• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkJAW

My internet's acting up, no wifi :/ tried resetting but the "internet" light on my router is staying off.

Totally understand if you have to replace me. Actually considering using my phone as a hotspot but I don't know much data this would consume.
I had the same issue and it spent maybe half a gig an hour, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. If you want to run the raid that way, anyway, it's cool with me. Just let me know.

SkylineRKR

Any tips? :3

I have telemitries.

Nightfall bonus. Then Bounties on your main and alts, and the first public event of the day. Wait until you have 5 bounties ready to deliver, along with the public care package. Use a telemetry and deliver it all with taking the care package from the PM. I think it also works if you use it in the Daily along with a Telemetry, or so i've been told. But I'm not sure. Using it does level it though. I have a few things unlocked on my mythoclast while using it for fusion rifle bounties and crucible et al, I didn't use bounties on it yet or whasoever.

Any tips? :3

I have telemitries.

I got TLW yesterday and its maxed already. What I did was us it for everything I did and had telemetries running most of the time. If you have strange coins to spare just buy them and use them. Bounties are not the only time you're earning XP. Places like the ember caves on Venus have an endless supply of things you can kill. You can earn thousands of XP while doing bounties and always be doing patrol missions cause those give you xp as well. Of course when you're done with bounties for one character just switch characters and keep doing the same thing.

Nightfall bonus. Then Bounties on your main and alts, and the first public event of the day. Wait until you have 5 bounties ready to deliver, along with the public care package. Use a telemetry and deliver it all with taking the care package from the PM. I think it also works if you use it in the Daily along with a Telemetry, or so i've been told. But I'm not sure. Using it does level it though. I have a few things unlocked on my mythoclast while using it for fusion rifle bounties and crucible et al, I didn't use bounties on it yet or whasoever.

I got TLW yesterday and its maxed already. What I did was us it for everything I did and had telemetries running most of the time. If you have strange coins to spare just buy them and use them. Bounties are not the only time you're earning XP. Places like the ember caves on Venus have an endless supply of things you can kill. You can earn thousands of XP while doing bounties and always be doing patrol missions cause those give you xp as well. Of course when you're done with bounties for one character just switch characters and keep doing the same thing.

Cool, thanks. Do Telemetries work in Crucible too?

LiK

I'm dying, I joined the same Gaffer at NF and Weekly at the exact same part right before priest came out. The timing is incredible XD

TTG

I'm thinking about buying a second Last Word and Suros(down the line) so I don't ever have to juggle stuff in the vault. Has anyone else engaged in such profligate behavior? I feel like there's not much Xur could sell that I want at this point and the coins are rolling in steady.

I'm thinking about buying a second Last Word and Suros(down the line) so I don't ever have to juggle stuff in the vault. Has anyone else engaged in such profligate behavior? I feel like there's not much Xur could sell that I want at this point and the coins are rolling in steady.

I've thought about it but for me strange coins are not the issue. It's ascendant energy. I have plenty but I would rather max as many weapons as I can instead of spending them on doubles. Going to the vault is so annoying though so I don't know

I haven't bought multiples, but I do keep them if I get them.

SkylineRKR

Does anyone know if the the VoC is Normal only? Still can't get it.

Pretty sure I've seen it being dropped on Heroic as well. That you can't get it is just RNG. I don't have it yet I do have 2 Mythoclasts. I also got my first Timebreaker last week while others I play with had about 6 already.

Shito

I'm planning on doing just that the next time he sells ice breaker...

Does anyone know if the the VoC is Normal only? Still can't get it.

You should try normal and hard Seperate. I do hard only nowadays but I definitely remember getting better loot when I was doing normal only. Especially off of atheon. On hard mode all I get are freaking sparrows

ocean

Banned
I had the same issue and it spent maybe half a gig an hour, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. If you want to run the raid that way, anyway, it's cool with me. Just let me know.
Got it to work! I understand if I'm too late. I'm picking weapons up at the Tower, you can send me an invite if you have a spot.

maomaoIYP

TLW is fun in rumble but otherwise not entirely useful for my play style. Reloading after every kill is kind of a pain. Holding the trigger down in close range is kind of a gamble. I must admit I've gotten some kills which surprised me.

breakfuss

UGA vs. Auburn.

GO DAWGS!!!

Whomp whomp. Gator here. Guess that's the last time I'll be getting a fireteam invite from you lol. Speaking of which, what happened earlier, man?! I was definitely on this morning. Story missions were dragging. Level 18 now though so I might just power through to 20 with crucible/strike playlist.

Greenymac

Whomp whomp. Gator here. Guess that's the last time I'll be getting a fireteam invite from you lol. Speaking of which, what happened earlier, man?! I was definitely on this morning. Story missions were dragging. Level 18 now though so I might just power through to 20 with crucible/strike playlist.

Psn didnt let me see the msg and I forgot to recheck! Up to 17 now. Gonna finish last story then pvp...

R0ckman

What the hell is WITH some people in this game? I've run into like 3 or 4 people in pvp who don't know how to use the Mythoclast and don't realize its automatic, one guy did learn after I killed him with it a few times. This greatly disturbs me. ..

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
go gators

tumblr_n4el29Po661qj4315o1_500.gif

I GOT HAWKMOON! :D

What did I tell you? :)

SharkJAW

Got it to work! I understand if I'm too late. I'm picking weapons up at the Tower, you can send me an invite if you have a spot.
My connection just went to shit and I had to quit out. The guys found a replacement already, though. Sorry! Thanks for understanding.

Mupod

Hawkmoon is so good in Crucible. Shame my teammates are so shit.

I'm routinely amazed at how bad everyone else on my team is. There's no logical reason I should ever be on top of the scoreboard since I am horrible at console FPSes, this is the first FPS I've ever played using a playstation controller, and my gear is rancid ass. Yet it happens all the time. I actually just today finally got my overall KDR over 1, it was around .6 at one point.

the worst is when I finally find a nice team, stick around for the next match, then end up fighting them the next round. Every damn time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom