• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaz

Who's up for one last raid in two hours before I'm hunting down Pagan Min's men in Far Cry, killing dragons in Dragon Age, and enslaving Pokemon in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

You forgot playing in traffic in your underwear with Trevor in GTA V.

Vault of Glass - Hard
(PS4)

Starting now

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) Rubenov25
5) btkadams
6)

This raid will be front to back. We will be doing minimal cheesing. (I.E. no hiding in the spirit bloom cave, no pushing the templar off the edge)

Need 1 more to start, anyone please?

Anyone willing to take a raid noob along today?

Level 27 warlock but will hit 28 with a few shards. Reasonably upgraded weapons and a mic.

PS4 captscience

Thanks!

Is the only reliable way to get Legendary weapons by buying them? I'm a level 28 and over the course of the game I've gotten about five Legendary weapon engrams, tops, and about four of those turned into upgrade material.

My primary scout rifle is still a rare, and the only Exotic primary I have is one that I bought. I need to get better weapons but I don't know the best way to do so.

Is the only reliable way to get Legendary weapons by buying them? I'm a level 28 and over the course of the game I've gotten about five Legendary weapon engrams, tops, and about four of those turned into upgrade material.

My primary scout rifle is still a rare, and the only Exotic primary I have is one that I bought. I need to get better weapons but I don't know the best way to do so.

Yep, buying them is your safest bet. Also pray that you get raid weapons. Do the Nightfall and pray some more.

If you don't have alternates create them. You can even create two more characters of the same class and get them to 20 and that'll allow you to just swap armor and have 3 level 28 characters. Then you can do the raid, nightfall, weekly and daily stuff 3 times and will increase your chances of getting better weapons. You will also be earning more marks which will allow you to buy more legendary weapons.

Edit** also if you like scout rifles the vanguard vendor has the A.1F19x. It's a great weapon. There's also The Devil You Know which is a great hand cannon if you're into those. The raid will also give you some amazing weapons

k1t4j

Being 29 for almost two months is starting to get to me, it's a bit frustrating some times i have to admit...

Anyways I was in a raid group earlier and we couldn't finish off atheon, so I have the HM CP for him.

If anyone wants to help or need him let me know. If we attempt it I think at least 3 lv 30's would be nice so theres more chances one gets teleported.

Let me know if anyone wants to have a go.

Quoting my post and giving this a last chance for tonight :)

Namikaze1

:lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139026745&postcount=7320

Also, who was that post you made in the teabagging thread about? >_>

I didn't try ember caves, no. WIll do that later!
It was about a woman I have been friends with since we were 7. She no longer plays the game but the post was about a Crucible match that took place back in early september. Though thinking back, I remember playing with either you or Math and facing a team of teabaggers in Skirmish.

And lol! Congrats on the Hawkmoon. How you like it so far? I personally prefer it to any other hand cannons and since my Titan has Gjallarhorn, I don't need to worry about it taking an exotic spot for my Hunter.

ocean

Banned

In short, yes. You should start off purchasing a good Legendary Primary weapon that suits your play style. The Vanguard faction has some of the best weapons in the game for each type. If you're a Hand Cannon user, The Devil You Know is top-notch. Auto Rifles: Shadow Price. Scout Rifle: A.12dslfndsfdsjfsfasd?@(#. or whatever its name is. The Crucible faction also has great stuff.

If you're level 28 you can run Nightfall and Normal Raid without being at a disadvantage. Nightfalls have a great chance of rewarding you with a Legendary or Exotic drop. The Raid can also net you some top-tier weapons. The VoG Scout Rifle, Vision of Confluence, is a Legendary (which is a plus since you don't use up your Exotic slot) Solar (elemental primary woot) and full-auto for instance. The Raid shotgun, Found Verdict, is IMO the best in the game and at any rate only potentially second to Invective (which loses points by virtue of being Exotic).

In short, buy a good Primary then run Nightfall and Raid every week. You'll have good stuff in no time.

It was about a woman I have been friends with since we were 7. She no longer plays the game but the post was about a Crucible match that took place back in early september. Though thinking back, I remember playing with either you or Math and facing a team of teabaggers in Skirmish.

And lol! Congrats on the Hawkmoon. How you like it so far? I personally prefer it to any other hand cannons and since my Titan has Gjallarhorn, I don't need to worry about it taking an exotic spot for my Hunter.

Ah, okay. Glad she got her own back. :p

I loooove it. Really wish I had more time to upgrade it before Iron Banner starts, but I'll try my best! I won't be too sad about having to use Fatebringer, since I love that too. Hawkmoon definitely feels different, but I barely have it upgraded yet. Can't wait to unlock the unique perk.

Hopefully, I can get this done today rather than tomorrow. Have maxed Epilogue, VoC, Ice Breaker, Revenge, Corrective Measure, and GHorn at my disposal. If you want to join me, let me know

1. Me (Level 29 Hunter)/Lazykarl24
2. the7thAssassin
3. jdirty24
4. androo2300

Temidien

Neo Member
Who would like help with literally anything in the game? First come first serve, whether it be hard raid or farming Helium, count me in.

PSN: Temidien

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
A week or two back I remembered reading that Grimoire Cards had also some effects in-game...I didn't really believe it but since a few days ago I started getting 2 of a material like Spin Metal or Relic Iron out of chests like 80-90% of the time. Also I sometimes get 2 mats from the raw thing where you can pick it from but Inowhere near consistent like with chests. So wow I'm actually suprised I thought it was BS but this makes farming SO much quicker.

Also I believe you gain bonuses like this:

Rank 1: 1000 kills on a planet
Rank 2: 2500 kills on a planet
Rank 3: 5000 kills on a planet

So this is the confusing part because I sure as hell reached WAY above 5k kills on earth and moon like last month ago if I had to guess lol

Edit: waaait hold up...didn't bungie say they wanted to make farming somehwat less tedious? maybe that's what they did with the last patch? make chests give you 2 mats most of the time?

No, it's been like this from the beginning.

Namikaze1

Ah, okay. Glad she got her own back. :p

I loooove it. Really wish I had more time to upgrade it before Iron Banner starts, but I'll try my best! I won't be too sad about having to use Fatebringer, since I love that too. Hawkmoon definitely feels different, but I barely have it upgraded yet. Can't wait to unlock the unique perk.
She really hates teabaggers. She usually don't go in hard like she did with the teabaggers. She prefers to just laid back and play but man she really let them have it. I wished I recorded that match then. The team and I didn't do shit. We basically just told her their locations while she went at it. It was the most fun I had in a MP match. We were all laughing while she's murdering the other team.

As for Hawkmoon, it straights up murders people with its later upgrades.

The only difference is that TLW sucks. Heart both looks cool and is powerful and not a waste of erotic slot
Why you want HoPF? You're already 30. It's time to let it go, Todd. Just tell yourself you don't need it and maybe then RNGesus will be less of a dick and give you one. Trus me, it works.
*caresses TLW*

The heart is so good.... I'm gonna enjoy it for you too Todd!
I was enjoying mine for him once then one drunken night, I dismantled it by accident. Never got a second one since then.

She really hates teabaggers. She usually don't go in hard like she did with the teabaggers. She prefers to just laid back and play but man she really let them have it. I wished I recorded that match then. The team and I didn't do shit. We basically just told her their locations while she went at it. It was the most fun I had in a MP match. We were all laughing while she's murdering the other team.

As for Hawkmoon, it straights up murders people with its later upgrades.

Your friend and I would get along lol. I make the effort to ruin the day of anyone who teabags me. :p

I hope the bounties today are easy. Gonna have to run through them with all 3 characters. What's the daily today? Is it shit? :/
How do you get the "earn the maximum weekly crucible score " trophy? You have to get the 100 crucible marks?

Yes.

sooooo

what other strikes got additional major/ultra spawns?

I think there are a lot of yellow bar Cabal right at the beginning of the first Mars story mission where you first open a blast door and there is a drop ship. Before you even get your Sparrow online. Just set it to the first "hard" level that has the heroic crown modifier.

Greenymac

Cany anyone help me run nightfall in about 15 minutes? Ill be going through on my main whomping enemies and then Ill hop out and come back on my weak dick 26 titan so he can get the finish.
Psn same as GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom