• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good raid guys. Atheon pulled out all the stops. I think we came across every known glitch while trying to kill him.

Can't say it was boring though lol

Kalamari

So my Warlock alt received 3 raid pieces from the same hard raid, and is ready for 30. While my Titan main is still waiting for his gauntlets. wtf?

And yes, Atheon brought his A-game.

TheRook

I got the Mythoclast in the raid this morning...Im not sure what to think of it.

GAF should I start leveling this up or finish off maxing out the Hawkmoon and Patience & Time?

Acorn

So my Warlock alt received 3 raid pieces from the same hard raid, and is ready for 30. While my Titan main is still waiting for his gauntlets. wtf?

And yes, Atheon brought his A-game.
Ha, my warlock alt got all pieces in a week. Whilst it took since release to saturday to complete my main Titan.

Bungie hates titans.

2real4tv

I got the Mythoclast in the raid this morning...Im not sure what to think of it.

GAF should I start leveling this up or finish off maxing out the Hawkmoon and Patience & Time?

I would say Hawk then VM, P&T with it's low ammo capacity kind of sucks imo, however I do not have P&T fully maxed yet..

CLBridges

Upgraded Super good advice exotic machine gun for the "super good advice" perk. Honestly, I don't see the point at all, since this gun does have low stability you are gonna miss shots and it's nice to have those returned to you but it's just not useful. I tested it first by just firing at nothing and sure almost all shots did return and I was able to let off at least 100+ shots. But, testing it on enemies, the point of shooting is to hit the target and unless you just have incredibly bad aim, you will hit the target a fair amount of times rendering this machine gun bottom of the barrel. I would not have this gun occupy an exotic slot, too many more useful exotics out there.

On another note, did finish the exotic bounty for Pocket Infinity and will be upgrading soon. Next up, I just need to make myself go into crucible to finish this Void kills portion of the Thorn bounty. I've had this Thorn bounty sitting there for about a month, just not a big fan of crucible currently.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There is like at least 3 hunters. Nobody is using their golden gun. I don't understand. I wouldn't have the patience for that. I would be out of there after one try. I can already tell these guys are not going to make it with that group.
my word, who ever were you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom