• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Has anyone tried using the Vision of Confluence in PvP with a Sunsinger in Radiance?

With Viking Funeral or whatever, any solar guns will automatically cause their targets to take DoT damage. Seems like they would pair well together.

UPDATE. Just tried this, and yes it works. Any solar weapon damage while in Radiance will cause enemies to burn for several seconds, just like Thorn.

gdt

Any hard mode raid groups forming? I'd love to take my 29 Titan through. Did it once before.

Also have a HM Atheon Checkpoint with my Titan, but I'd love to start fresh.

ocean

Banned
I wonder how Iron Banner will deal with re-buffed Mythoclast if it ends up having over 300 damage. I know we all want an all-out carnage mode where every perk and upgrade counts but that random drop will let lucky owners (many of whom got it via cheese) wield a distinct advantage.

ERMint13

Trying to get this helmet for my Warlock so I can be done with his quest for 30. It's either this or the gauntlets I need.

Weird it seems easier to roll a helmet then the gauntlets.

EL CUCO

Trying to max my Warlock and people keep asking me to do Raids. Lol

I hate having to send msg about Raid opportunities every time, especially in the state of PSN messaging. My FL should get first priority, though.

But that's why MADGAME, Deku and I want to start a weekly Raid group. Hopefully we can get that going next week.

EL CUCO

Gatekeepers drop armor sometimes though I got my entire set at Oracles and Templar if I recall correctly (except for Helm which I got from Atheon)

Yeah to my surprise, I've seen GK drop Gloves so I assume Boots could drop as well.

Strider

I wonder how Iron Banner will deal with re-buffed Mythoclast if it ends up having over 300 damage. I know we all want an all-out carnage mode where every perk and upgrade counts but that random drop will let lucky owners (many of whom got it via cheese) wield a distinct advantage.

We can say the exact same thing about level 30s... RNGesus wants me to be at 29 forever.

shem935

Banned
Just realized that the timer for your play time is just for that character. Woah...probably the game I have spent the most time with ever.

I'm am so sick of Exodus Blue. Hate that map with a passion. I swear its come up at least 25 times out of maybe 40 matches in the past 2 days. Friggin Exodus Blue over and over and over and over...I'm bailing on that shite map from now on.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
B2m4mi6CMAAntNR.jpg:large

B2m4yC1IgAAZT48.jpg:large
so close damnit!

10 mins and it's time to kick Atheon's ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom