• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
It's just 1.1GB on the PS Triple. I imagine they're adding new gear for Iron Banner and it's the texture quality that's making the difference.

I would like to set up a Normal raid which will also double as a flawless/flawless practice run. If any flawless vets wanna come help out with pointers and such, that would be amazing and you guys would get priority. Want to start at about 5.30 GMT / 12.30 EST

1. Me - 30 sunlock
2. Nomi - 30 titan

Repost...

You're right, but I want to believe it's more:

"As part of Destiny Update 1.0.3, scheduled for deployment on November 18th, you will have access to two options for talking to the Guardians with whom you fight."

Seems like this patch could be more than just voice.

i hope they added audio settings :E i would love to turn down dinklebot and the music in favour of hearing actual people talk in the party chat

yup, I may have blown out the ears of my teammates with how loud I was shouting :p

That kind of enthusiasm is what its all about! haha

For this patch, all I need is new economy for farming mats. Please, please let us buy mats for marks. I will max out so many exotic weapons. Maybe a Vex buff would be nice. I don't expect anything related to flawless glitches but could always be happily surprised.

That kind of enthusiasm is what its all about! haha

For this patch, all I need is new economy for farming mats. Please, please let us buy mats for marks. I will max out so many exotic weapons. Maybe a Vex buff would be nice. I don't expect anything related to flawless glitches but could always be happily surprised.

I want to be able to buy mats for vanguard marks and then sell those mats for crucible marks and rep. No need to play pvp :)

blackflag

I get 60 down, 12 up and mine says about 6/7 hours. Pretty sure that's on PSN's end. They also have scheduled maintenance today.

Ok good, I moved into my new house yesterday and this is the first thing I used the interest for so I got scared ...still Cox though so it shouldn't be me

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oooh a patchy patch.

The only thing they mentioned concretely going into this one was the matchmaking voice chat functionality and "groundwork," so keep your expectations low.

Oooh a patchy patch.

The only thing they mentioned concretely going into this one was the matchmaking voice chat functionality and "groundwork," so keep your expectations low.

"Patch Notes for 1.0.3 are on the way. Stay tuned to the Bungie Blog (or right here) for details on what has changed. This is a big one."

Too late, Hawkian. Excite mode engaged!

noomi

Looking for one more person for VoG Hard mode tomorrow :) I will be sending out PM's to everyone to confirm, and will send out friend requests tonight when I get home.

Where: VoG Hard Mode
When: Tuesday November 18th
Time: 1PM EST | 12PM CST | 10AM PST | 6PM GMT

1. noomi85 - hunter - level 30
2. a_javierp - titan - level 30
3. Rubenov25 - warlock - level 30
4. Kartik21 - hunter - level 30
5. Clutch_WaYzz - warlock - level 30

LiK

Btw anyone doing a hard raid or two when the reset happens?

I would like to do Normal first with my alts. They need Raid gear. My lvl 26 Warlock does fine in it. Didn't die at all.

But I guess if people need one more, I'll jump in with my Titan. Depends on the time.

630 am Central European Time (France)? I'm down. Level 30 Titan, a_javierp on PSN.

Great

1. Me
2. Nomi
3. A_javierp?
4. DiscreteCat

Normal/flawless raid run tomorrow at 5.30 GMT

Edit: Ocean didn't you say you will go with the hard mode group tomorrow at this time?

gdt

Goddamit, at this speed I won't be able to log back in before noon and play for another 90mins or so before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom