• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is loving TLW in Crucible I see, especially all those Hunters.

I'm one of those. Love it. I'm actually decent with it despite being a noob to the gun and handcannons themselves in general.

Gotta say hunters are the ones that look best with hand cannons.... Imo Titans look the worst with thier bulk

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
great matches rubenov and lollipop (except for that one on exodus blue that never happened). we were straight up terrorizing the map that last one
B2hiop2CMAAhLKj.jpg:large

spent all but my last 3 coins and that's TLW, alpha lupi, and voidfang in my inventory. the collection grows.

need sunbreakers and no backup plans to give all of my characters all possible paths to 30.

great matches rubenov and lollipop (except for that one on exodus blue that never happened). we were straight up terrorizing the map that last one

spent all but my last 3 coins and that's TLW, alpha lupi, and voidfang in my inventory. the collection grows.

need sunbreakers and no backup plans to give all of my characters all possible paths to 30.

Word
pun intended

That last match just fell apart for the other team. I was machine gunning, meleeing and last wording people left, right and centre lol.

ocean

Banned
We're here in orbit just waiting on you guys ^_^
My internet's acting up, no wifi :/ tried resetting but the "internet" light on my router is staying off.

Totally understand if you have to replace me. Actually considering using my phone as a hotspot but I don't know much data this would consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom