• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's doing Atheon? My group just disbanded. Level 29 Warlock

Cosmos_Man

Anyone? Missed out on a group due to slow invites on PSN. Ugh. Anyone just willing to help out who has done it already? Why is it so difficult to find people here lately?

This is the first week I've had to use DestinyLFG.

btkadams

Does anyone want to do the weekly heroic and/or weekly nightfall with me? I also have that Xur strike to do too. I'm level 29 warlock on ps4 (PSN: btkadams). I'd prefer to have 29 or higher for the Xur or nightfall. I want a full team of 3 so we aren't doing this all night lol.

Ourobolus

Banned
Anybody up for a hard raid in a few minutes? I've got a Lv 30 Hunter I'd like to run through for the first time.

Barring that, anyone up for Atheon on Normal? I have the checkpoint.

Add me on PSN: Ourobolus

I'll be on shortly.

So I got the thorn bounty.

I'm not that great at Crucible.

10th match and I'm at 120/500.

This sucks so much.

Play control, play conservative, don't be afraid to run away and re-engage.

I was scared of that part of the bounty, yet completed it in 2.5 hours. My best match got me 96 points towards the bounty. I usually rock a .5 k/d ratio cause i run and gun and just don't care. Slowing down and sticking with people helped make the bounty much less painful then I feared.

Also, I pretty much used a void fusion and void machine gun to do it. Ironically, the void AR from the raid dropped for me the night after completed the bounty.

LiK

I am Guardian Lord

E8C1A1C1-FA68-4814-AC61-3B8EF9BC3653_zpssrhnuego.jpg

noomi

It's mine, the vex mythoclast is now mine, mmm so good.

After many failed groups on hm atheon (4 destiny lfg groups), I landed an awesome group that cleared it in 2 minutes on the first shot lol. Amazing what a skilled group can do.

Seriously though... The mythoclast is pretty boss, seems strong as it is now... And they're going to buff it still, can't imagine how insane it was pre nerf...

Bungie really needs to figure out the social features in this game, make the in game friends list better, status updates, raid group forming areas in the tower or something.

Running 3 characters I feel I'm spending more time finding groups then ever and groups seem a lot harder to come by here lately.

Deku Tree

Bungie really needs to figure out the social features in this game, make the in game friends list better, status updates, raid group forming areas in the tower or something.

Running 3 characters I feel I'm spending more time finding groups then ever and groups seem a lot harder to come by here lately.

It's harder later in the week on Sunday and Monday because most people have already done the raid.

What do people think tomorrow's update will bring?

E92 M3

I decided to give the Thorn a full go in PVP and fell in love! It's so much fun to use. Can't wait to see how they buff it.

Ghazi

It's harder later in the week on Sunday and Monday because most people have already done the raid.

What do people think tomorrow's update will bring?

The update comes out tomorrow? Thought it would be on Tues, for the reset. Anyways, I'm guess the sparrows that Season Pass people get are the ones leaked from the Halloween time minings.

Agent

Aw yes, just got Thorn. Took awhile with the crucible part but ready to level it up. I now have Fatebringer, The Last Word, and Thorn ...just need Hawkmoon. I also need a ballerhorn and then I am basically set with weapons.

btkadams

I need to do the Weekly and the Xyor strike with my level 30. I'd really appreciate it if we could find a third player and get the Strength of the Pack trophy.
That's fine by me! I have to do both of those as well. The trophy is where we are in the same clan, right? I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom