• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Ha ha ha. More materials really? More freaking materials. I really don't understand why they think this shit is a good idea. Are they even listening to the fans playing their game?

It's freaking tedious as is and they're introducing another grind. What the hell is going on over at Bungie?
If they're the exotic things I'm glad they will exist. I'd rather give my exotics an upgrade path to post-DLC top tier status instead of having them become obsolete.

ocean

Banned
I need glimmer so I can be ready for the Gunsmith whenever he has Fusion Rifles again. Anyone have a Gatekeeper checkpoint to share? It's my favorite glimmer spot.

D_psipher

Anyone doing a normal raid tonight? Would like to get my alts through one if possible. Need. Raid. Gear.
and shards

28 1/2 Hunter
28 Warlock

Grim Citizen 300
Epilogue 300
Praedyth 300
77 Wizard 300
Prestige IV 300
Suros 300

If you still need anyone I'm in. I need to take my newly 28 warlock thru the raid. My psn name is D-psipher.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Is hard light and mida multi tool dropping more often now for some reason? I see a lot of people with them lately...

EL CUCO

Nightfall scaling has been changed. Now harder to solo, easier as a group

Guess they got tired of seeing everyone posting "just solo'd the NF, super easy"
Extra heavy ammo perks no longer stack, i.e. Armamentarium and Titan raid boots
How about a fix of Heavy ammo vanishing after a wipe or synthesis not refilling ammo.

raindoc

But...they throw a lot more aggressive captains at you, and the boss doesn't stay around the corner as much. He will rush you and fire art the hill.

you sure? I just (almost) did it solo and didn't find it any harder than before, BUT I usually do it on lvl 28 - this time it was just lvl 22 for the bounty.
baboon's are still OP though. had that priest down to sliver when that red-butted-monkey kicked me into orbit...

There's boots called Tireless Striders. One of the perks: "Gain a temporary increase to Agility while carrying the sword of a Hive Swordbearer."

i've been telling my friends to practice with the "sword of crota" since I first saw Aegis in the raid.

spyder_ur

So what is the deal with Public Events? Played a lot today and didn't see one after the patch, including my regulars in The Divide and Mothyards. I take it they are no longer on the Public Events schedule? And now people aren't getting ass materials from doing them?

Pretty annoying if this is just Bungie's way of slowing progression with one of the only guaranteed way to get them. Weird too, considering they featured DestinyPublicEvents.com on their weekly update recently.

Zakalwe

Banned
Sooooooooooooooooooo are people reporting damage from their Sony system or Microsoft system?

Like, just to be sure here, maybe reports of no TLW change is fromt he unpatched xbox one and people seeing damage changes come from the patched PS4?

TLW is unchanged. 100%.

Check my post history to find proof. PS4.

CREMSteve

So what is the deal with Public Events? Played a lot today and didn't see one after the patch, including my regulars in The Divide and Mothyards. I take it they are no longer on the Public Events schedule? And now people aren't getting ass materials from doing them?

Pretty annoying if this is just Bungie's way of slowing progression with one of the only guaranteed way to get them. Weird too, considering they featured DestinyPublicEvents.com on their weekly update recently.
The events are still there, I've done four in the past hour and got shards on two of them.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So did they buff the Mythoclast? Fix Atheon glitches, etc? I can't download the patch right now on my shitty 3G connection but the crucible changes are sweet!

Rubenov

Had a person drop from our group for tomorrow, so we now have a spot open again. Details are below. Would prefer a 30, but a 29 will do :) As long as you have experience and decent weapons.

Quote this post with your PSN, class, and level and I'll add you to our group for tomorrow.

Where: VoG Hard Mode
When: Tuesday November 18th
Time: 1PM EST | 12PM CST | 10AM PST | 6PM GMT

1. noomi85 - hunter - level 30 (confirmed)
2. a_javierp - titan - level 30 (confirmed)
3. Rubenov25 - warlock - level 30 (confirmed)
4. Clutch_WaYzz - warlock - level 30 (awaiting confirmation)
5. Noisepurge - hunter - level 29 (confirmed)
6. Messiek - warlock - level 30 (confirmed)

*edit*

All filled up!

We can get that other Titan guy that was LFG a few pages back.

TLW is unchanged. 100%.

Check my post history to find proof. PS4.
saw your post earlier, forgot if you were ps4 or xbox. thanks.

dunno what to max for Iron Banner
Thorn, SUROS, TLW (with found verdict secondary)
Pocket Infinity, Plan C (with ???? Primary, probably VoC, or a lvl 12 shingen-c with slower stronger aimed shots and +2 agility)

Trakan

Looking to start a hard raid from Gatekeepers at about 7:30 EST. I have 2 people, would need 4 more. Hopefully level 30s to make it a bit easier. My friend will be 29 and I will be level 30.

raindoc

They removed the Hive majors from the basement in Cosmodrome?? Bullshit if this is the case.

no. but I noticed inconsistencies with the respawning of enemy groups since the server-side update last week. get a bit farther away, kill some other enemies, go back.

King C

Really wish their was a different way to get materials. Kind of like how the beta had around 7 spinmetal for each patrol mission. Hopefully the new economies brings this back.

EL CUCO

Looking to start a hard raid from Gatekeepers at about 7:30 EST. I have 2 people, would need 4 more. Hopefully level 30s to make it a bit easier. My friend and I will both be level 30.

If you think you might start at 8:30 or so, me and 2 others could join.

2 of us 30
1 29
Everything maxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom