by golly.... I'll just have to try the week after :(

Mupod

Fucking Warlock Glide is fucking me up. Is there a better upgrade for the jumps?

one upgrade makes you shoot far ahead really fast and the voidwalker final upgrade is Blink. I just got blink and I've been dropping my sphagetti all over the crucible with it, I've killed myself about 10 times.

the trick I've found is to just double tap jump at the start.

Zakalwe

Banned
Anything to make myself better other than 'run around your designated area shooting everything and hope you don't die.'

Well, aside from a detailed step by step it's just about learning spawns, positioning to stay safe from Templar barrage/sniper fire, where the good sight lines are if a team mate calls out, etc...

Then practise. Situational awareness. Getting good at crit shots to drop vex ASAP.

Ice Beaker maxed will kill hobgoblins with a body shot on normal making those on the platforms during oracles much easier to deal with.

Corrective measure is brilliant as its find more ammo perk keeps you stocked. It also eats Minotaurs.

Handcannons are great versus vex. Nice big crit spot you can one shot.

Too much to go into without planning out a full guide.

You're more than welcome to join us for a run some time, we could go over any parts you're unsure about.

Fucking Warlock Glide is fucking me up. Is there a better upgrade for the jumps?

Titan.

LiK

one upgrade makes you shoot far ahead really fast and the voidwalker final upgrade is Blink. I just got blink and I've been dropping my sphagetti all over the crucible with it, I've killed myself about 10 times.

the trick I've found is to just double tap jump at the start.

Blink baby! It's wonderful.

Glide is trrrrible.

I need those upgrades bad, glide is such shit. Getting me killed.

nowai

I need those upgrades bad, glide is such shit. Getting me killed.

Oh ya, it's total shit.

Especially when you're already in mid jump and you want a second boost.

Instead of the boost like the titan and hunter give, you instead slow fall to your death with glide...

Deku Tree

Anyone want to start a fresh hard raid? We have two 30s. Looking for four more. Start as soon as full. Preferably at least two 30s. PS4 DekuBleep

X-Frame

What are everyone's expected Iron Banner loadout "next week"?

I don't know what I will be using for my Special slot. Mostly a shotgun user on my Titan but I never felt the need to max any shotguns because they're less than useful in PvE.

SharkJAW

What is he selling?
The Last Word. Alpha Lupi for Hunter, Voidfang for Warlock, Armamentarium for Titan. Also, helmet engram.

So I've been switching back and forth between The Last Word and Vex and I prefer the Vex. The Last Word is super cool, but the small clips hurt it. 56 rounds on the Vex gives me enough bullets to kill all opposing players without reloading. I feel like once the novelty factor wears off, you'll want to play with something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom