• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I might be one of the few who doesn't care for the pub events. I don't need the sky to keep going dark. Oh well, I guess some people like them.

I wonder if they made your chances of getting ass mats lower per event now that they are increasing the frequency of events...

Trakan

I hope the 3 man fire team buff for strikes out weighs the solo nerf. It was definitely way faster to solo NF before and then just bring in friends for the kill. We would do party team chat so I could at least talk to them while I was soloing but it is much more fun to have a full team in NF, but it was way too slow. Everything was a fucking bullet sponge.

Bullet sponges with burn on?

What?

This would be a perfect time to test out this super awesome "core" they established with the server maintenance last week and the HUGE patch this week that stream lines patching. Fix the damn acci-nerfed exotics before the reset tomorrow please.

jett

D-Member
I'm facing against "nerfed" TLW in Crucible.

That's a bullshit weapon, and you're a bullshit player if you think it's not OP. And it was even more OP before?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sorry I was speaking specifically about pvp. Pve yes it needed an upgrade to actually be relevant. As it was there were better options. Probably needed more range but I don't think pve balance sould transfer to pvp and vice versa.

Its still a weapon that you have to time and place shots with to get the most out of it. Fanning full auto is really only effective if they're 3 feet away from you. Giving it more range wouldn't drastically change that. It would just be a run of the mill medium distance HC while shining at the distances it currently does. Now would I like to snipe with it like i do with the LHF? Of course i would, but that's cause I'm selfish.

Hoodbury

• Added the post-game carnage report for the previous games during Matchmaking search

That will be really nice too. I always find myself wanting to look at the scoreboard for longer than the timer lasts.

westtrade

Neo Member
Hard Raiders assemble!

I am looking to put a group together to run the Hard Mode Raid on Wednesday November 19th at 7:00pm EST.

Level 29 Hunter and Level 29 Warlock (will be using one of those with maxed out 300 Vision of Confluence, IceBreaker, Corrective Measures, Atheon's Epilogue and more). Would like a mix of half 29s and half 30s.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Send me a PM and a Friend Request on PSN and I will add your name below as I get interested folks. I will repost this throughout the next couple days as we recruit people.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)

Add me for the Hard raid on Wed. PSN: westtrade

Hows voice chat?
Worked fine for me, just tested it out in the Tiger playlist. I took off my gear so I'd match with lower level dudes, and kept switching between fireteam and strike chat in hopes they would see the status message and look for a way to jump over. One of them did and we chatted our way through Valus Ta`aurc (it was mostly me answering his Destiny questions).

Namikaze1

Forget about the Last Word, was my Hawkmoon nerfed? This disciple must know!
I haven't been following the thread all day. I just read the notes on their site.

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm facing against "nerfed" TLW in Crucible.

That's a bullshit weapon, and you're a bullshit player if you think it's not OP. And it was even more OP before?

"You're a bad player if you think TLW is OP"

El_jett
Crucible stats
Most used weapons in crucible by a massive margin:
Auto rifle kills 1821
Handcannon 94

Shotgun 615
Sniper 131

You can't talk mate.

Steroyd

Destiny [OT11] Nerfun allowed

7KqIKQ1.jpg

Praise the stars, that was another annoying thing they've fixed, still think it's ammusing that these are the issues that come before the raid though.

Praise the stars, that was another annoying thing they've fixed, still think it's ammusing that these are the issues that come before the raid though.
Really? These are issues that affect EVERYONE. Only a small percentage of players have even entered the Vault of Glass, and they've already made changes to it with more to come, so this statement makes no sense any way you slice it.

Really? These are issues that affect EVERYONE. Only a small percentage of players have even entered the Vault of Glass, and they've already made changes to it with more to come, so this statement makes no sense any way you slice it.

I don't think you realize how broken parts of the raid are

jett

D-Member
"You're a bad player if you think TLW is OP"

El_jett
Crucible stats
Most used weapons in crucible by a massive margin:
Auto rifle kills 1821
Handcannon 94

Shotgun 615
Sniper 131

You can't talk mate.

I use what Bungie has provided me with. :p

Those stats aren't right. I doubt I have more than 10 kills with either snipers or handcannons. :p

Steroyd

Put it this way, the game still functions even if you don't have the description of what the modifiers are, the Raid is some Beta testing level pile of wank in it's current form of which the bugs have been there DAY ONE.

LiK

Every update seems to break something. Do they test this shit before pushing it out? I am seriously wondering what QA does all day.

LordofPwn

Put it this way, the game still functions even if you don't have the description of what the modifiers are, the Raid is some Beta testing level pile of wank in it's current form of which the bugs have been there DAY ONE.

When i did flawless last week it wasn't so bad. Hard mode is broken though for sure, i'd consider it alpha level.

Sullichin

Fusion rifles are always popular in Crucible and all, but holy shit, I'm like the only one in every match I've played today who wasn't using one.

X-Frame

Has anyone tried soloing the Nightfall post-patch?

I wonder if the difficulty to 3-person Nightfall strike teams has affected the difficulty of going solo.

List of what I think will get nerfed:
Hawkmoon
Suros Regime(Yes, even after the AR nerf)
Ice Breaker
Gjallarhorn(Blame the guys who beat HM Atheon in 17 seconds)
What I think gets buffed:
Red Death
Truth
Mida Multi-Tool
Hard Light
Vex Mythoclast
Bad Juju
What I think won't be changed:
Thorn
Patience And Time
Thunderlord
Super Good Advice
Invective
Pocket Infinity
Plan C
The Last Word
Monte Carlo
Universal Remote

You sound like those dudes on bnet forums that want every weapon in the game nerfed, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom