• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

My current patch wish list:
- Restore Thorn!!
- Let me discard items from the postmaster instead of having to delete / move shaders constantly
- maybe stop giving me bloodpact and giglamesh shaders constantly
- chance of material drop stacks from crucible matches and strikes
- lower one shot kill range on fusion rifles slightly. It's not too bad but I'm currently salty about this
- exotic buffs: hard light, universal remote, bad juju, Monte Carlo

Hard Raiders assemble!

I am looking to put a group together to run the Hard Mode Raid on Wednesday November 19th at 7:00pm EST.

Level 29 Hunter and Level 29 Warlock (will be using one of those with maxed out 300 Vision of Confluence, IceBreaker, Corrective Measures, Atheon's Epilogue and more). Would like a mix of half 29s and half 30s.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Send me a PM and a Friend Request on PSN and I will add your name below as I get interested folks. I will repost this throughout the next couple days as we recruit people.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. westtrade
3. Hyunsai

Looking for 3 more, 1 more 29 spot left and 2 30 spots.

Daemul

Found the raid weapons.

Oh my fucking god, another Pulse rifle with a high fire rate but low impact.

ari-gold-anger-throws-phone-against-wall-entourage.gif

The three round burst does not work with this set up at all. Bungie need to realise that Pulse Rifles all need to be in the mold of Super Pox, high impact, high stability, long range, but a rate of fire lower than auto rifles so that they aren't OP, not this shit.

My current patch wish list:
- Restore Thorn!!
- Let me discard items from the postmaster instead of having to delete / move shaders constantly
- maybe stop giving me bloodpact and giglamesh shaders constantly
- chance of material drop stacks from crucible matches and strikes
- lower one shot kill range on fusion rifles slightly. It's not too bad but I'm currently salty about this
- exotic buffs: hard light, universal remote, bad juju, Monte Carlo

Do you mean chance for a materials drop as a strike/crucible reward? I read that as the chance for a drop stacks in crucible matches and strikes; as in, the longer you stay in the strike playlist or crucible without exiting out, the higher the chance that you'll get more (and better) drops at the end, including mats, which I think is a great idea.

Greenymac

Hard Raiders assemble!

I am looking to put a group together to run the Hard Mode Raid on Wednesday November 19th at 7:00pm EST.

Level 29 Hunter and Level 29 Warlock (will be using one of those with maxed out 300 Vision of Confluence, IceBreaker, Corrective Measures, Atheon's Epilogue and more). Would like a mix of half 29s and half 30s.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Send me a PM and a Friend Request on PSN and I will add your name below as I get interested folks. I will repost this throughout the next couple days as we recruit people.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. westtrade
3. Hyunsai

Looking for 3 more, 1 more 29 spot left and 2 30 spots.

Your old buddy greenyMac would like to get in on this....I will be a29 hunter or 30 warlock depending upon what I do my first run with on Tuesday sometime.

Found the raid weapons.

Sniper rifle, rocket launcher and LMG are gonna be amazing. Sniper rifle refills magazine after 3 consecutive precision kills, rocket launcher has tracking and clusters and LMG penetrates the knight regen wall. Can't wait!!!

Not looking forward to level 32 wizards though :-/

Edit** hand cannon with 12 round mag and returns round to mag after 3 prec hits? Holly shit

What exactly does it mean by 'Bonus damage to stronger hive enemies'? Higher level? If so, then that is pretty useless to anyone who reaches level 32 or whatever.

Fitts

Holy crap! I just read that Thorn was (unintentionally) nerfed? How the heck does that happen? :'(

Was that the only weapon nerf to occur? If so, I doubt they'll bother fixing it anytime soon.

ElRenoRaven

Ok screw this shit. 2nd time in a row boss was almost dead and got booted from the game world again.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We have 4 players ready for hard gatekeepers. Need 2 more

01 Dhruv_Hanom - 30
02 MandrakeUK - 29
03 SkillAuto - 29
04 Solidamus - 29
05 ----
06 ----

PSN: MandrakeUK

So what happens to the people who already bought the DLC but can't get RNG to give them the raid armor they need to hit 30 and do the DLC raid? Are they just screwed?

gdt

Can someone (hawkian Prob) break down the Vex Mythoclast and its upgrades for me? How big is the crowd control damage buff?

Pickman

So what happens to the people who already bought the DLC but can't get RNG to give them the raid armor they need to hit 30 and do the DLC raid? Are they just screwed?

Pretty sure the normal mode for Crota raid is 28. They'll probably also have welfare legendaries released to add a buffer and help people get there.

Deku Tree

So Bungie just made every Destiny owner download a 2.5gig huge chunk of the DLC (or all of the DLC) regardless of whether or not they bought it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom