• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

This and Red Death still allude me.

Hawkmoon hurts more though because I'm mainly a hand cannon user with shit RNG luck so I'll have to wait at least 10 months for Xur to sell it. Probably long after I've stopped playing.

Xur will not be selling Hawkmoon, it's a psn exclusive gun.

stb

That was real fun - you guys aren't so bad for a bunch of Canadians.

It was a crazy productive raid in terms of loot for me - Raid Boots, Found Verdict, and, at the end, the Horn! Finally. It was a struggle at the end but good times and well worth it. Hope you enjoyed your first raid.

Thanks to everyone for the finish of normal raid. No items but it was the best time I've had in Destiny. Glad we didn't cheese anything as I now feel comfortable in all roles. Can't wait for next week.

Hey, don't lump me in with those lousy Canadians. =)

It took a while; but it was a lot of fun. My loot haul wasn't anywhere near as good as yours: shards, shards, shards, raid boots (the only piece I already had), and more shards. I did need the shards though, so I can't complain too much.

Anyway, hit me up next week!

SkylineRKR

I once got Red Death out of a drop but its in Xur's pool as well so it'll come. Hawkmoon is the one exotic I still want, I'm satisfied otherwise. Well thats not true, I want that and Thunderlord.

On the other hand I'm sort of happy I don't get a new exotic right now. I was working on Truth and Pocket Infinity when TLW dropped. I also got Vex and Red Death on the back burner. Those 2 always get pushed back by something.

Crucible is just messed, I lose more than I win. I even had a game where I completely obliterated anyone who got close to my capture point on Firebase Delphi, with Corrective Measure, was on to a 20 streak... and to my surprise I saw we lost that game. I mean what the hell, all they had to do is defend 2 other parts with the remaining 5 guys.

lol tokems and I were minding our business farming spinmetal on earth. A random guy starts farming with us and adds me. So I accept and we start farming (hooray!).

2 minutes later, I get a party invite. Ok.... I join and say my mic is dead. First question out of his mouth (he sounds like he's 13) "ARE YOU A HE OR A SHE"

:|

LiK

HAHAHAHAHA, a finished Raid with Warlock and I got

Praedyth's Revenge

Hezen Vengeance

AND

VISION OF MOTHERFUCKING CONFLUENCE

lol

RNGesus finally showed mercy

gdt

I know this is not the best time but is anyone looking to hard raid tomorrow morning around 8am est time? Just throwing it out there I work in the afternoon.

So what would be the best possible load-out for the Thorn Crucible bounty? PvP (and 'locks) aren't my thing so just a shot in the dark here:

Class: Void Walker
Gernade: Axion Bolt
Exotic Armor: Voidfang Vestments (?)

Primary: Atheon's Epilogue
Secondary: Praedyth's Revenge, 77 Wizard, Comedian depending on map/preference?
Heavy: Truth

What say you Gaf-PvPers?

Rubenov

So what would be the best possible load-out for the Thorn Crucible bounty? PvP (and 'locks) aren't my thing so just a shot in the dark here:

What say you Gaf-PvPers?

I say this is spot on.

Acrylic7

So how do telemitries work?

Do they give the xp bonus when you turn in bounties? and when you do use the telemitries how much of a boost do they provide?

realcZk

HAHAHAHAHA, a finished Raid with Warlock and I got

Praedyth's Revenge

Hezen Vengeance

AND

VISION OF MOTHERFUCKING CONFLUENCE

lol

RNGesus finally showed mercy
Lol nice. Got my voc yesterday and maxed it. Tons of fun. We're good luck

Bluenova

Neo Member
Congratulations, luck has smiled upon you. lol

SO anyone rocking the last word? I didn't spend my VG and may save my xur coins for a helm and buy the devil you know. smh

Hey, don't lump me in with those lousy Canadians. =)

It took a while; but it was a lot of fun. My loot haul wasn't anywhere near as good as yours: shards, shards, shards, raid boots (the only piece I already had), and more shards. I did need the shards though, so I can't complain too much.

Anyway, hit me up next week!

Last night s raid was a blast. I will vouch for alwsys raid with Canadians. Great group of guys. For the first time for most all. No one got frustrated. Would raid with again!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

What say you Gaf-PvPers?

For your fusion rifle get the void fusion rifle with the best charge time. If your Wizard77 is like mine the charge time is too slow for PvP.
I used a level 20 rare FR and tore through the final 200 pts of that bounty. The first 300 was extremely painful.

Gordon

Whoever told you...
You know pulse rifles? Any idea if "Tjhe Conduit" is any good? I got one from levelling up FWC with secret round, field scout, and hip fire. I tried it out and it actually feels reasonably decent. Think it's worth ass energy?

I just used a random rare quality FR. Although save that void Epitath for first light. Im not good at sniping from anything less than looooong range, but I got decent progress on those vehicle maps using a void sniper. Anything smaller and I used a FR.

Edit: make sure to keep charging that FR as you round every corner. Judicious use of the radar and charging can make those FR kills a lot easier.
Oh yeah - my Epitaph was my first legendary drop. It's got a permanent slot in my inventory. It's got surplus and firefly so it was an awesome first purple.
As far as FRs go however, I find it's the multiple opponents that are an issue with charge time. On the one wiki I read about a particular archetype with a really short charge time. I just need to figure out which legendary is that archetype and then figure out which faction I have to level over repeatedly until I get it.

Greenymac

Opinions...first exotic helm for usefulness in Raid...Insurmountable skullfort or helm of inmost light? Of course the saint one but I dont have that for my Titan once he hits 20

You know pulse rifles? Any idea if "Tjhe Conduit" is any good? I got one from levelling up FWC with secret round, field scout, and hip fire. I tried it out and it actually feels reasonably decent. Think it's worth ass energy?

Oh yeah - my Epitaph was my first legendary drop. It's got a permanent slot in my inventory. It's got surplus and firefly so it was an awesome first purple.
As far as FRs go however, I find it's the multiple opponents that are an issue with charge time. On the one wiki I read about a particular archetype with a really short charge time. I just need to figure out which legendary is that archetype and then figure out which faction I have to level over repeatedly until I get it.
The Conduit is easily the worst weapon I've come across in the game. Fucking worthless. And this is coming from someone that defends all weapon types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom