• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I just hit 30 and really want to try hard raid tonight. Any tips for hard? I've cleared normal several times but never tried hard

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's extremely challenging. It's still doable but just barely. Every little mistake by any of the 6 players is a potential wipe. Hard Raid on my experience is more enjoyable when a party had at least 3 30's. Not a cakewalk but the margin for imperfect play is a lot wider.
oh, it's doable, but the increased damage from/decreased damage combined with no revives makes possibly the toughest content you can attempt. everything is 30 by the time of the confluxes

Zephyl

Cømet;138989554 said:
Okay guys, you two plus Skeero(sp) plus his bud that I haven't been able to bring now, and astro. You guys all okay to do one shortly? Will bust this one out then do another one with my titan. Sounds good?
Yup, just send me an invite or message. I'll be showing no mercy in the crucible. ;)

Me and my raid group are a little bored so we thought we try something new tonight.

Why not do a shotgun only raid?

Everyone's primary will be the Universal Remote. Secondary will be Found Verdict.

Just to make sure no one is cheating everyone will equip the white starter rocket launcher.

Hopefully it's gonna be as fun and hilarious as I pictured it in my mind.
Lol if I am on, I will do this
Anyone still need to do nightfall? Lvl 29 hunter. Psn ps4 westonianb

Still have to do this?

X-Frame

Mat farming becomes way less monotonous when you're playing some background music.

If only I could shut off the damn in-game music so I don't have 2 different songs playing at the same time.

Kalamari

Hard raid group forming, be 29+ with maxed weapons.

1. Mranderson (greyblade)
2. Kalamari (evilkalamari)

Edit: we should just join clouds group.

LordofPwn

It's the Atheon 30+GH kill squad. Go ahead and sign on, we've got 2 no-shows right now and we had talked about it earlier.
Oh, I won't be on till later, working. If it says I'm online right now, it's probably just my roommate using Netflix. Make sure to record the attempt though. Love to see how it goes.

Tonyus

3.Tonyus (Tonyus)

gdt

3.Tonyus (Tonyus)
4.gdt (gdt5016)

3.Tonyus (Tonyus)
4.gdt (gdt5016)
5. GalacticToast (cloud945076)

Thorn talk. Send it or perfect balance? I feel like the stability is good even without perfect balance which is surprising considering how low the stability stat on it is.

Send it.

Learn to live with the stability.

I actually enjoyed using the quick aim for a short time. Not really worth it for maximising DPS though.

todd360

I'm taking my sister and some friends through normal raid at 7 pm est. I will be looking for two capable people from gaf sometime around then. I'm pretty dayum flawless so it should go well.

k1t4j

3.Tonyus (Tonyus)
4.gdt (gdt5016)
5. GalacticToast (cloud945076)

Hey still need a 6th? I have maxed weapons, AE,PR,HV.

I have 2 pieces of raid gear, a legendary and an exotic maxed out.

EDIT: PSN: kitaj84

Done it before as well :)

LordofPwn

I'm taking my sister and some friends through normal raid at 7 pm est. I will be looking for two capable people from gaf sometime around then. I'm pretty dayum flawless so it should go well.
I'm pretty flawless myself and would love to help, but I'm not sure if I'll be done with work by then.

k1t4j

VoC users question:

I unlocked the perks up to ZEN, and would like to know what do you prefer from the previous perk tree.

-Field scout or you still take the Stability one?

Mindlog

Going to stick to mostly zone farming from now on. I'll do loops while completing bounties, but when the opportunity arises I will stop anything else and zone farm until it is interrupted. Got very lucky with a double chest spawn on Mothyards and scored almost 90 spinmetal in well under 10 minutes. Once the update comes and I can trade 1 Ascendant Shard per Relic Iron I will be set.
I just hit 30 and really want to try hard raid tonight. Any tips for hard? I've cleared normal several times but never tried hard
Fully upgrade your weapons. At least one fully upgraded sniper.
Have something that can quickly deal with void shields.
Have something with Oracle Disruptor fully upgraded.
Have something with massive DPS.

Patience.

All of that and you should be set. There's plenty of overlap for one weapon to cover multiple roles. Corrective Measure excels at multitasking. Keep in mind that bugs can drown even very strong teams.

Cømet

Banned
Okay guys! Those who asked to join our raid a little earlier- we're ready to go again if you're still up for it! Astro- jump in on us.

Looking for some feedback on Hand Cannons.

Got Thorn and Last Word on the same day.. Been absolutely loving Fatebringer in PvP.

Which exotic do you all prefer? How does FB stack up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom