• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

Just did a tiger strike to test out the patch. Sepiks seems like he did less damage to me, that's about all I noticed. Still a huge bullet sponge. I don't know when we're going to get that "enemies do more damage than they're supposed to and you do less damage than you're supposed to" strike fix they mentioned months back.

Don't know why all of the exotic armors' stats aren't the same. I lucked out with Voidfang vestments (highest strength you can get), but my hunter's helmet has the lowest stat you can get...

Don't know why all of the exotic armors' stats aren't the same. I lucked out with Voidfang vestments (highest strength you can get), but my hunter's helmet has the lowest stat you can get...

Finally get all pieces of raid gear :D

Everything is strength -_-

Rerolling armor should be a must have feature.

Zakalwe

Banned
I use it but I admit it's OP as fuck, that's the difference. :p

No, the difference is TLW isn't OP at all. It has pretty bad range and a very limited clip.

It's powerful as an Exotic should be, but has some pretty glaring drawbacks to keep it in check. Very good at close range, good at mid, pretty crap at long.

Suros is great at all distances and is so easy to use. No recoil. Nice steady rate to drift along headshoting. TLW has recoil you need to manage and it's difficult to consistently hip fire headshot with.

Not the same thing.

LiK

No, the difference is TLW isn't OP at all. It has pretty bad range and a very limited clip.

It's powerful as an Exotic should be, but has some pretty glaring drawbacks to keep it in check. Very good at close range, good at mid, pretty crap at long.

Yea, range sucks. Need to get in close but that's my playstyle so it works for me.

raindoc

I'm sure you already know, but still:

Guys, GUYS! Storing/Picking up weapons from the vault no longer resets the "viewed updates"!

Is this the best day ever in destiny or what?

Dante316

During pvp, other team took heavy ammo, I killed him, the heavy ammo didn't drop for me. I don't know if I like this change...can anyone else confirm this as well.

Jito

Banned
During pvp, other team took heavy ammo, I killed him, the heavy ammo didn't drop for me. I don't know if I like this change...can anyone else confirm this as well.

Nah I just played a match and killed a guy who dropped heavy ammo. Guess he used it all before you killed him?

Finally get all pieces of raid gear :D

Everything is strength -_-

Rerolling armor should be a must have feature.

It will be interesting to see what the stats are on the 30 light iron banner gloves and boots. Hoping he sells a combo of discipline and strength.

Also, lookin forward to the reforging weapons option during the iron banner eveent. I have two completely different TDYKs on me right now; one has an active radar perk + increase in stability with damage + stability upgrade, while the other one has an upgrade for range..

No, I got heavy ammo from killing someone who took the spawn. Who you killed was probably low on it or out of ammo completely.

jett

D-Member

Suros is great at all distances and is so easy to use. No recoil. Nice steady rate to drift along headshoting. TLW has recoil you need to manage and it's difficult to consistently hip fire headshot with.

Not the same thing.

I'm getting killed in less than a fraction of a second with TLW, with what seems like two shots. So whatever you say.

When i did flawless last week it wasn't so bad. Hard mode is broken though for sure, i'd consider it alpha level.

Tried flawless two days ago. First run one guy was permenantly marked during Templar and we just couldn't cleanse him so he ended up dying. Second run I got stuck in some level geometry and had to unplug my internet so that I would disconnect and the team could go on. It's broken dude. You just got lucky

LordofPwn

Tried flawless two days ago. First run one guy was permenantly marked during Templar and we just couldn't cleanse him so he ended up dying. Second run I got stuck in some level geometry and had to unplug my internet so that I would disconnect and the team could go on. It's broken dude. You just got lucky

I didnt say it wasn't broken, just that normal isn't as bad as hard mode.

Zakalwe

Banned
Having heavy ammo drop from other players is horrible imo. The needs to be less heavy ammo in the game, one spawn point in the middle of the map and no drops on kills.

But hey. I like Halo.

I'm getting killed in less than a fraction of a second with TLW, with what seems like two shots. So whatever you say.

That's lag then, because it doesn't kill anywhere near instantly or in 2 shots.

The gun is fine. Takes skill to use well. Try it for yourself and see.

YXu6agO.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Namikaze1

I got a green icon on my screen in the tower yet none of the NPCs have a green icon over their head indicating I have to visit them. Strange.

Sane_Man

They fixed the Archon Priest cheese?! Noooo. I just got to him with my 27 titan on weekly heroic and I keep getting destroyed now :(

Any Gaffers still need the weekly? PSN: SaneManPritch.

Hoodbury

I got a green icon on my screen in the tower yet none of the NPCs have a green icon over their head indicating I have to visit them. Strange.

Someone said they are indicators back to the center section of the tower. So if you are out on the left or right you can find your way back to the middle. Cause you know we were all getting lost and scared...

jett

D-Member
Having heavy ammo drop from other players is horrible imo. The needs to be less heavy ammo in the game, one spawn point in the middle of the map and no drops on kills.

But hey. I like Halo.

That's lag then, because it doesn't kill anywhere near instantly or in 2 shots.

The gun is fine. Takes skill to use well. Try it for yourself and see.

I don't have it, wish I did. :p Didn't have enough coins for it.

Same, another bug added in the patch.

Lol and not some rare occurring bug that only happens if certain things are triggered. I'm not a developer but shouldn't something like that be spotted easily during testing?

Seemed to me like it took 3-5 shots when I tried it

Any experienced level 29/30 players want to go through the gatekeeper and possibly even Atheon on hard nowish?

I have the checkpoint and would like to try get the loot on my level 29 hunter alt.

I have maxed fate bringer, vision, ice breaker, corrective measure, truth etc etc.

Let me know bros.

PSN: MandrakeUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom