• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo my Warlock just got the chest piece. Now my level 29 Warlock and Hunter just need boots to get to 30, which I could get from Iron Banner next week.

While my Level 30 Titan continues to be my weapon levelling mule.

Will be very happy if I can get these last 2 characters to 30 before The Dark Below.

Ambitious

Question about the relic in the VoG: One time when I had to carry the relic, when I activated the shield on the platform in front of Atheon, it disappeared after a few seconds. The cooldown timer was suddenly fully depleted, so I could not reactivate it and we all died. A teammate explained to me that I mustn't activate the shield until the timer recovers completely. However, while I'm not 100% sure, I'm fairly confident it had actually recovered. Earlier in the portal, I had only tapped it briefly for cleansing, and just a few times.

So.. was this a glitch? Or am I wrong about the timer?

patchday

Anyone else going hard raid from GK or Atheon Checkpoints?

Have a L29 with all weapons assmaxed

Might be interested in joining a normal raid if I get no bites for hard raid

psn sandboxgod

I'm looking forward to Tuesday when my schedule shifts to Dragon Age being my primary game, Destiny being my weekly "jump in and do weekly/bounties" game. I'm at a point with Destiny where it can no longer support being my primary free time experience, though I still actively enjoy playing it.

Really looking forward to DLC.

I'll be getting Dragon's Age later for SP campaign. Will be passing on the MP campaign. I read its going to have microtransactions like ME3 MP and it looks it might be RNG'ed all the way like me3 mp was

I do wonder how I'll feel about the game after I get the last few things I'm chasing.

Heart, warlock raid helmet, hunter raid chest + gloves, mythoclast, the horn are all that remains.

The list is getting shorter.

I have two more exotic weapons left and I will have all the weapons I want in the game. I did just create a titan and will eventually create a hunter so that will keep me going.

Deku Tree

Woooo my Warlock just got the chest piece. Now my level 29 Warlock and Hunter just need boots to get to 30, which I could get from Iron Banner next week.

While my Level 30 Titan continues to be my weapon levelling mule.

Will be very happy if I can get these last 2 characters to 30 before The Dark Below.

Congrats!

Could be a lot of grinding to get two different class characters to have enough rep to get 30 light boots from IB. I guess we'll find out next week.

Stubo

I have two more exotic weapons left and I will have all the weapons I want in the game. I did just create a titan and will eventually create a hunter so that will keep me going.
Yeah, that's what worries me. My titan is 30, warlock 1 piece away from 30 and hunter 2 pieces away. The horn and mythoclast are the only 2 weapons I actively want.

That said I do still have to finish the Thorn bounty to have completed all of the exotic bounties.

I have destiny withdrawal syndrome... Nothing fun to do until Tuesday... No raiding, no nightfalls, and no weekly 28 either...

You could spend some time doing stupid stuff like exploring secret chest theories. My favorite is to leave three people outside, and have the other three do a three man clear. Once they get to the gatekeepers, have the three outside stand on the sync plates, and have two out of the three inside stand on the Atheon sync plates. Send the sixth to the portal gate by the jumping puzzle. Maybe even beat Atheon, but send the third guy out to the gate right before Athon dies.

Yeah, that's what worries me. My titan is 30, warlock 1 piece away from 30 and hunter 2 pieces away. The horn and mythoclast are the only 2 weapons I actively want.

That said I do still have to finish the Thorn bounty to have completed all of the exotic bounties.

I need to finish the invective bounty, need to get gjallarhorn and the mythoclast (after 18 atheon kills still no vex) and I will have every exotic in the game. I had 3 warlocks at one time and once I got to 30 I only cared about getting new weapons but creating new classes is a good way to keep the game fresh and interesting.

Deku Tree

You could spend some time doing stupid stuff like exploring secret chest theories. My favorite is to leave three people outside, and have the other three do a three man clear. Once they get to the gatekeepers, have the three outside stand on the sync plates, and have two out of the three inside stand on the Atheon sync plates. Send the sixth to the portal gate by the jumping puzzle. Maybe even beat Atheon, but send the third guy out to the gate right before Athon dies.

Have you tried that out?

Congrats!

Could be a lot of grinding to get two different class characters to have enough rep to get 30 light boots from IB. I guess we'll find out next week.

Yeah I think just doing the raid will be easier, I wish I played IB last time so my level would have transferred. But I never play Crucible.

Vault of Glass - Hard
(PS4)

3pm Eastern (roughly 2 hours from now)

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) Rubenov25
5) SilentKillah
6) btkadams

Good job team, we had some pretty awesome loot handed out for this.

I think we saw
2 of the raid pulse rifles
1 sniper
4 helmets
1 machine gun

neoism

real shame bungle waited soooooo long for the updates.. lol I dont think much of anyone will be playing Destiny this week.. should have came out two weeks ago..

Deku Tree

Hell no. Maybe some day when I've wrapped up my 3x3x3 raid/nighfall/weekly strike early and have a few hours to kill and five very like minded and patient friends willing to help.

It's crazy that people only found five chests so far but there are lots exploring and looking for additional chests in all these weird additional area's. I wonder why there is an alternate path to the Templar? Was it just cut content that they left in... or did they want to give us two paths? And the VoG has strange caves in hard to get to locations that are just empty...

Is there a chest in the alternate path to the Templar? Someone told me there is video evidence of one, but I haven't found this video evidence... and I assume if there was then everyone would know about it.

Mupod

I'd still like to try the normal raid if anyone is planning to do it later and is okay with a first-timer. I'll just be pvping all night otherwise.

Nodnol

Any point keeping my 288/300 The Swarm when I've recently acquired Corrective Measure?

Could do with the Energy, and I don't see the point in having two Void legendaries?

For those that played IB last time; how realistic was obtaining gear? I have the Raid chest; the IB boots and gauntlets would be most welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom