• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not necessarily Twitch although it can be done that way. I like to think of it as like a fighting game lobby where there are many people within it and are spectators to the only players playing.

The most I've gotten is a 15 kill streak using the Vanquisher and Truth.

i6LdOc5sT7ax8.gif

The most KDs I've gotten is a tie between two matches with 5.67. Stats were really close to each other too.

iQYrXUwzbkWxA.png

I wouldn't call myself the best execution player but I try to play smart.

And best yet. Winning a match with 10 seconds left. Bunch of salty people afterwards. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWGENELMnk&feature=youtu.be

Mazre

@Deku and co, thanks again for the run guys. Found Verdict (dup), Fatebringer (woohoo), Timebreaker, and an assortment of ass. Raid armor someday.

Deku Tree

Great hard raid crew! We tore it up. Got Atheon without a wipe. Didn't get anything I wanted though. Second VoC. Third Gauntlets. Still only one pair of raid boots. Too many shards and energies.

Agent

Great raid crew! We tore it up. Got Atheon without a wipe. Didn't get anything I wanted though. Second VoC. Third Gauntlets. Still only one pair of raid boots. Too many shards and energies.

Atheon got wrecked.

Happy to get Corrective Measure finally. I got more than enough energy from the rest of the raid to level it up haha.

lunlunqq

The gunsmith is selling rare fusion rifles if anyone needs any.

Oh yes. Forgot to mention this. I did something really stupid. So I dismantled all of the rare fusion rifles I stocked but is still just one piece short of finishing the bounty. Not wanting to have any delay, I dismantled one of my legendary fusion rifles to get it done. And when I turned in the bounty with the gunsmith, I noticed he's actually selling rare ones… made me feel really stupid...

Great hard raid crew! We tore it up. Got Atheon without a wipe. Didn't get anything I wanted though. Second VoC. Third Gauntlets. Still only one pair of raid boots. Too many shards and energies.

Atheon get rekt

Got tons of energies and shards, just need raid weapons and gear to upgrade now :3.

I feel like I bought a bunch of guacamole and now I'm just waiting for a party to drop somewhere lol

Deku Tree

Does anyone know all the current known chest locations in the vault of glass? I know about five chests but Someone was telling me there is a sixth chest near the entrance In the second cavern path to the templar and it has been confirmed with video... Does anyone know where to find the video?

gdt

Ok, how the fuck do you pronounce Gjallarhorn, everyone says it differently and people keep laughing at the way I say it :(.

shem935

Banned
Does anyone know all the current known chest locations in the vault of glass? I know about five chests but Someone was telling me there is a sixth chest near the entrance In the second cavern path to the templar and it has been confirmed with video... Does anyone know where to find the video?

Here is one. It doesn't show a chest just a possible location that I didn't know existed.

Would be helpful if I gave a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=res8CkLbo6Q

TTG

Alright, another milestone. I now have level 3 reputation with all of the factions in the tower. Quick, list the best weapons available for sale.

lunlunqq

Alright, another milestone. I now have level 3 reputation with all of the factions in the tower. Quick, list the best weapons available for sale.

The hand cannons (The Devil You Know and Lord High Fixer) from both Vanguard and Crucible are worth buying if you are into them. The fusion rifles (Light/Beware and 77 Wizard) and machine guns (The Swarm and Zombie Apocalypse ) are good too. The A.17@#$%^ from Vanguard is a very good scout rifle. That's all I know since I only paid attention to these two factions.

Ghazi

Rahool just gave me Epitaph 2261 from a Blue Engram no less. Is it a decent Sniper? Is it worth investing in?

Yeah, I've gotten two now. Odd thing is, while they're the same sniper rifle, they look totally different. Didn't know that rolled weapons could look different, guess the vendor version is just a set in stone build.

Okay, either 1 of 2 things has happened.

Either

a) Hand Cannon Telemtry is broken and simply doesn't work.

or

b) Telemtry doesn't work with Bounty turn ins at all.

I have screen shots for proof and will upload later, but long story short:

I turned in 17,500xp worth of bounties, and used a hand cannon telemetry right before it, and my hawkmoon only gained 17,500xp from the turn in.

So, what's the problem? It's working as intended.

Hawkmoon is a sniper in hand cannon's disguise, don't you know that?

Acorn

God damn these banjo and caterpillar errors. On two seperate raids I was booted after beating oracles but before the loot.

But screw it got my raid boots for my main titan to be soon 30 and my warlock Ieveled to 30.

Also, holy fuck at how much easier the hard raid is at level 30 lol

OK. WTF

I just went on a patrol mission to gather helium and glimmer to buy my last needed fusion rifle and every time that I leave for orbit I leave with less glimmer than I had. I came in with over 1600 and am now down to 900. I have not spent any glimmer.

I died once but I didn't think the game penalized you for dying. Do you lose glimmer when you pick up a mission and then drop it?

I've seriously farmed glimmer for an hour and every time that I got back into orbit a huge chunk of my glimmer is gone.

EDIT: Great the fusion rifles aren't for sale anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom