• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, I can get this done today rather than tomorrow. Have maxed Epilogue, VoC, Ice Breaker, Revenge, Corrective Measure, and GHorn at my disposal. If you want to join me, let me know

1. Me (Level 29 Hunter)/Lazykarl24
2. the7thAssassin
3. jdirty24
4. androo2300

starting in one hour

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Holy shit. Just had the comeback of a lifetime! Was at the bottom of my rumble match and the leader needed one more kill. We had a 13k differential between us and I still pulled that shit out in the clutch... I was absolutely possessed in the last mins of that game.

God I love the last word. Bring on the iron banner.

Daemul

I apologise to the people I'm destroying in Rumble tonight, but I needed to use the G-Horn to get these 5 matches over and done with quick.

Trakan

Me and a friend are looking for hard Raid. We're level 30. We're at GK checkpoint and want to start from there. I'm fine with joining others or starting a group.

Stubo

Until Xur sells it to him and his life no longer has a purpose

...it's what happened to me after I bought TLW
I do wonder how I'll feel about the game after I get the last few things I'm chasing.

Heart, warlock raid helmet, hunter raid chest + gloves, mythoclast, the horn are all that remains.

The list is getting shorter.

Namikaze1

Why the hell is The Last Word strapped to your back? Why couldn't it have been strapped around your waist or thigh like Hawkmoon?

Also, where the hell is my Mytho buff at, Bungie?!

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Hey Bungie, could you guys pull Eva Levante aside and do to her what you guys did to Rahool? I need some new shaders!

Yep.

namikaze1

I just have one spot left sadly. I don't know who to pick!

Yeah, Psn is being Psn again.. Can't send the request....

So went 16-0 in crucible last night and it said "...Prevailed Unbroken" and "...found a Legendary Engram" immediately after.

Not the first time I've gone through a match without dying, nor the highest number of kills I've completed a match with and had no deaths. But it is the first time I've seen it say I prevailed unbroken. And also the first time I got a legendary engram in a long time. I do not know when they added the prevailed unbroken to the kill feed, but I know there has been an unbroken medal forever.

I know it could be coincidence, but I was convinced I received the engram because I went without a death and maybe over a certain amount of kills. I was also convinced it was a very special legendary engram I got, and called that it would turn into an exotic. Lo and behold, it turned into a Plan C.

On a side note, I think certain milestones should guarantee, or at least greatly improve your chance of exotic drops or engram drops. I'm sure others have suggested them before but;

Being on the winning team should improve your chances over the losing team.
Being the mvp should improve your chances even more greatly than being on the winning team.
Prevailing unbroken with a minimum of 15 kills should also increase your chances of an engram dropping, or maybe even guarantee a purple one. (I know this might lead to camping so maybe just greatly increase chances.)

And all these should stack. Nothing wrong with rewarding good players, just keep the current chance everyone else has as well.
No because like old Iron Banner, no one would play and quit if they start losing. Also that just means the rich get richer. We are the 99% and all that.

ocean

Banned
Hey Bungie, could you guys pull Eva Levante aside and do to her what you guys did to Rahool? I need some new shaders!

Yep.

namikaze1

I just have one spot left sadly. I don't know who to pick!

Rodiard posted first, the spot's his! If someone doesn't show let me know. I haven't raided since I hit 30 and want to see how big the difference is :p

patchday

No because like old Iron Banner, no one would play and quit if they start losing. Also that just means the rich get richer. We are the 99% and all that.

Mainly people quit because in the old IB they got 0 rep for losing. Bungie should've known better

They can still award the higher performers more XP or something like most FPS do

Temidien

Neo Member
I have destiny withdrawal syndrome... Nothing fun to do until Tuesday... No raiding, no nightfalls, and no weekly 28 either...

I'm looking forward to Tuesday when my schedule shifts to Dragon Age being my primary game, Destiny being my weekly "jump in and do weekly/bounties" game. I'm at a point with Destiny where it can no longer support being my primary free time experience, though I still actively enjoy playing it.

Really looking forward to DLC.

Greenymac

I have destiny withdrawal syndrome... Nothing fun to do until Tuesday... No raiding, no nightfalls, and no weekly 28 either...

If you want to feel loved and useful you could jump in and help me get my 26 thru nightfall..Ill go in on my main till the end then switch to my titan...

Hung Wei Lo

Me and a friend are looking for hard Raid. We're level 30. We're at GK checkpoint and want to start from there. I'm fine with joining others or starting a group.

Ooooh...that's what I still need to do...if you need someone from there - PSN is Kinezo..just leveling up my alt, so i'll just need a couple of minutes to switch over

SkylineRKR

RNG wants me to use Fusion Riflles.

Got 2 out blue engrams.

First is a Light Beware Solar with fucking Accellerated Coils. That has to be near auto fire? lol.

The other is a Final Rest II Void with Hammer Forged. Its already very fast and with that Range? has a hip fire buff and Who's Next. Will probably be a nice Crucible weapon. I think i am going to replace my 77 for VoG with this too.

rNilla

Rodiard posted first, the spot's his! If someone doesn't show let me know. I haven't raided since I hit 30 and want to see how big the difference is :p

I'm having internet issues and can't even connect at the moment so you should take the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom