• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Just got Thorn. God this weapon sucks. Not nice stitching to it after spending all weekend with the last word. Is that health depletion perk decent? PEACE.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just got a package from an unknown benefactor. Got a jester shader, bunch of glimmer, etc. What is that all that about?

Just got Thorn. God this weapon sucks. Not nice stitching to it after spending all weekend with the last word. Is that health depletion perk decent? PEACE.

Decent? Yes, it's plenty decent. Upgrade it to that point and then come back and admit you were wrong as I did. I hated Thorn at first and now I'd easily put it in the top 3 for hand cannons.

Lol PrivateWHuston and myself picked up a random lvl25, who was outside the VoG, when we were doing the raid. The lvl25 never done the raid before and somehow we manage to the oracles with 4 people.

NeOak

I have TLW and Thorn.

Me jelly at the guy killing me with 3 shoots from his Hawkmoon ;-;

My TLW is not fully upgraded :c

So... I just realized that in the new Iron Banner you can get boots and gauntlets, heh, fuck you Atheon, you will not be able to troll me anymore with your shit loot, i will get my fucking gauntlets thanks to my ability (and fully upgraded weapons) and not your shitty RNG.

By the way, fully upgraded The Last Word the weekend, this shit wrecks, but it eats ammo lol, very fun weapon tho, and it hits HARD, everybody loves space cowboys, i know i do.

Rixa

So... I just realized that in the new Iron Banner you can get boots and gauntlets, heh, fuck you Atheon, you will not be able to troll me anymore with your shit loot, i will get my fucking gauntlets thanks to my ability (and fully upgraded weapons) and not your shitty RNG.
And then there are people like me who dont play PVP, instead they keep the wrong faith in RNG.

To kill other people and get loot.
or
To kill Atheon and not to get loot.

Lol PrivateWHuston and myself picked up a random lvl25, who was outside the VoG, when we were doing the raid. The lvl25 never done the raid before and somehow we manage to the oracles with 4 people.

I just got to the gorgon maze with a 24 rookie, a 28 rookie two 29's (me and my Bro in law) and a 28 that was completly wasted drunk.

insane.. But so much fun!

My normal raid group can crank through the VOG in an hour but it was neat to take some newbies.

One upgrade away from reaching Level 30, but I might need to get me a copy of one of the Raid pieces I'm wearing that increases both my intellect and discipline. Having discipline at a little over 50% does me no favors

And then there are people like me who dont play PVP, instead they keep the wrong faith in RNG.

To kill other people and get loot.
or
To kill Atheon and not to get loot.

lol

I don´t do so much pvp, in fact, the most pvp i played was for the thorn / invective / bad juju bounties, but hey, if i managed to get some wins, you can too, think that this way is your own ability what matters and not some dice roll.

I am Guardian Lord

Congrats Lik! Glad you are finally done with all those grindy trophies.

first hard clear

then I got these things, while i was blind.

Congrats Hawk! Only took me 15 hard clears to get my vex but you deserve it after 1 for running all these OTs.

There is like at least 3 hunters. Nobody is using their golden gun. I don't understand. I wouldn't have the patience for that. I would be out of there after one try. I can already tell these guys are not going to make it with that group.

This is pretty silly. I've raided with hundreds of people by now, the majority of them struggle at different points just because they aren't as experienced. If you know better strategies, communicate with your team and get everyone on the same page.

If people don't listen, ignore advice, get pissed when you try to help, and then still keep dying... well that's a different story. But saying you would leave after 1 try instead of offering to help?

Any flawless runs going on right now?

I'm available to help now if you are trying to get people together.

Rixa

lol

I don´t do so much pvp, in fact, the most pvp i played was for the thorn / invective / bad juju bounties, but hey, if i managed to get some wins, you can too, think that this way is your own ability what matters and not some dice roll.

Good point, I need to recalculate my thoughts and test IB when it comes :D.

Shito

lol

Well, there's also a dice roll if you are playing with randoms: so many people going for that third control point... :/

Awesome run. We picked up some reinforcements for the gatekeepers/atheon. Another 25 (first raid) and a 30. The OG 25 got the VoC from atheon. I got ass mats and my fourth patience and time.

Edit: also noteworthy, I was using my 26 alt.

Well, there's also a dice roll if you are playing with randoms: so many people going for that third control point... :/

Well, yeah, of course, but even that is better than swimming across the sea of glitches that the VOG currently is over and over only to get some shards and a shader.

Whats your PSN?

Mine is Unknown837.

PSN is DrDrizzay101.

I will jump on in 2 mintues here...

What are the noteworthy drops in normal raid?

I have Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, and Vision of Confluence.

Is there anything else as far as weapons go?

Those are all excellent. You can also get the raid machine gun (Corrective Measure), rocket launcher (Heaven's Vengeance), shotgun (Found Verdict), and I think the pulse rifle (Timepiece) also drops on normal. Not sure about the fusion rifle Pretorians Foil being hard only or not...

ocean

Banned
What are the noteworthy drops in normal raid?

I have Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, and Vision of Confluence.

Is there anything else as far as weapons go?

PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Those are all excellent. You can also get the raid machine gun (Corrective Measure), rocket launcher (Heaven's Vengeance), shotgun (Found Verdict), and I think the pulse rifle (Timepiece) also drops on normal. Not sure about the fusion rifle Pretorians Foil being hard only or not...
The Timepiece (Arc Pulse Rifle) and Praetorian's Foil (along with Fatebringer and Vex Mythoclast) are Hard mode only.

But yeah, Normal can met you the machine gun, rocket launcher and shotgun (all of which are excellent).

Awesome run. We picked up some reinforcements for the gatekeepers/atheon. Another 25 (first raid) and a 30. The OG 25 got the VoC from atheon. I got ass mats and my fourth patience and time.

Edit: also noteworthy, I was using my 26 alt.
Glad you guys manage to finish, so you guys to beat the raid with 5 people then?

KeRaSh

I've done the hard raid 8 times and have got nothing more than shards and ship.

It's stupid.

4 times normal but same fate... I hate PvP but I'm seriously considering grinding through Iron Banner for the equipment.
I hope they bring back Queen's Wrath with raid level equipment rather sooner than later...

ocean

Banned
Are there any Grimoire cards that mention Praedyths? Is it the name of one of the guardians who entered the Vault with Kabr?

PSN is DrDrizzay101.

The Timepiece (Arc Pulse Rifle) and Praetorian's Foil (along with Fatebringer and Vex Mythoclast) are Hard mode only.

But yeah, Normal can met you the machine gun, rocket launcher and shotgun (all of which are excellent).
Ahh right I forgot I have Found Verdict also, but I didn't know about the machine gun or rocket launcher, so at least I can keep doing normal and not feel like I'm wasting time.

What's up with all these 2500xp bounties? Some of them aren't even worth the effort. Like shooting at Valus Ta'aurc for an hour is not worth it
Yeah it's a shitty strike but if you get lucky and get teamed up with some people that aren't fucking around, then you can do it really quick. I think it took about 10 min with the people I ran it with earlier.
Yeah, since they "tweaked" them, a lot of bounties now make no sense whatsoever.
How did they "tweak" them? I remember some people getting up in arms over changes that didn't actually even happen.

Gordon

So I finished the Thorn bounty today. I'm a little surprised by the kick. Does the stability modifier help significantly? As it stands it's really distracting and obtrusive. Not as bad as Bad Juju, but worse than Hard Light.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_n60zklWHR81tq4of6o1_500.gif

Steroyd

Yeah, since they "tweaked" them, a lot of bounties now make no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, 2500xp for beating spongebob, yet I get 5000xp for jumping at a checkpoint at the end of the gate lords eye which takes a minute or 2, the whole mission itself isn't that long either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom