• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Thank you, valy and bee! I seriously thought I was gonna be stuck there for a while! The ads seem to have more health than before. Now I just need to do it on my Warlock now.

Greenymac

Hard Raiders assemble!

I am looking to put a group together to run the Hard Mode Raid on Wednesday November 19th at 7:00pm EST.

Level 29 Hunter and Level 29 Warlock (will be using one of those with maxed out 300 Vision of Confluence, IceBreaker, Corrective Measures, Atheon's Epilogue and more). Would like a mix of half 29s and half 30s.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Send me a PM and a Friend Request on PSN and I will add your name below as I get interested folks. I will repost this throughout the next couple days as we recruit people.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. westtrade
3. Hyunsai

Looking for 3 more, 1 more 29 spot left and 2 30 spots.

Hey cosmos can my buddy tyson join us? Hes a 30 hunter to make the 6th? Im sure youve raided with him with me before.

So Bungie just made every Destiny owner download a 2.5gig huge chunk of the DLC (or all of the DLC) regardless of whether or not they bought it?

Definitely not all of it. Lots of DLC areas are included on the disc, you can glitch into them and run around, even find dead ghosts that count towards your grimoire. Some really, really cool areas with incredible environmental designs. It's kinda crazy how much content is on the disc but hidden away just behind the walls of the accessible areas.

Ambitious

tlwohs52.png

You still haven't figured it out, Bungie?

A dreg just one shot meleed me. Right at the end too. :(

Fatebringer, Light/beware, thunderlord

Unfortunately I don't yet have the latter two.

phen0m24

Anyone doing a normal raid tonight? Would like to get my alts through one if possible. Need. Raid. Gear.
and shards

28 1/2 Hunter
28 Warlock

Grim Citizen 300
Epilogue 300
Praedyth 300
77 Wizard 300
Prestige IV 300
Suros 300

Sooooooooooooooooooo are people reporting damage from their Sony system or Microsoft system?

Like, just to be sure here, maybe reports of no TLW change is fromt he unpatched xbox one and people seeing damage changes come from the patched PS4?

hydruxo

So I went and put together all the Crota's End raid weapons and their unique perks if anyone is curious:

Fang of Ir Yûr (Scout Rifle) -> [Target Marker - Enemies hit by this weapon are briefly highlighted.]
Abyss Defiant (Auto Rifle) -> [Lich Bane - Projectiles have a chance to disorient wizards.]
Word of Crota (Hand Cannon) -> [Crota's Pet - Three rapid precision hits will return one round to the mag]
Hunger of Crota (Rocket Launcher) -> [Tracking & Cluster Bombs]
Song of Ir Yût (Machine Gun) -> [Dark Breaker - Projectiles will overpenetrate through Knight's wall of darkness.]
Light of the Abyss (Fusion Rifle) -> [No unique perks]
Swordbreaker (Shotgun) -> [Lifestealer - Three rapid kills in succession will heal a small amount and start shield regeneration]
Black Hammer (Sniper Rifle) -> [White Nail - Three consecutive precision hits in rapid succession will refill the mag]

BreakJohn

just logged on and noticed their wasn't an update, can anyone confirm that xbox live hasn't released the patch yet? or is it trouble on my end.

Trakan

So with the new expansion, the strikes can never be nightfalls or weeklies because they're dlc, and exotics can never be sold by Xur.

Interesting.

phen0m24

I might run my 28 Titan through. On your list, Dr_LawyerCop. Anytime after 7 pm EST works for me.

Hey doc - sounds good to me. Who can we kidnap and take to Venus....

Will likely be able to play once the kids are in bed but maybe can sneak one in before hand.

(and then one after) LOL

Namikaze1

I'll join in a moment, Math. Needed to send over some gear to my Warlock after the dreadful Weekly experience I had with my Hunter.

So with the new expansion, the strikes can never be nightfalls or weeklies because they're dlc, and exotics can never be sold by Xur.

Interesting.

Don't know, but I still think the model should have had cosmetic micro transactions and PvP maps pay for the extra work, and just add the quality of life stuff to base game for free. Keeping the continuity strong for major expansions and sequels.

Jito

Banned
Events seem even more rare for me now seeing as the Destiny Event Timer site is outta sync with the new times, keep arriving for events and they've already happened or don't happen.

Also, fuck off players turning up for an event at the last second and getting a reward. I did most of the work and you get a reward while I don't?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom