• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
I got the Pocket Infinity bounty. I'm not at the last segment yet but just to be ready by the time the moment comes:

1. Do kills with the Vex Mythoclast count towards the tally? And,
2. Do I have to get the 200 kills in one try without wiping to orbit?

Opinions...first exotic helm for usefulness in Raid...Insurmountable skullfort or helm of inmost light? Of course the saint one but I dont have that for my Titan once he hits 20

Like you said, neither one is great since they are geared for Strikers, but Insurmountable is the better of the two. It's got discipline instead of strength, and replenishing health with orbs can be pretty nice.

I got the Pocket Infinity bounty. I'm not at the last segment yet but just to be ready by the time the moment comes:

1. Do kills with the Vex Mythoclast count towards the tally? And,
2. Do I have to get the 200 kills in one try without wiping to orbit?

1. yes
2. no

neoism

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt :D :D :D :D third fucking try on the nightfall with an ol friend and a good dude.. was gettin soo pussied. lol Im only level 27 so I was getting 0ne shotted..

got 500 rep @_@ :O didnt even know you got that much and didnt see the weapon I got come up til the stats screen....

GOT DA GHORN

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
harharplz.png

Thank you. That doesn't sound too bad then. If Bungie ever decides to give us another Solar burn it'll be rather easy then.

i believe you can start nightfall and not even go into the spawn restricted areas and eventually level 28 enemies will spawn and those will count towards your 200 kills. I'm sure someone with experience can explain better

I know this is off topic but is there a way to leave or opt out of group messaging on the PS4? It can be extremely annoying sometimes. I'm constantly getting message notifications

Greenymac

Yeah, I figured as much. Messaging is especially awful on weekends. Thought about just joining but didn't want to bother you. Some people are weird about it. My bad. Watched Senna, btw. Thanks for the rec.

All day!

Just join. If I dobt want bothered ill set to private.

kidko

Anyone willing to take on a hard raid newb?

I've done normal 3 times now, pretty comfortable with it.

29 Warlock, max hawkmoon, icebreaker, A.1xxx, working on leveling my VoC

Edit, durr:

PSN: kidklovius

blackflag

I've been doing crucible most of the weekend and I've hardly seen another Last Word....really surprised. I'm wrecking people with it. I got my 2 highest scores ever back to back today once I unlocked everything.

Zocano

I've been doing crucible most of the weekend and I've hardly seen another Last Word....really surprised. I'm wrecking people with it. I got my 2 highest scores ever back to back today once I unlocked everything.

Probably cause it's less reliable overall.

It's good at close quarters but that thing won't help you at long range.

I like the hand cannons but I prefer Vision or Suros because they are great at semi-close all the way up to long range. I let my fusion rifle take care of the close quarters.

There should be a relic training session one day...

The worst part of the raid is people being unwilling to pick up the relic. Just leads to hesitation which leads to errors which leads to deaths.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Finally got internet in my new place (moved from TX to VA to HI)

can't wait to get back in

was level 28 and raidless before i had to hop off back around oct 11

breezed through the updates (reforge omg yas)

what is important and felt outside of the update logs?

ERMint13

Does anyone play PvP better as a lone wolf vs with your clan/group?

I am close to first if not first on my team each time I go alone. If I play with others I somehow end up at the bottom of the board with a .8 k/d or something even worse.

How does that happen?

LiK

Does anyone play PvP better as a lone wolf vs with your clan/group?

I am close to first if not first on my team each time I go alone. If I play with others I somehow end up at the bottom of the board with a .8 k/d or something even worse.

How does that happen?

Friends probably take some of your kills. I get tons of assists when I play in a party.

Need two people for normal Atheon if you're interested. This isn't a gaf group and they ain't the greatest, so I have no idea how long Atheon might take.

Edit: need 1 more now.

LiK

Ugh, 2 1/2 bubbles left on Warlock before I max the subclass. Need new bounty refresh to quickly fill them up. I'll get the Platinum tomorrow then. Getting tired anyway.

Has anyone fully upgraded super good advice? It seems to kick a lot and am wondering if it gets any better. I really want to like this gun...
It doesn't. But you can hip fire the thing Rambo style when four out of five missed shots return straight to the mag. I'm leveling mine all the way just to see what the DPS is like.

It pains me that I have to finally trash some of my blue weapons. I'm just so low on space.

Bye bye Galahad and Shingen, I'll miss you.

Has Bungie said anything about increasing vault space?

Gordon

Anybody notice the extended grenade throw buff makes it a lot harder to stick people with the defender's magnetic grenade, or am I just sucking harder than usual?

Stability for The Last Word unlocked.

I've been testing it out in pve and it seems that critical hits from headshots is bugged. I'm seeing bonus damage from headshots not triggering yellow numbers but still receiving a bonus which doesn't make any sense because that isn't what the main perk does. Whether or not you get crits from hip fire feels random as hell. Even point blank it doesn't work sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom