• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

RAS-2 Ghost and the TV/Subway ghosts have had reported sightings since the update.

Personally, I've never been able to get the one in the dark room of skywatch.

The cards for Motes of Light as well as the planet cards seem to be activating as well on first login.

Hell, I might not even have to try to 2500 at this point, I might be closer to 2600.

Also, House of Wolves is datamined and probably wont be popping up for anyone until dlc2.

OMG! cant wait to get off of work! if House of wolves is datamined then why is there an empty card for me for fallen?

whatever it doesnt matter.

Also i've heard cryptarch is selling purples now!?!?!?!?!?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My Rumble match was on Blind Watch, so I saw the changes there too. First review it's much improved.

To the south of where it used to be (in the middle) near the edge of the map.

They've also boarded up all windows except the back three in the building.
i like the boarded up room. It does change the traffic flow, but instead of been vulnerable to shotguns/fusions from either side of the pillar and scouts/hcs/ars/etc from the window, you can put your back to the wall if you're getting chased and reliably hold that room down if there are people in near the B area.
Wait, what?

I just read that Thorn's base damage in PvP was reduced from 76 for a head shot to 58 as well?

Jesus Christ.
Hmmm, I didn't feel this at all. perplexing.

welp. nice to know they didn't mean to do it at least. my theories are:

1) the upcoming thorn buff is messing with the DoT application/amount in order to not make the weapon completely stupid and this aspect got in this patch by accident
2) the iron banner damage calculation changes needed special work for Thorn's DoT and this broke something on the regular end
3) DoT effects in general had something wonky happen to them this patch and this was just the most obvious method of seeing it

LordofPwn

Damn, Cryptarch is selling legendary chest and I'm not home to stock up :(

wait what?

Photo%20Nov%2017%2C%201%2023%2016%20PM.png

Praise RNGesus!

realcZk

Really not as excited for Iron Banner now after the Thorn nerf. Had it maxed out for a long time and was looking forward to it.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
OH MY GOD! BROADSWORD!! I've been waiting for it to drop for over a month. I can't believe it. Is this real? Is this real life? Finally, after so long.

I just don't know what to say. I needed it before Friday and here it is. I am done, I am finally free. Can't wait to get home and buy it.

Fuck you, Cryptarch. What you won't give, glimmer will buy for me instead.
Thanks for the other legendaries and exotics, though.

Bungie: appreciate the gesture, but it's too little, too late.

You really want to look like a frog that badly? :p

ZoiMJ1l.jpg

30 minutes. Just staring at this exact same download percentage with it just occasionally crashing.

So jealous of those of you had a smooth download. Been 2 hours for me.

jaaz

But on the plus side, his ranking icon seems to have gotten a refresh! So you can better see how close you are to your next pair of blues:

1504186_820610174648047_976782768475614994_o.jpg

Steroyd

Melee, Grenade and Sparrow boost are now distinct blue icons, faction rep icon is triangle instead of a circle, what are these, I don't even.

Nothing to do with your image, but just something I've been wondering for awhile now. What is the point of the "Missions" section?

Story mission items, yes it was a thing.

Jinjo

If you look at the top of the pic it says decrypt engram, not acquire engram. Those are someone's drops, not the stuff you can buy (that's under "acquire"). Someone was just trolling.

Pimpwerx

New patch, huh? I thought it was coming tomorrow or Wed. Hmm, some new graphics for materials and some armor. Oh wow! Bounty inventory space has been doubled. That's awesome. I've wanted that forever. The vault looks the same. I'm switching characters to see if it adds pages to storage...nope. Was the materials storage always 15 items? That looks like more than before. Was it 10 before? Huh. Voice chat stuff. I'm putting it on auto-enable for now. I'll see how it goes.

How the hell do they nerf Thorn? I seriously just got it this morning. I pretty much hate it already, but everyone says I should build it out. Now it gets a nerf? Wooooow. PEACE.

X-Frame

Good news that the Thorn nerf is NOT working as intended.

Still, this means it'll have to be vaulted until the changes are undone or it receives its long awaited buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom