• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Shaders should apply to your ship.

Also, world PVP would be pretty sweet.

yea, not being able to have a ship design with a color you like is annoying. thankfully, all three of my Guardians are currently using ships that i think fits them.

No worries, I know what it's like trying to get a group filled up and throwing out invites to different places. I had just got online and somebody sent me an invite to do a normal raid anyway, haha. Hope it turned out well for you.
It did once the two people that were really inexperienced dropped out.

Never realized that two people could make such a significant difference in the raid.

TTG

Stability for The Last Word unlocked.

I've been testing it out in pve and it seems that critical hits from headshots is bugged. I'm seeing bonus damage from headshots not triggering yellow numbers but still receiving a bonus which doesn't make any sense because that isn't what the main perk does. Whether or not you get crits from hip fire feels random as hell. Even point blank it doesn't work sometimes.

I'm confused by some of the damage in pvp, haven't used it all that much yet, so maybe I'm just missing something ability wise but it seems to sometimes reward 94ish for head shots and 72ish at other times, both with iron sights on.

HighOnPCP

A week or two back I remembered reading that Grimoire Cards had also some effects in-game...I didn't really believe it but since a few days ago I started getting 2 of a material like Spin Metal or Relic Iron out of chests like 80-90% of the time. Also I sometimes get 2 mats from the raw thing where you can pick it from but Inowhere near consistent like with chests. So wow I'm actually suprised I thought it was BS but this makes farming SO much quicker.

Also I believe you gain bonuses like this:

Rank 1: 1000 kills on a planet
Rank 2: 2500 kills on a planet
Rank 3: 5000 kills on a planet

So this is the confusing part because I sure as hell reached WAY above 5k kills on earth and moon like last month ago if I had to guess lol

Edit: waaait hold up...didn't bungie say they wanted to make farming somehwat less tedious? maybe that's what they did with the last patch? make chests give you 2 mats most of the time?

It pains me that I have to finally trash some of my blue weapons. I'm just so low on space.

Bye bye Galahad and Shingen, I'll miss you.

Has Bungie said anything about increasing vault space?

I have tons of legendaries and almost every exotic but I still use my blue shingen with full stability in PVP. So if you play PVP you might want to hold onto some of those rates

Stability for The Last Word unlocked.

I've been testing it out in pve and it seems that critical hits from headshots is bugged. I'm seeing bonus damage from headshots not triggering yellow numbers but still receiving a bonus which doesn't make any sense because that isn't what the main perk does. Whether or not you get crits from hip fire feels random as hell. Even point blank it doesn't work sometimes.

Mine's fully leveled and the critical damage is kind of inconsistent. What's worse is sometimes shots from the hip don't even register. It's as if i'm shooting into nothing even though there's an enemy right in front of me

Big thanks to Boguester on the Raid for helping us crank it out super fast despite some annoying glitches. (PSN Khorgano).
Your Gjallerhorn was ridiculous on Atheon.

It was a nice run. Got enough shards to go up to Light Level 29. Drops included Praedyth's Revenge, Raid Gauntlets and Raid Chest. The chest is a duplicate but I am almost there now, just need the Boots and I am set for level 30.

CREMSteve

A week or two back I remembered reading that Grimoire Cards had also some effects in-game...I didn't really believe it but since a few days ago I started getting 2 of a material like Spin Metal or Relic Iron out of chests like 80-90% of the time. Also I sometimes get 2 mats from the raw thing where you can pick it from but Inowhere near consistent like with chests. So wow I'm actually suprised I thought it was BS but this makes farming SO much quicker.

Also I believe you gain bonuses like this:

Rank 1: 1000 kills on a planet
Rank 2: 2500 kills on a planet
Rank 3: 5000 kills on a planet

So this is the confusing part because I sure as hell reached WAY above 5k kills on earth and moon like last month ago if I had to guess lol

Edit: waaait hold up...didn't bungie say they wanted to make farming somehwat less tedious? maybe that's what they did with the last patch? make chests give you 2 mats most of the time?
Just use the app, it tells you which bonuses youve unlocked and what progress on others is at.

HighOnPCP

Just use the app, it tells you which bonuses youve unlocked and what progress on others is at.

Yeah I checked on bungie.net I got all planets on rank 3 but fo example I got like 90k kills on moon (Thanks WE'VE WOKEN THE HIVE) and almost the same on earth etc...my point is I should've gotten 2 mats like months ago haha but it just started giving me 2 out of chests a few days ago where I could say it was not random but actually most of the time.
Either way it's awesome!

We were trying to do flawless and jumping down to the Gorgons, this happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNfg9RSrpA&feature=youtu.be

Woot!

The chance of this happening, just as everyone is doing a flawless run....damn.

Did another go through, Atheon would be dead if he didn't teleport only two people during the first two runs, they had to run out of the portals with the relic. Relic holder got sniped by the Mars hobgoblins on the third run when Atheon actually teleported correctly.

Still was pretty fun doing it, thanks everyone.

Exhumed

A few of my real life buds are trying to get a normal VoG going. Anyone down? Got 3 so far. One of the guys is new to the raid so be patient. Send a friend request! Ps4 Exhumed1

TTG

What's left for Xur to entice as with? Plan C and Mida are all I can think of. Will be picking up another Suros and some gear, but it's nice to be off the coin grind.

Big thanks to Boguester on the Raid for helping us crank it out super fast despite some annoying glitches. (PSN Khorgano).
Your Gjallerhorn was ridiculous on Atheon.

It was a nice run. Got enough shards to go up to Light Level 29. Drops included Praedyth's Revenge, Raid Gauntlets and Raid Chest. The chest is a duplicate but I am almost there now, just need the Boots and I am set for level 30.

Haha yeah it was a good run all around, lots of fun. :) Congrats on the 29, and P's Revenge is 2nd best PvE sniper in the game.

Here's some fun we had with 6 GHs on Hard Atheon if you missed it earlier:

http://youtu.be/yJ909ZXr2H4

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Leveling up another character is such a chore. It will be worth it once it hits level 20. I already have exotics and legendary gear thanks to drops from my main character.

I'm confused by some of the damage in pvp, haven't used it all that much yet, so maybe I'm just missing something ability wise but it seems to sometimes reward 94ish for head shots and 72ish at other times, both with iron sights on.

Yeah that's the hip fire headshot damage. Thing is super buggy.

But that gun twirl tho

Daggoth

Had someone glitch with 3 marked for negation. He died at a point in the gorgon maze, but it didn't actually say xxx died. Revived, continued, popped! :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ever ran into times where a chest spawns in a place where it's impossible to get? Happened to me twice. In the cosmodrome where the three hallows are underground, a chest spawned under a pipe. There was no way to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom