• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

I like how I got my Hunter up to 30 and whenever I reach 65 marks from doing the daily events, I basically get free shards. Now that my Titan is at 28 and has everything it can get without the raid, it's also a shard machine. Beats having to worry about getting shards in the raid.

E92 M3

Can't be 2 gigs for voice chat lol. Might be more ground work for everything else, but I am hyped and refreshing Bungie.net!!

Rubenov

Should I be able to solo the weekly heroic strike at level 27? Or do I just suck when I can't? lol

Doable, but you're one level under so far-away sniping is required. A teammate would help.

I always try to go at, or above the level I'm supposed to be playing.

Smidget

Doable, but you're one level under so far-away sniping is required. A teammate would help.

I always try to go at, or above the level I'm supposed to be playing.

Thanks. I am doing it at the lowest level and I kept getting overwhelmed. I guess I'll find some people to team up with. :)

Jinjo

This better contain all the stuff they have talked about months ago.

Less spongy bosses please. Also gimme my raid fixes and exotic weapon buffs.

phen0m24

I was going to see if anyone was running a normal raid today but now: the update.

This update brings stability updates, and will let the Praetorians regenerate health FASTER.

;)

EL CUCO

fixed and added some stuff to help out.

Thanks! :)

Wow, thanks a bunch for this. Very helpful. I make a point to only wear my faction mark while I'm playing crucible, so I get the crucible currency simultaneously.

One last question, is it difficult getting a group for a raid if I am just one guy? I'm a Titan Defender in PvE, and I make a point to over level for things, so I definitely wouldn't try to raid until, say, 28.

Edit:

Thanks too!

Crucible currency are called Crucible Marks. Those are only obtained in the actual Crucible (PVP). What you also get while wearing your Faction mark is Faction rep points. That's what you need to level up a Faction, so yes you can level up your Faction while playing PVE and PVP.

Getting a Raid group is as easy as asking here on GAF :) I think Hawkian hosts a noob Raid group on Thursdays. You definitely want to add people that play regularly. If you're on PSN feel free to add me. EL_CUCO305

Jinjo

Man, download went superfast at the start and mow it slowed down to a crawl. Lemme download this guys, you're up next, it's okay.

jett

D-Member
If its the weekly, wouldn't you have held the checkpoint? You could have just reloaded the mission back up and appeared right in front of the boss.

In my panic I forgot the game saved checkpoints and left hurriedly in shame (it was also really late). I guess they could've reloaded it themselves. :p I send the guy a message offering to help him again tonight if he didn't get it yet.

Did nobody yell at you "NOO! WAIT! HOLD ON! STAHP!"?

I had muted the one guy that had a mic on because of heavy static.

You're right, but I want to believe it's more:

"As part of Destiny Update 1.0.3, scheduled for deployment on November 18th, you will have access to two options for talking to the Guardians with whom you fight."

Seems like this patch could be more than just voice.

Two option being Fireteam Chat and Lobby Chat. :l

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean.

It's definitely more than just voice. They mentioned Iron Banner changes and a reward for Season Pass Holders.

Jinjo

Well, atleast I logged into PSN just in time for the scheduled downtime, so hopefully this will keep running.

you haven't experienced the whole zoo list of errors and the constant hitdetection delay in PvP matches? :D What kind of imaginary version of Destiny have you been playing!
100ms hit delay is working as intended and I welcome it. I'm terrible at PVP it's the only way I get half my kills or more. It's the only reason I could get +25 K/D for invective, or +100 void K/D for Thorn.

realcZk

Don't have to worry about the new glitches that's going to be introduced ;)
My ps4 should automatic download the update if it's in rest mode Yah?

It should, but hasn't worked for me or a friend the past few times. I don't know if its because Destiny uses its own patch/update launcher thing instead of PSN's or not.

Don't have to worry about the new glitches that's going to be introduced ;)
My ps4 should automatic download the update if it's in rest mode Yah?

It should. You'll be able to install it when you get home. I'm just sitting here watching the download go. It went from 9 minutes to 10 minutes. DAMN

Daemul

AHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS! Patch all the bugs and any remaining cheeses in the Raid please Bungie. The latest Atheon cheese never became big though, I think it relied too much on luck to become widespread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom